Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

I don't understand these people!!

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
One thing I don't understand is why Kokila is forcing Gopi to be this "adarsh" bahu and wife, yet she is none of the above. I mean why doesn't she take her own advise. She treats her husband like "gali ka kuta" she treats her Getani like she is a Devrani. It is such a conflict of thinking and actions. How are you going to expect someone else to something and not do it yourself in your own life. Ahem is getting on my last nerves also. What right did he have to ruin Gopi's life??? He couldn't stand up to his mother then he should have excepted his destiny and excepted Gopi whole heartedly. This whole serial is wack. I don't understand Rashi either, she ruined another girls life and what might have been a good relationship, to build her own relationship and now that she has it, she treats him like a no body. Jigar is the only mature, respectful and smart individual in this clan. I mean Gopi is dumb to, I mean by can't she put the pieces together, Ahem is ignoring her, Kokila is being over the top rude and Rashi getting married. I mean she isn't educated but not dumb.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusMightymousec111connectedheartsprinc355Mahabhootnirasika-akaShaSonyaBladeCarrotCakesparikhmitzi11

rahma_07 Groupbie
rahma_07
rahma_07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
Nazneen88 Newbie
Nazneen88
Nazneen88

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I have no idea, but i hope things start picking up soon.
Mightymouse Groupbie
Mightymouse
Mightymouse

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with u that just because gopi is uneducated doesnt mean she is dumb ... they need to show gopi as being a little more human and standing up for herself !!

And as for Kokila -- She bosses EVERYONE around at home and thts why she needed a bahu that she can boss around also ... Simple as that!
alwaysonline75 Groupbie
alwaysonline75
alwaysonline75

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged

she should have got a servent .. if she wanted to boss around soo much ..

i hope the show becomes good and Gopi is happy in the show

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
even i didn't like the serial plot.all dumbos no brains.such things don't happen in real lives.i can't take 4 devils-kokila,rashi and her mom,kinjal.and why do they show such stupid things.did anyone notice kokila scolding gopi not to use chipkane vale bindi,she wants her to put sindhoor when kokila herself is wearing big designer bindi occupying all her forehead.
ek_sweetladki Senior Member
ek_sweetladki
ek_sweetladki

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I totally agree...It's a MADHOUSE...I mean Aham I thought accepted the marriage and so was on a positive path but the guy has NO REACTIONS...he seriously needs to start acting soon.

Kokila just wants to boss around and prove to be the best at everything...she advises Gopi to keep her Aham happy because thats all that matters to her (Aham was Happy with Anita...but she didn't want Anita as a Bahu!!) so technically she is confused she just wants to be selfish and just be happy she does not care about Aham's Happniess. Although I like her yelling at Rashi (keeps her in check)

Rashi I thought really wanted to be with Jigar but she just wanted the money and the reputation she did not want to be a bahu...she is really making me mad these days with her attitude I thought she would start understanding Gopi's niceness since her mom wasn't around but she keeps getting worse than Kokila.

Jigar is the only one who has some sense, his mom, and Ba...those are the only normal people in the Modi House...the story better start getting intresting because it already feels like a drag.

--This is my opinion not meant to offend anyone specific..so don't start a arguement--

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikh

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
totally agree with you ek_sweetladki.... really rashi is getting on my nerve. what type of attitude she is showing and why???. i think gopi will get everything in terms of money, repute, all the attitude of being bari bahu... but what she want was love.. and rishi who is after money will only get love ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ek_sweetladkisparikh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index