Jeeta Hoon Main Tere Liye..(New FF)-pt 2 pg 4 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

A very nice concept dear.

please do pm me when you update.\
thanks

_ashi
Nice start pallo.... itz gr8 ...luvd it.. plzz PM me whneva u update..
very very nice ff, everyting was described well  n it sounded relistic n it was as if i was not reading it but i was watching it!!!
n u made me remember my childhood memories, Taani n Anurag were so cute!!!
keep it up n plz do conitue
Hafsa.
just read the first part.....
poor taani....
continue soon!
It sounds really nice up till now but please please be regulaar..! =P

Waise what a meanie uve made onu into..! =P
Hi gals...next part up...

Please do leave comments...and yah from next part a whole different scenario..both are grown up and about their lives and loves...

PART 2
"Tum toh Taani ke saath jaa rahe ho na?" Ayesha looked curiously at the handsome 17yr guy standing infront of her.

"Taani?!??!?!? Kisne kaha tumse .....main uske saath kyun jaunga...mujhe toh tumhare saath hi party mein jaana hain" Anurag insisted.

Taani stood behind the pillar hearing Anurag and Ayesha's conversation. She had been seriously hoping that Anurag would ask her out to the party.

"Aur...main toh Taani ke saath sirf ek jagaah ja sakta hoon...woh hain cricket grounds....." Anurag snorted.

Ayesha smiled at him and responded..." Theek hain main tumhare saath jaungi..."

He punched his fist into the air and lifted Ayesha off her feet with a gentle sweep and swung her around.

Taani walked back to her classroom...she had to concentrate more on her studies.

"Anurag!!!!" Taani screamed across the street when she saw him about to enter his appartment. She had been waiting for him all day in the hot sun....waiting for him to come back home from his college.

He turned around to face her and signalled "Kya hain?"

She carefully ran across the street upto him and the joy that was brimming on her face was clearly visible...

"Main pass hogayi....and I topped...97%..." she revealed the reason of her inexplicable happiness.

"Oh great..." he responded with the lowest degree of enthusiasm possible....

And without waiting he turned around and walked up the stairs.

Taani just stood there the joy ebbing out of her.

"Sixer again...." Robindo shouted.

Taani felt all her anger and pent up frustration oozing out of the bat...and slapping the ball real hard. Ever ball of the over was a sixer....her anger was being diverted into the game.

The ball soared high up in the air and glided through the layers of the sky...whooshing past the trees....and then the entire team heard a sharp yell...

"AAAArrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

They looked at each other and ran towards the source of that blood-curling screech.

Ayesha lay on the ground knocked out by the ball and Anurag sat by her side rubbing the bump on her forehead.

He was shaking mad with rage and demanded.."Kissne Ball maara?"

Taani looked down guiltily.

"Oh ofcourse I should have known...it will be you...." he spat mindlessly.

"Arre isme Taani ki koi galti nahin hain...Hame pata nahi that ki tum aur Ayesha yahaan pedo ke peeche honge...." Robindo defended Taani.

"Robindo...tujhe usse defend karna hain toh karle magar yeh ladki ek din hum sab ko le doobegi.....Agar bachpan mein maine isse hamare saath khelne nahin diya hota toh...mere itne saare problems nahin hote...."

His words angonizingly sliced through Taani's heart. She knew that Ayesha and he had been having troubles in their relationship owing to Taani. But apart from playing cricket with him she never  saw him these days. Those days were long gone when she used to tag behing Anurag in every step that he took.

"Anurag.....I am really sorry" her voice crackled with emotion.

"Taani...please...tum mujhse door raho....I can't stand the sight of you....aur haan mere group ke saath cricket khelna band karo....Please go get a life of your own.....Mujhe baaksh do. Mujhe tumhara chehra bhi nahi dekhna hain...." he thundered.

Taani could hear his words...replaying in her mind like a broken recorder..."Go get a life..........Mujhe baaksh do........"

She ran away leaving the group in a punishing silence.

"Papa...maine woh Germany waali scholarship accept karli hain.." Taani informed her father over dinner.

"Magar tum India se bahar nahi jaana chahti thi?" he looked at her suspiciously.

Bimal was aware of Taani's feelings for Anurag. He had seen her struggling to keep in pace with him. He had wanted to speak to her about it but he knew that she would feel embarassed that her father had noticed. Anurag was a great guy. Bimal had no problems with him...but Bimal noticed that Anurag never reciprocated Taani's admiration. He treated her just like he treated the others of his cricket team....He never saw beyond her cricket skills...She was his playmate...nothing more than that. Bimal figured something had happened between them and that's what was making Taani take this decesion.

He put his spoon down and looked at his daughter...."Taani....In life u don't get what u always want.....But that doesn't stop us from living right??? Just because someone on whom you shower your smiles doesn't respond to them....you should not stop smiling coz someone ...somewhere maybe falling in love with your smiles....."

Taani looked up into the eyes of her father. His words were like a soothing balm to the wounds Anurag' words had inflicted on her heart.

"Papa...you are right...till today I have been living to win back a smile from that one person who mattered to me.....and in the process I forgot to smile at the others to whom I mattered... I promise Papa....from now on....I will not waste my life running after one person...I will make the most of my life so that the world runs after me....." the determination in her eyes unleashed a gushing pride in Bimal's heart.

"Go...Taani...Go germany and get a life for yourself...." he urged.

"Yes papa...now I will get a life for myself....." she whispered.

"Thanks a lot Robindo...I will miss you. Aur mera email ID hain [email protected].  Keep in touch..." she hugged him.

Robindo has always been fond of Taani. She was the little sister he had always wished to have.

He squeezed her back..."Taani...aapna khayal rakhna...I will miss playing cricket with you..."

"Me too..." she drew back and faced the entire team.

From the age of five she had been playing with these same faces. She would miss them all. Anurag was nowhere to be seen....Taani would have refused to move had it been the 'Taani' of few days back...But this was the genesis of a new Taani...and she steeled herself not to care that he was absent.

Her father came there interrupting them..."Taani flight ka time ho gaya hain...Robindo tum bhi saath chalo"

Bimal used to always invite Anurag whenever he would take Taani out anywhere cause he knew that Taani wanted Anurag's company.Anurag would accompany them but would be immersed in his own world...either calling up his friends and speaking to them hours together or playing games on his mobile. He never payed an ounce of attention to Taani excepting when they went for cricket matches. Those times he would talk ninteen to a dozen with Taani about the teams and the players.

Bimal had always noticed the tenderness with which Robindo treated Taani and he had personally liked the guy. Today he didn't feel compelled to invite Anurag along.....Robindo was like the son he wanted.

"Bye...." she waved to the rest and tugged Robindo's hand and dragged him to the car.

At the airport she was saying her final byes to her dad.

"Papa I promise to take care of myself. I will live happily like a family with Prerna aunty. And Papa please aap mujhe har din phone karenge."

Bimal dropped a kiss on her forehead. His daughter......

"Bye Robindo...keep in touch. Yeh letter tum Anurag ko de dena..." she stuffed an envelope into his hand.

She turned and left...Few minutes later Robindo hear the departing melody of the plane.

"Anurag Taani's ne yeh tumhare liye diya..." Robindo handed over the envelope to Anurag who had been sitting on the terrace finishing some collge work.

"Oh ...Thanks...." Anurag neatly tore it open.

Robindo left Anurag to read the letter....

'Anurag,
            I am sorry if unintentionally I have caused problems for you. I never wanted to be a source of trouble to you. All I had wanted was your friendship...I guess that was asking too much from you. Don't worry now...You'll never have to trouble yourself with my unwanted presence.....Bye...and wish you luck in life.
Do convey my apologies to Ayesha .
Bye
  Taani'

How was it?
love
pallo
wow pallo luvly part yaar... da update was really awesome... u write so well... thnzz 4 da PM..n plz cont soon..
darlin pallo,
da update ws superb girl!!!!!!
im gonna read it all over again cz i really enjoyed readin it.........
since we get to see anupriya with harshu on da show, im gonna read your ff keepin aditi in mind😉
plssssss update soon girl!!!!!
this flyn kiss is for u especially from sushant😆😆 and me of course hehe

Originally posted by NaDsGirl

darlin pallo,
da update ws superb girl!!!!!!
im gonna read it all over again cz i really enjoyed readin it.........
since we get to see anupriya with harshu on da show, im gonna read your ff keepin aditi in mind😉
plssssss update soon girl!!!!!
this flyn kiss is for u especially from sushant😆😆 and me of course hehe

waise Nads...I also keep Additi in mind and write my FF...it is just that even though Anupriya deserves a chance and all...I can imagine Harshu only with her....No offence to Anupriya...magar hamare apne apne choices hain na?
Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago
yup sweety i know wat u mean....
im all in for anupriya too and i'v nothin against dat girl it's just we'r so used to seein harshiti together dat it's quite difficult to forget their chemistry & masti especially on sbs