Jeeta Hoon Main Tere Liye..(New FF)-pt 2 pg 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all u lovely ppl

I know u must rubbing ur eyes over and over again...Show not even begun and an FF begins....It is ridiculous...pata hain...

Magar main kya karti...mujhse raha nahi gaya....I wanted to begin an FF immediately and be crowned the fastest FF beginner....chalo atleast read the prologue and tell me would you ahve me continue with this or do you want sum funny and comical FF

Choice is all urs...

PROLOGUE

"Deewane toh tumhare hazaron honge
Main yeh nahi kahoonga ke-" koi mujhsa nahin"....
Yeh dil dhadkta toh hain....
Yeh zaroor kahoonga ke tumhare siva kisi aur ke liye nahin....."

A heavy downpour drenched her...seeping through her soft black hair and right through her delicately sequinned baby pink chudidaar. Her pretty pink and white slippers were getting outlined with a faint tinge of red....

She could see the stream of a dark red blending with the water, mercilessly pouring forth with no stoppage....

His white tee-shirt was soaked in red........Red for Love...........Red for blood...

Her heart muffled a beat....no that couldn't have happened....

She refused to let the reality before her sink in...

"Anurag!!!!" she screamed with her greatest might hoping that he heard her anguish....

He lay there bleeding, torn and lost....Her knees folded and she fell to the ground two feet away from him....

The rain washed.............Her tears.........His blood....

The identifier of her tears even in the heaviest of downpours lay there...his blood getting more and more unidentifiable in the fury of the rain.......

love
Pallo

Oye comments zaroor dena
Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago
kudos pallo

i will look forward only if u'll be regular😈

Ashlesha
mine!
i liked the beginning!
nice concept dear.........do PM me wen u update it
Nice start... do continue
Pallo,Great beginning!...I'm looking forward to it!
Hey nyc yaar...so u guys won't mind If I cook up my own characters which maybe totally diff from the serial?

I mean apart from the existence of a mysterious robindro...I dunno anyone else of the cast...
sweety thats what fan fiction is all about
hey pallo awesome yara
continue soon