Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Okay so here is the update for today although I have to say that I'm really pissed off at this show for totally picking on a young nave woman, but unfortunately this show is only depicting what actually happens to so many women all across the world. I'm feeling sad after watching today's episode. Can someone fill me in, do men in India really get married only for the sake of pleasing their families and then leave their new wives to the hands of their mother……..and when they see her being talked to rudely don't step up and say something, especially the day after the wedding. SERIOUSLY to the  men out there….please realize that if you are man enough to get married, then you should be man enough to stand by that woman who is going to be in your life forever……okay with that being said, here is the update

ALSO, once again the youtube uploader definitely missed a scene….so if someone knows what scene I've missed feel free to fill in for that scene.

-          Ahem enters his room, goes towards the bed and proceeds to lie down without saying a single word to Gopi…..you can tell by her face that she is so upset and was not expecting that.

-          Next we hear and see Gopi singing and doing Pooja. The whole family hears this and all come down to pray as well. Kokila is happy and so is Mota Bhabhi….she asks Jigar where Rashi is and he says she should be getting ready and coming down any moment now…….

-          Gopi is doing the pooja when Kokila notices that she isn't wearing a bindhi…..Gopi says she put one on but it must have fallen off and Kokila as usual says something in a mean tone about not being unmarried anymore…etc…etc..blah blah blah. Mota Bhabhi gives a little container of sindoor to Gopi and says get Ahem to put this on you instead of a bindhi…..she goes and stands by Ahem and he as usual is just staring at her. Kokila gets mad and says he doesn't have time to waste on his wife when he should be getting ready for work. Ahem leaves….just then Rashi from her room calls out "Gopi" in a loud voice. Mota Bhabhi says to Jigar to see to her, but Kokila interrupts again and says no, she called for Gopi so Gopi will go. ( but then Mota Bhabhi and Kokila proceed to follow her…..??)

-          Here;'s the scene for yesterday's precap, where Rashi tells Gopi to pass her the mirror. As she's looking at the mirror, she notices that Kokila and her mother in law are standing right behind her…..she gets up from bed and says she didn't get a good sleep that's why she woke up late…..Kokila again taunts Rashi, and once they both leave Rashi blames it all on Gopi as usual. (Does everyone get the picture….in every scene Gopi gets blamed, yelled at, or ignored…….I'm sick of this)

-          (this is the scene I missed, I only know this little bit from the little scene they showed before the break) Kokila tells Gopi to get breakfast ready for Ahem and ask him if there is anything he needs before he goes to work. Gopi gets breakfast ready and goes to Ahem with it. She gives him the tea and he looks at it (not at her) and says I don't drink this type of tea, I only drink green tea. Poor Gopi…can never do anything right.

-          Then we see Rashi and Jigar in their room getting ready. Jigar is standing behind her looking into the mirror getting dressed..(he's very good looking) and Rashi gets up to go get something. He asks her if she won't even say good morning to him….and she says good morning. He says I understand yesterday we were both tired and we couldn't act as a normal couple, and Rashi says this all happened all of sudden and I didn't know I would become your wife….(what a liar…) and then leaves. Jigar looks kind of sad….

-          Gopi is getting the breakfast table ready, and she decides to ask Dadi what green tea is…….She calls for Dadi but she doesn't have her hearing aid in so can't hear Gopi until the maid gets it for her. (didn't see the rest of this scene…so sorry don't know hwat happened in this conversation with Dadi and Gopi….)

-          RAshi comes down and picks up an apple to eat when Kokila stops her and says you have to get Jigar and Ahem's lunch ready and then you can eat. Also make something sweet since last time you made pretty good Kheer…..scene stops with Rashi looking worried.

-          Precap: Kokila and Kinjal are standing with Gopi and telling her that if she doesn't make Ahem happy then …….. "do you understand what I mean Gopi" and she looks all worried as usual…… 

(In every scene Gopi is constantly being put down……so that's why I said what I did in the beginning of this update….Thanks for reading and listening to what I have to say…..If you like the update please press the LIKE button)

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

zombiespringfield9miratoonayourmittscorpiobeerajjin123kamalreen21monicayRaviSharmadairy_milksdavisER_ER_YApisceanme1sahayalalithanidz1manya7878mercyanburajivanta29capricorn7joa123jyjyjykieraknightley1hp18nanda_gopa..anisha..nurulainCarrotCakeMona_Mauryateri_susank_saralaprikiashistonexsweetrani_nehapeg_pionnesizezeroaddictcorvette-Anaya-nivedithajyothi_coolmitzi11tinsel.AngelMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update June 10, 2010" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
okay okay..I get it...people didn't like the update today. I'll make sure that I refrain from putting in my little blurb for tomorrow.....WOW....Sorry everyone, but I seriously feel SOOOO BAD for Gopi my heart goes out to her....CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update Smile ......  i feel so bad for gopi.....  Cry   hope aham starts standing with her, if not loving her Ouch .....   but i like how kokilla told rashi to give respect to gopi Clap

kewlkidz

Groupbie

kewlkidz

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hi, I have recently started watching the serial and i have a doubt... dsnt Ahm's mom like gopi??? even the hero dsnt seem interested in her, then why are they married?? can anyone clear my doubt plz

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Hi, I have recently started watching the serial and i have a doubt... dsnt Ahm's mom like gopi??? even the hero dsnt seem interested in her, then why are they married?? can anyone clear my doubt plz

Ahem's mom, Kokila, wants a daughter in law that she can control. I don't she like nor dislikes Gopi but she definitely never wants Gopi to forget that she is an orphan and had nothing and was chosen to be the daugther in law of a big house. Therefore, she should always be in their debt and do whatever they say otherwise she'll make Gopi's life hell.

As for Ahem our "hero",.....who isn't a hero he had a GF who was new age...not old school life Gopi and she was very beautiful. Ahem's mom picked Gopi for him without telling him, so he dumped his GF becuase the guy doesn't have the balls to tell his mother that he loves someone else. He'll do anything his mother asks of him and hence we have him married to Gopi and yet he's ignored her and won't give her the time of day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavis

rahma_07

Groupbie

rahma_07

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

kewlkidz

Groupbie

kewlkidz

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
thank you SonyaBlade :) for a quick reply.. Poor Gopi yaar, she seems nice and innocent, she dsnt deserve to be treated like this, no love or respect :( I like the other guy and his mom, guess jigar (vikas) he seems cute and understanding but with an arrogant wife :( wish Gopi was married to him instead of this Ahem guy...

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i know girl who is in same problem like gopi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top