Has Archana lost her balance??

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Really i'm starting to think Archana has lost her mental balance. After seeing her talk to Vinod today about Manju on how much she loves her and how she will serve her all her life and she was talking in such a sadistic tone, she sounded sooo hopeless. As if she has nothing else left to do in life except for just serving people.
I know it's her duty to serve her family, but just blindly and without even thinking about herself.

I never felt this before, but today her expressions were just soo annoying. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree Gur!!

She seems so lifeless
Hope something interesting happens in her life soon that fills her life with happiness :)
Hope that happening wudn't b Manav-shravani wedding 😑
Hope there'd happen something that reunites ArMan 😍

aah! too much of hoping πŸ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail

Yes Archu is now much way too much n one more thing Archu had promise that she will never talk to her Manju rite then all of the sudden she is showing so much of love why because she is pregnant.

OMG in this show bacha plays such a important roleπŸ˜†

sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini1roka

I agree Gur!!

She seems so lifeless
Hope something interesting happens in her life soon that fills her lifewith happiness :)
Hope that happening wudn't b Manav-shravani wedding 😑
Hope there'd happen something that reunites ArMan 😍
aah! too much of hoping πŸ˜†

Priya u only say everything from answering other questions to ursπŸ˜†

gaurimisha thumbnail
I guess she's gone into depression...didnt like whole of the gibberish she said to Vinod.
Boring tht was....well ArMan r a bore these days....Manav cries,Archu cries....Manav looks helpless...Archu gives ridiculous lectures
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Really i'm starting to think Archana has lost her mental balance. After seeing her talk to Vinod today about Manju on how much she loves her and how she will serve her all her life and she was talking in such a sadistic tone, she sounded sooo hopeless. As if she has nothing else left to do in life except for just serving people.
I know it's her duty to serve her family, but just blindly and without even thinking about herself.

I never felt this before, but today her expressions were just soo annoying. What do you guys think?

Gur,
  sadistic?? OMG ... Do you know what is the meaning of that word? If not check it out - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sadistic I hope you didn't mean to say that and meant to say that she was sad and dejected.

But she is doesn't say she will take care of Manju all her life , how else can she be Mahaan?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed Gur, seriously archu ur nt a servant u know. u have a life. that was really, umm...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Archana badly wants to have a baby of her own , just see the way she is talking about manju's baby , and she would only have it if she was married to manav.
That is not possible for her now so it sort of does looks like a case of someone who has totally given up on herself .
She is definitely going towards depression . Look , she has lost Manav , obviously she would be lifeless. She is even looking lifeless.
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This love story 🀒 is getting from bad to worse ..
This is going to put people off love forever ...
gaurimisha thumbnail

Non-existence love story...I dont understand Mr. Stoney's love🀒

Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago