Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Dear FF writers, give me a double shot

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Okay, after watching today's episode (skipping of course Kala witch's part Angry ), I'm losing the feeling...the sweet one of Dutta and Naku together. Their reunion will happen, but boy, Naku is being forced to make a huge down payment on Dutta with all her suffering.

FF writers, as you head into this weekend, please give me a double shot, make that double double shots -- not of booze a la Dutta -- but of romance. I'm so sad for our much loved couple, so sad for Naku. And since the CVs can't even show a shred of feeling in Dutta for Naku, thinking it would destroy the story, I am hoping you can provide the spark. Wink

Thank you yet again...and for bringing some romance into this forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalyWayne07apknfjhol

KalyWayne07 IF-Dazzler
KalyWayne07
KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Okay, after watching today's episode (skipping of course Kala witch's part Angry ), I'm losing the feeling...the sweet one of Dutta and Naku together. Their reunion will happen, but boy, Naku is being forced to make a huge down payment on Dutta with all her suffering.

FF writers, as you head into this weekend, please give me a double shot, make that double double shots -- not of booze a la Dutta -- but of romance. I'm so sad for our much loved couple, so sad for Naku. And since the CVs can't even show a shred of feeling in Dutta for Naku, thinking it would destroy the story, I am hoping you can provide the spark. Wink

Thank you yet again...and for bringing some romance into this forum!

Agree yaar, the atmosphere is getting hotter with rage, so I am looking forward to your FFs!!!
geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Guys

dont u think somewhere underneath.. chupa hua.... bhau loves Nakku so much .. sometimes it comes out in his expressions ? me thinks so.. or maybe its my imagination running riot ? wanting a bhau-nakku union ??? Tongue
SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetruk06

Guys

dont u think somewhere underneath.. chupa hua.... bhau loves Nakku so much .. sometimes it comes out in his expressions ? me thinks so.. or maybe its my imagination running riot ? wanting a bhau-nakku union ??? Tongue

I wish I could agree with you because I want to read into that same idea....but I don't have any faith in that happening anytime soon. He HATES Naku right now with as much passion as possible........  Kinda like how Amoli hates Thakur Digvijay Singh  except shes a woman so she can't get away with the torture as well as Dutta can.....but essentially they both hate their partners.....

And with the pace that this show is moving at........Idon't expect a Tasha love story until January 2011.........CryCry I don't even know if I'll be alive to watch it....LOLLOL

On a side note....I reviewed all of the epi's from this week and I can honestly say that if they had wiped out every episode this week and we started next weeks epi's in this week......we could have lived without all four epi's this week.........that definitely says something. (except of course hte Anna/Dutta conversation...that was needed)
geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
true... they are d..r.a.g.g.i.n.g ....... buck up guys ....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top