>-< Rishtedaar's Cookbook >-< - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey tulseyy...its nehal..n i hope u like em...will post some new recipes 2morrow...of methi na puda...
Edited by neh91 - 13 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

For my last post I have no recipe book...And for all other recipes I have shared they are my own creations...I dont follow any book as such...😳😃

Hi Varsha, how are you?  Long time no chat...eh!
I was just pulling your leg.  I needed you to comment.....😉 which you did.....I know that you have your own creations and I love your recipes.....girl I was just kidding, don't mind me.  Pyaar me chalta hai.  I was really thinking of you today.
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Varsha!! Mere muh main sailaab aa gaya😆
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
het thanks for such a ovvely thread.it is a great thread for someone like me who is so new to cooking.
Nice to see more then TV show discussed here best part of IF i think havent seen any thing on any other forum.
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Tulsey!

Today I tried ur dosa recipe. I made potato bhaji and coconut chutney. I cheated and bought gits dosa😳 I was scared I wud mess up with the dosa batter😳 But I think next time I will b using ur recipe! Potato bhaji and chutney came out so well!! Potato bhaji had a little too much lemon but that balanced out with the chutney (nd I cudnt taste it so didnt know how much I put in). My brother LOVEDDDDDD the chutney! He was eating it without anything😆 Licking his fingers😆 U said it can b used for 3 4 days but my mom said he will finish it today😆 I had to add some water in the chutney. It was not grinding up properly so I added water and oil with all those things. And its soooo hard to make dosa on the tava! Dosas were not so perfect😳 I guess they will get better with practice. Very hard to make😳 But the dish was yummmmyyyyy!! We had dosa in Pakistan last summer and my brother said it was better than that😃
Thanks🤗