written update June 10, 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
i think it wud hav been better if jigar and gopi got married coz they wud atleast respect each other and what they say. i mean ahem needs to be nice to gopi....he got married to her !!!!!!

n rashi.....shes such a b***h.......i hate her officially.
first she lies to jigar about her marriage
second she blames gopi for everything
and lastly she doesnt even bother to think about jigar and hes food...its soo sadCry

and kokila is very mean!! she treats gopi like a object rather than a person with feelingsAngry
as for ahem.....hes a official retard for me..Ouch he doesnt even consider the fact that gopi is new and doesnt knw what he likes o doesnt like.....Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update June 10, 2010 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Excellent update hunClap

sorry for my late comment I got pretty busy at work last nightEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBlade

sizezeroaddict

IF-Dazzler

sizezeroaddict

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
This is so bad!! Why such young, uneducated girls are deprived of all the happiness they should be getting?!?Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top