Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan was right today - his interaction with Geet!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I think even though Maan was really harsh with Geet, that was just him being in character, khadoosness!
However, whatever he said to Geet was very right!
He mentioned that Geet should have known who her boss is since she gave an interview and this is her first day of job!
Also, he told her off when she started to cry once Maan pointed out her mistakes, which is not professional, and I love how he taunts her since that's what is going to make her strong and confident in the office and eventually face Sasha and TashaLOL
So all in all, when Maan is pushing Geet to become strong and not cry whenever in trouble as he hates tearsBig smile

And their romantic fall was awesomeeeeEmbarrassed, must see for all MaanEet fansWink
Maan was totally lost in GeetDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dahichullbulliInnocent02rusha4003DoJinPreternaturalThe_May_Rosemaybe-just

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan was right today - his interaction with Geet!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
But Geet got the job by fluke

She never intended on giving the interview....infact she didn't even know she was giving an interview

n Maan could tell her things in private, not in front of the whole office

Sorry, if it hurts anyone, this is my POV Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Well Maan didn't know how Geet got the job, and Geet needs to stand up for herself, and do what should be done!!
Bosses are not very nice as we all may know, its the employees who have to deal with everything, and you can't just keep crying in front of them!
Also, it was Geet who started all this hungama in the office by talking loudly since that's what attracted the staff to view the scene! lol

rusha4003

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I don't either balme Maan or Geet for the way they reacted to the situation-misunderstandings happen....both Maan or Geet would never intentionally try to hurt the other. Maan is just confused why he keeps on bumping onto Geet even after leaving Amritsar and Geet is wondering the same thing.

rusha4003

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i love both of them for creating such  a high voltage drama..Thumbs Up.yaaron yeh drama hai aur koi life documentry thode hi hai, ise drame ki nazar se hi dekho..

by the way just for argument's sake geet ko pata tha ki boss ka naam MK hai kyonki sabhi use MK ke naam se bulate hai par KYA MAAN KO PATA THA KI USKI NAYI SECRETARY KA KYA NAAM HAI. KHUD USE PORA DOCUMENT NAIHN PADNA CHAHIYE THA..appointment letter sign karne se pahleLOLKAISA BOSS HAI...geet knew his initials but maan didn't even know her first letter..lolz LOL...khai main maan ke saare gusse maaf karti hoon kyonki baad mein jab use realize hoga ki woh geet ko kitna pyaar karta hai tab bechahra bahut royegaCryLOL.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
The fall wasDay Dreaming

The interaction was amazing--i loved the nokjhok, but when geets part was running, i was sooo embarrased for her...[i was practically blushing..lolz]

i liked that he pointed out the fact that she starts crying everytime some one says something to her.

Maan is a big factor in transforming geet, hes gunna help her live her life her way by being a sadu boss --wink! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top