Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Do you remember when Dutta was originally shot and held on to Naku's legs? Of course, you do! What am I asking? LOL

Wouldn't it be something if the scene repeated, but this time with Anna dragging her away, even teasing her why she would want to stay with a man who is punishing her for nothing? How she is so loyal to someone who has no faith in her and no love for her, etc.

Then, the sher can truly come out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2008KalyWayne07veracity

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat of scene when Dutta is shot?" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
That would be magnificent if that really happens Gp!! Yea, he should question her that! And, she needs to answer that to Anna in front of Dutta.

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Did any of you find the episode sadly lacking today and incredibly boring.....I was disappointed with everything except for Nakusha....even Dutta didn't convince me today..........  don't know why but he just didn't have it in my opinion.

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Did any of you find the episode sadly lacking today and incredibly boring.....I was disappointed with everything except for Nakusha....even Dutta didn't convince me today.......... don't know why but he just didn't have it in my opinion.

Yes dear, I too find it sadly lacking because the whole episode was about Kala. I really don't like that! I seriously hate her day by day!!!! Grrrrrrrrr........................ Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaly07

Did any of you find the episode sadly lacking today and incredibly boring.....I was disappointed with everything except for Nakusha....even Dutta didn't convince me today.......... don't know why but he just didn't have it in my opinion.

Yes dear, I too find it sadly lacking because the whole episode was about Kala. I really don't like that! I seriously hate her day by day!!!! Grrrrrrrrr........................ Angry

I'm with you on this one. Kala is just so evil, it's unfuriating how Dutta is oblivious to it all. I was looking back today on the last week of Jan. when Dutta made his entry, and the pace was so good. Today was disappointing. I am expecting more...much, much more in the next two weeks, and by god, we fans better get it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmKalyWayne07veracity

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

YES! KALA was very irritating.. uss per LAST poora part of the episode was dedicated to her... isse tu acha tha ki Anna ko hi dikha detay ....

anyways ... chalta hai.. Kaash friday's ko LTL aata rehta, things would have been MUCH better... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KalyWayne07

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

I'm with you on this one. Kala is just so evil, it's unfuriating how Dutta is oblivious to it all. I was looking back today on the last week of Jan. when Dutta made his entry, and the pace was so good. Today was disappointing. I am expecting more...much, much more in the next two weeks, and by god, we fans better get it!

Very well said dear!!! CVs needs to boost the serial's speed. I loved the speed when Dutta made his entry too!!! It was impressive but these days it is lacking that. Yes sweety, we better get it next or the following next. Things are getting really ugly now!!

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I liked Dutta a lot in the first scene...MR showed superb restraint..especially after such high-voltage drama! But his monologue scene was not very well-written...I couldn't make out its purpose! Timepass...I suppose Angry

I was thinking about how all of us in this forum detest the 3 sisters. They had one episode to themselves in 2 weeks...I mean, just ONE! And look at the uproar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veracitystranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top