Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I don't understand these people!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_sweetladki

I totally agree...It's a MADHOUSE...I mean Aham I thought accepted the marriage and so was on a positive path but the guy has NO REACTIONS...he seriously needs to start acting soon.

Kokila just wants to boss around and prove to be the best at everything...she advises Gopi to keep her Aham happy because thats all that matters to her (Aham was Happy with Anita...but she didn't want Anita as a Bahu!!) so technically she is confused she just wants to be selfish and just be happy she does not care about Aham's Happniess. Although I like her yelling at Rashi (keeps her in check)

Rashi I thought really wanted to be with Jigar but she just wanted the money and the reputation she did not want to be a bahu...she is really making me mad these days with her attitude I thought she would start understanding Gopi's niceness since her mom wasn't around but she keeps getting worse than Kokila.

Jigar is the only one who has some sense, his mom, and Ba...those are the only normal people in the Modi House...the story better start getting intresting because it already feels like a drag.

--This is my opinion not meant to offend anyone specific..so don't start a arguement--

I totally agree with what you just said, every word. But what I disagree with is that Jigar, his mom and Ba are the only one with sense. Maybe Jigar and Ba for sure, but his mom........I love her but no. She ignores everything Kokila does, she just brushes it off saying that "she didn't mean it that way" or "she is good at heart"..........if she yelled at her the first time she ever made a mistake or raised her voice to other innocent people........Kokila wouldnt be what she is today. She acts like a devrani more then a getani. I mean come on your the oldest bahu of the Modi family, have some self-respect and put Kokila in her place. She lets goes of everything in the name of peace and harmony for the family. While that is great it also can hurt the family which is what is happening right now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't understand these people!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I totally agree...It's a MADHOUSE...I mean Aham I thought accepted the marriage and so was on a positive path but the guy has NO REACTIONS...he seriously needs to start acting soon.

Kokila just wants to boss around and prove to be the best at everything...she advises Gopi to keep her Aham happy because thats all that matters to her (Aham was Happy with Anita...but she didn't want Anita as a Bahu!!) so technically she is confused she just wants to be selfish and just be happy she does not care about Aham's Happniess. Although I like her yelling at Rashi (keeps her in check)

Rashi I thought really wanted to be with Jigar but she just wanted the money and the reputation she did not want to be a bahu...she is really making me mad these days with her attitude I thought she would start understanding Gopi's niceness since her mom wasn't around but she keeps getting worse than Kokila.

Jigar is the only one who has some sense, his mom, and Ba...those are the only normal people in the Modi House...the story better start getting intresting because it already feels like a drag.

--This is my opinion not meant to offend anyone specific..so don't start a arguement--

I totally agree with what you just said, every word. But what I disagree with is that Jigar, his mom and Ba are the only one with sense. Maybe Jigar and Ba for sure, but his mom........I love her but no. She ignores everything Kokila does, she just brushes it off saying that "she didn't mean it that way" or "she is good at heart"..........if she yelled at her the first time she ever made a mistake or raised her voice to other innocent people........Kokila wouldnt be what she is today. She acts like a devrani more then a getani. I mean come on your the oldest bahu of the Modi family, have some self-respect and put Kokila in her place. She lets goes of everything in the name of peace and harmony for the family. While that is great it also can hurt the family which is what is happening right now.

I agree with you that Hetal does brush of everything Kokila does but that's just Hetal's nature (just like Jigar) they are both loving and caring and they just ignore Kokila's taunt and attitude because they wanther to her to be happy. Hetal does not care much as she is happy being herself and she understands everyone's attitude is different...I really like her character because she is so peaceful if there wasn't a family memeber in the family like that it would be hell. She believe if she compromises and if that makes Kokila happy than be it because she thinks of everyone else before her. She is just that nice and I love her for that....as per tolerating everything wrong Kokila does she needs to put Kokila in her place sometimes because Kokila is really annoying and Overdoes it...her, her son, her daughter, and stupid Rashi are getting on my nerves they are sooooooooooo boring and annoying!!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taral83

[QUOTE=ek_sweetladki]I totally agree...It's a MADHOUSE...I mean Aham I thought accepted the marriage and so was on a positive path but the guy has NO REACTIONS...he seriously needs to start acting soon.

I agree with you that Hetal does brush of everything Kokila does but that's just Hetal's nature (just like Jigar) they are both loving and caring and they just ignore Kokila's taunt and attitude because they wanther to her to be happy. Hetal does not care much as she is happy being herself and she understands everyone's attitude is different...I really like her character because she is so peaceful if there wasn't a family memeber in the family like that it would be hell. She believe if she compromises and if that makes Kokila happy than be it because she thinks of everyone else before her. She is just that nice and I love her for that....as per tolerating everything wrong Kokila does she needs to put Kokila in her place sometimes because Kokila is really annoying and Overdoes it...her, her son, her daughter, and stupid Rashi are getting on my nerves they are sooooooooooo boring and annoying!![/QUOTE]
DITTO!!! to the underlined statement!  I love Hetal for all the the things you said above, I agree with you completely. But what I am saying is that because of the nature Kokila has the nerves to be what she is today and next up will be Rashi because of Jigar's nature. Though the qualities Hetal and Jigar carry are absolutely great, they can be harmful sometimes. Its like a parent never yelling at their child for mistakes, well if that happens they become very spoiled and brats. Thats what Kokila has become.

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree taral83...especially today's episode Kokila i can't believe she could be so evil...poor gopi she never had a mother and she looks for one in Kokila and Kokila the chudail can't even prove to be a good mother to her son or daughter Angry and stupid Rashi blamed gopi and got away with it.
Precap: Kinjal...Angry Koki better her married soon and she should feel the same torture in her sasural so she knows how it feels!!LOL

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I totally agree taral83...especially today's episode Kokila i can't believe she could be so evil...poor gopi she never had a mother and she looks for one in Kokila and Kokila the chudail can't even prove to be a good mother to her son or daughter Angry and stupid Rashi blamed gopi and got away with it.
Precap: Kinjal...Angry Koki better her married soon and she should feel the same torture in her sasural so she knows how it feels!!LOL
I totally agree.................Kokila is forgeting one major FACT about her life and that is  THAT SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER................I wan't to see how she feels if Kinjal gets a MIL like Kokila.......!!! I wan't her to see her daughter be yelled at...screamed at.......scared to wits...........and pushed and poked like Gopi! Yesterday's episode was just way to sad...........but what I didn't understand is why no one can raise their voice............I mean for the sake of a new bride.........no one older then Koki could stop what she was doing???? I think Hetal's sweetness should have went out the window and took of the jewels in front of Koki and put her in her place........or Ba should have! Rai ka Pahad kar diya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ek_sweetladki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.