Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Repeat of scene when Dutta is shot? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by kaly07

Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Did any of you find the episode sadly lacking today and incredibly boring.....I was disappointed with everything except for Nakusha....even Dutta didn't convince me today.......... don't know why but he just didn't have it in my opinion.

Yes dear, I too find it sadly lacking because the whole episode was about Kala. I really don't like that! I seriously hate her day by day!!!! Grrrrrrrrr........................ Angry

YES! KALA was very irritating.. uss per LAST poora part of the episode was dedicated to her... isse tu acha tha ki Anna ko hi dikha detay ....

anyways ... chalta hai.. Kaash friday's ko LTL aata rehta, things would have been MUCH better... Ouch

With the pace they are moving at, they need the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
So anyone taking bets on where we'll end up next week? Hold on to your hats, folks, does show move into a new day? Will Anna sing yet another tune for us? Clap What new white outfit will he model for us? What late-night, extended conversations will there be between the two who can't get enough of each other? I meant Anna and Dutta, here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmveracity

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat of scene when Dutta is shot? (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

YES! KALA was very irritating.. uss per LAST poora part of the episode was dedicated to her... isse tu acha tha ki Anna ko hi dikha detay ....

anyways ... chalta hai.. Kaash friday's ko LTL aata rehta, things would have been MUCH better... Ouch

YES, that would be much BETTER if we get to have LTL on Fridays!! Seriously dear, Kala is getting on my nerves!!!

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLOkay Phew....I thought Iwas the only one who was disappointed today..and I haven't been disappointed ina long time with this drama.
Come on CV's.....lets get the pace moving. 

And not only Fri, Sat and Sundays but I thinkthe epi's need to be ONE HOUR LONG...just because by the time I fast forward all the facial shots and pauses we are only left with about 8 minutes of actual episode......so this way we'll at least get 16 minutes in an hour....LOLLOL how horrible that thought is.....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KalyWayne07

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

With the pace they are moving at, they need the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
So anyone taking bets on where we'll end up next week? Hold on to your hats, folks, does show move into a new day? Will Anna sing yet another tune for us? Clap What new white outfit will he model for us? What late-night, extended conversations will there be between the two who can't get enough of each other? I meant Anna and Dutta, here. [/B]

Hahahahahahahaha...............................................you are hilarious dear!!!!!!!!!! Yup, they do in fact need Friday, Saturday as well as Sunday to bring things back to normal speed. It is unbearable!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha....................................those two CAN'T get enough of each other!!! Very well said! (:

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I liked Dutta a lot in the first scene...MR showed superb restraint..especially after such high-voltage drama! But his monologue scene was not very well-written...I couldn't make out its purpose! Timepass...I suppose Angry

I was thinking about how all of us in this forum detest the 3 sisters. They had one episode to themselves in 2 weeks...I mean, just ONE! And look at the uproar LOL

Yeah...we prefer Dutta's madman antics to these sisters. Atleast he's delectable even if he's crazy.
Btw its been only 2 days since TaSha married and everyone seems to be thinking already abt their seperation and how Dutta will go crazy pursuing her. Too premature I would say esp given the pace of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaKalyWayne07

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLOkay Phew....I thought Iwas the only one who was disappointed today..and I haven't been disappointed ina long time with this drama.

<div>Come on CV's.....lets get the pace moving.

And not only Fri, Sat and Sundays but I thinkthe epi's need to be ONE HOUR LONG...just because by the time I fast forward all the facial shots and pauses we are only left with about 8 minutes of actual episode......so this way we'll at least get 16 minutes in an hour....LOLLOLhow horrible that thought is.....Ouch

No......make it 2 hours special! LOL The way things are moving, it would be better if they have 2 hours. Hahahahahaha..........................................

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

]Yeah...we prefer Dutta's madman antics to these sisters. Atleast he's delectable even if he's crazy.
Btw its been only 2 days since TaSha married and everyone seems to be thinking already abt their seperation and how Dutta will go crazy pursuing her. Too premature I would say esp given the pace of the show.

Shreya it is unbearable though. its the second day, but in reality it looks like forever like the way things are moving.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Come on CV's.....lets get the pace moving. 

And not only Fri, Sat and Sundays but I thinkthe epi's need to be ONE HOUR LONG...just because by the time I fast forward all the facial shots and pauses we are only left with about 8 minutes of actual episode......so this way we'll at least get 16 minutes in an hour....LOLLOL how horrible that thought is.....Ouch

One thing that hooked me to the show was the pace. During the shaadi I guess it was neccessary to show in detail the transformation in the relationship between the lead couple from friends to husband-wife with the husband swearing revenge on his wife.
But yes now the excruciating torture sessions need to be made more pacy with Dutta getting more inventive with them and Naku too putting up a fight to make the clash more interesting. By fight I dont mean slapping or wrestling(though that would be interesting viewing) but more in the lines of putting her foot down when he's going as far as putting his life at risk like he did with the target practice.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsub_rosaKalyWayne07stranger2roseveracityImmaculateDream

Post Reply New Post

Go to top