Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

:: DOTW - Your opinion about the current issue ::

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello friends , I am back with a new topic to be discussed. This time let us, TMKOC members know what is your opinion about the current issue in TMKOC.
For eg. The current water problem issue , do you all think that fine itself is enough to prevent members from wasting water ?
Sodhi started the tap of water tanker and all water started flowing out resulting in a lottt of water wastage, do you think the society will be able to conserve water this way ? 😆
Or what are your expectation's from the Monday's episode , predict what may happen in the further episodes related to this issue, lets see whose prediction is the closest ! 😉
Let us have fun discussing this weekend, what say ? 😳

Cheers
Ishan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Friends!🤗

@Ishan - Was just planning to open a thread regarding this issue and you ended up doing that before me!😆

So, coming back....

The latest track is about the various problems faced during water shortage. hmm...the sad thing is that i missed all the episodes of this track till yesterday. I have only been reading Ishan's updates to keep myself updated! (thanks Ishan for the wonderful updates!😳) But today's episode is worth watching i guess!

Alright alright enough with my story and let me come back to the DOTW!😆

So, Water problem. Today, we all know how important water is. Human beings have been wasting water and polluting it since ages and suddenly they have started realizing their mistake. It's late but better than never. 😊

TMKOC is showing a few problems faced during water crisis/shortage. (yep, with funny scenes!😛). So, Sodhi leaves the water tap open and is later fined for it! So, how much? 500 right? Well, that's too less! People earning more money  can easily settle that amount. Even if the mistake is commited again, rich people are ready to give the fine. So, according to me the fine amount was not right. (I am not talking about Gokuldham society but in general.)

And Only making the person pay the fine is not enough....people have to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Everybody has to take the responsibility towards water conservation and not wait till the problem arises.🤔

Seeing yesterday's precap tells that more wastage is gonna happen which is certainly not good for the society.

I won't predict anything but i am looking forward to monday's episode!😆

Cheers!
Nachiket

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good topic and thanks fo DOTW 😳

well i think this issue is very good... ppl doesnt know the value of water yet... still they are wasting it like hell.... they use it to wash their vehicals with the pipe... i remember 3/4 years back in Englad it was really hot summer... usually we are quite lucky by not having any water probs but at that particluar time goverment issued and notice by not to wash the cars like that or u'll get a fine just for precautions!!! while have u ever noticed anything like that has been done by goverment of India....!!! atleast i havent!!!

about TMKOC i think still many things are on the way for the society members!!! they still havent understand the value of water, so as i have read in written update in precap aswell waste of water!!!! i hope they r not using the good water for this shooting.... otherwise it would nothing much to say.....😕
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank u guys for the replies ! 😳

What I feel is Sodhi is going to waste all the water by keeping the tap of the tanker open , I guess Gokuldham society will have to live without water . Moreover implementing the 500 rupee fine idea is not a great idea at all. All the families in Gokuldham society are well to do families and I don't think they would think even twice before spending 500 rupees. There should be some other strict punishment like if water is wasted then the family will have to clean the society compound for 1 week. 😆😆 That way I guess people would atleast think twice before wasting water !
Also what I feel will happen in today's episode is that Sodhi won't be able to close the jammed tap soon and so half or maybe the entire water will be wasted Maybe Chachaji then will start lecturing Sodhi for wasting water ! 😆😆😆
Dark_Star thumbnail
After watching yesterday's episode, i thought of a few things.

1. As usual there was no proper queue. People were pushing each other.

2. When one bucket was filled then till the time the next bucket was placed, a lot of water was wasted. People were not quick enough and even though they knew how hard life is without water they didn't care to fill water properly. 👎🏼(Some of the buckets too were not properly placed!😆)

Even though they had to show a good cause, i.e, use water properly,etc but don't you think too much water was wasted for the show?😕 I mean babuji scene, then tapu and the other boys bathing on the spot, water being filled in the buckets anyhow, popatlal dropping the bucket???😔

I mean they could have shown like popatlal feels the water he has in the bucket is insufficient for him or something else instead of just wasting it like that.😳

I also do hope the track changes. Too much of the same thing is bad. I guess people have got the message...just stretching the track won't help now.

Anyways, all the above is just my POV. 😊
binie thumbnail
well nachi dont forget this is the first experence of GK society members about how to get water from tanker... and the motto is ppl are doing the same things... therefore they have to show it many ways of how ppl are wasting water.... have u ever seen if any society has called water tanker for the first time and they goes to take water like this and starts queuing up 😉 so brother dont forget they are new in this field!!! 😆 and even i too feel that just for shooting this seq they have wasted quite a lot of water.... thats why i have said in one of my previous post that i hope they are not using the good drinkable water for shooting this.... 😛

@ and about punishment i think they needs to do some more thing rather then paying money only.... ishan's idea was really good.... 👏

but guys after this seq in our beloved show dont u feel how imp water is to us.... we have learnt a lesson too... atleast i have learnt!!! 😆
Dark_Star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: binie

well nachi dont forget this is the first experence of GK society members about how to get water from tanker... and the motto is ppl are doing the same things... therefore they have to show it many ways of how ppl are wasting water.... have u ever seen if any society has called water tanker for the first time and they goes to take water like this and starts queuing up 😉 But the truth is Indians hardly stand in/make a queue! I do agree with you but they could have shown Bhide handling the situation as he is the secretary. The could also have shown like ppl not standing in a queue and then Bhide/Babuji telling everybody to do so and thus the water is not wasted! First show without queue and to make ppl understand as to why standing in queue is good for everybody show that too! This way they could have shown another message!😊  so brother dont forget they are new in this field!!! 😆 and even i too feel that just for shooting this seq they have wasted quite a lot of water.... thats why i have said in one of my previous post that i hope they are not using the good drinkable water for shooting this.... 😛       Yea. But remember it's a show so if they had to take re-takes how much more water they might have wasted!!! And the water wasn't bad...i mean it looked clean...but we never know!😛 @Ishan - Don't tell me that you are not interested in working or don't have time!😛

@ and about punishment i think they needs to do some more thing rather then paying money only.... ishan's idea was really good.... 👏 Yeah! If i was the producer of TMKOC then i would have got Ishan in the creative team!!!😉 Wonder how much Ishan would ask for the salary!!!???🤔....I won't pay him much but get his brains to work!😈

but guys after this seq in our beloved show dont u feel how imp water is to us.... we have learnt a lesson too... atleast i have learnt!!! 😆  To be Honest i am pretty careful when it comes to water, electricity and food. My thoughts are - If you have  lots then don't waste, think about those who never or hardly get these basic necessities. I make it a point to Never waste water, food or electricity and i even scold others who do waste it! So, there was nothing for me to learn. Yea, I did learn something when they showed about outdoor games but this track...well it will help those who think that water is for granted and for those who have enough cash in their pocket to pay all the fines, etc. A good track but time to change it!😊

I am looking forward to GPL 2.....😃

Edited by Dark_Star - 13 years ago
binie thumbnail
as u mentioned about queing system, i have seen after jethalal's feet thing finished they were in a que as per me....😕 and good to know that u r that careful when it comes to water.... 👍🏼

i would like to know others views too.... so guys what u r waitng 4 pls join us here 😃