Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kaasshh

that reminds me....krishna cn start a kusti ka akhada.....🤣🤣🤣🤣 to be precise a FIGHT CLUB🤣

🤣🤣🤣 is that where they say kabadi kabadi kabadi!!😆
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiR

well I guess she'll feel tht he isn't all tht bad but considering all the despicable things Krishna did to her himself she still might not be able to completely forgive him😕

i feel the samee.....i dunno why but i think pratigya wont 4giv him....she may not 4get krishna forces her to lie abt pregnancy then his slap, pointin gun, tiein her wid ropee.....
starrysky thumbnail

🤣that was funny but it is a pretty good choice you know since he is unpad and probably can't get a better job😛😆

😆😆😆 You know Johann-Sebastian-Bach was relatively uneducated and redefined the the Baroque era! So you never know our grade four pass  baba might come up with something unique 😳😉😆
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh man! I am really worried abt the difficulties Pratigya and the other Saxenas will have to go throughAnd Krishna better not try 'it' again or he's done for😡

I am happy that CVs did not let Pratigya breakdown after this gun wielding and inhumane rope tied journey back to her susral. She kept her cool and didn't give in to the unfair and utterly unjustified demands of SS and likes.

I think CVs are also tiered of the old tracks and are trying to finish the past incidents in a haste. The way they are trying to keep Kirya together now looks like they are trying to give a new direction to this show after all this is a daily soap and TRPs matters.

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kriya were rocking today! this is definately a positive step taken by krishna, after yesterdays fiasco this was much needed from his side to repair the damage

but still i believe there is a long way to go before prats can actually stop hating him, i think he should better drop her at her parents home and should go try to do some work or anything, he can continue pressurizing SS that he wont return until they agree to let prats come in that house and he may stay with tunna or chandu and while staying at her parents home prats should be told the truth about angad
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya i also wonder how this is going to help kriya. First 2morrow pratigya is going to give a long speech for krishna. She will still be the same with attitude and coldness. Everybody in the forum is blaming her. But i think the character has to remain like that. U cann;t change her overnight. she still doesn; have that bond or love with krishna. She still hates him. one way CV has done right they didn;t change her in a day. then it will be unbeilevable. She has to stand for what she is. If krishna points gun and compel her shecann;t say sorry. even if she says sorry and comes back to that jungle. that amma will make her life hell. it is better she is not entering tht house now. But i want the CV to show some change in Pratigya now. for her only krishna left the house. Atleast remove the coldness behavior from her. But i still don;t get how they r going to be together they r like cat and mice. I still wonder how the CV is going to show them together. like before (krishna got hurt from angat)something should happen to pratigya. then she will know how krishna is caring and all. nothing else comes in my mind. For that now angand is also there. so that is a possiblity.
starrysky thumbnail

I wonder what might happen to them now.It might be good tht they left their junglee house but practically considering the points tht I had mentioned I don't think tht it's gonna take them anywhere😕

Your right, but anywhere is still a lil bit better than living among animals🐷 lol even if it means living in a shed.  But I think prats might arrange something with Roli's help, and that way her family won't find out and worry.