Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Okay i think I will officially start calling these topics Maneet Bumping LOL What do you think guys? Now on to today's epsiode.

Oh-My-Days Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Maneetians Do watch today's episode for definite. You won't regret it! Wink

Should I start with Maneet or the start of the episode with the Asha twins? Dead

Majority rules, Maneet it is! LOL

BALLE BALLE Dancing Geet is in Maan's office, trying to get a list, Maan is also walking towards his cabinn, she walks backwards with the list in her hand, Maan who is also in a hurry, doesn't see her and both of them bump into each other Wink it was a clash, Geet lets go of the list in her hand and as she's falling down Maan grabs her, she is in his strong luscious arms. BAM! Embarrassed*eye lock*  Day Dreaming In other words, Munday nay kurri nu bacha lita! LOLBlushingBlushingBlushing Uffff...Guys you have to watch this, its a must watch scene, the music made it even more beautiful. Embarrassed The way Geet innocently blinks her eyes, the way Maan stares deeply into Geet's eyes. *sigh* Day DreamingDay Dreaming One of the best scenes of Maneet. Blushing They were really complementing each other because Geet has dark Green on whilst Maan had light pink, the essesence you get from that scene is just WHOA!Embarrassed You can probably tell how excited I am after watching that. Thank you Maneet for making my day Wink I could say a million words about them and it still wouldn't be enough! Embarrassed 

I think I just posted a similar scene in the future Maneet scenes topic and oh my lord it came true today, except for the fact that Sasha was not there to witness it! LOL Thank you so much CVs! WinkClap I'll be watching this scene for days now. Heart

And then Maan lets her go and starts to say something but Geet fires off. She said Bas! LOLLOLAlso she said GET OUT! ShockedLOL I was like Ohmigosh Geeeeeeetttttt, keep it quiet, shush shush, he's your boss haiga! LOLLOL I was literally tearing my hair out saying Geet, please be quiet, its MK! LOLLOL Ufff...that was stressful, I was going to skip the scene. But it was mega entertaining though because Maan reveals to Geet that he is MK and Geet regrets it all. OuchLOL Music given today was funny, I guess suited well to the situation and didn't make the scene too serious, except for the fact that Geet was crying. Geet also called him Sir, LOL and Maan says "Baad mein aa kar milta hoon",I was like mar dala Maan, mujh se kab aa kay milo gay? LOLEmbarrassed No seriously Stern Smile

But Geet did cry, for a minute I thought that Maan was actually alarmed at seeing Geet cry, I thought he was going to be nice to her but instead he tells her its her favourite weapon to use! ConfusedLOL Maybe it was Gurmeet's expression blunder but I really did think he would feel bad for Geet like that LOL I loved the battle of the sexes scene between Geet and Maan, aap jaaye yahan say. Nahi jaon ga! LOL 

Another thing was that I wanted to whack Maan, why did he think Geet was following him? LOL Next thing he'll be accusing her of sending that Taveez after him! LOL Well she did kinda send it his way...Embarrassed And now that everyone knows that Geet and Maan know each other from before Dancing Sasha you can rot in jealousy Evil Smile
HA! Big smile

BUT ITS OFFICIAL! Maneet are in the office and are in action! WinkWink

Akhir kar Pyar ke pehli takrar ho he gaye! WinkWink

Meh! Asha Twins Dead & Saviour Adi Embarrassed *so cute* & Pinky

Shown at the start, they were trying to get Geet into trouble by messing up the files, so Geet would have to do double work and may make mistakes! AngryAngry Sasha teri toh, jootay lay kar tumharay peechay aaon ge mein!AngryLOL But seriously the twins are just as bad as each other, though I don't think Tasha realises how "bright" she is! LOL Waise I loved the way Geet answered her back so confidently ApproveApprove In your face evil women! LOL And she didn't even help Geet, I mean come on, she's new on the job but fair enough since she wants to get Geet sacked Dead and what I don't get is that they keep commenting about Geet's clothes. Hunnies she looks a million times better than you lot! LOL THAT IS WHY MK IS GOING TO FALL FOR HER! FOR HER REAL BEAUTY! WinkWink Just wait and watch! Wink

Adiiiiiiii Hug my stuttering machine! LOL This guy saved the day, he told Geet where to find the list shoo shweet and he helped her out later when Sasha was blasting Geet in front of MK (cow, I wanna kick her LOL) Adi came in and the way he pushed the twins out LOL LOL I was so happy, Adi we love you! Big smile And again with his laugh LOL hehe sooo cute! Tongue

Pinky yaar, kinda ruined it today, she phoned Geet at the wrong time and said is your heart going DD like the rest of the girls' hearts! ROFL I love this girl! LOL

Dhokaybaaz and family

Well like always I skipped this part LOL although I did manage to catch Dhokaybaaz's mother saying that Only Chotay Saab can save Dhokaybaaz and his dhoka wife! LOLLOL Don't worry auntie jee, Munda Maan has taken the responsibility of saving everyone, I'm sure he will come to the rescue of your dhokaybaaz son, after he saves & marries Geet! WinkWink LOL

Action of the day: Maan catching Geet. Wink *Hands down*
Comedy goes to: Adi LOVED him today but obviously not more than Maan LOL

Ohoo, jaldi jaldi mein, main toh bhool he gaye! Ouch

Next & Precap clips:

• Dev is apologising to Maan! HA! *dhokaybaaz is trying to be decent and there I thought I had just about seen everything in life. *well not everything* but still, I think he was just tryna butter Maan LOL Dev tumhari daal idhar nahi galnay wali! Big smile
  • Someone gets out of a flashy car. its a floor shot and the sun's shining from the top so we cant see who it is. I'm guessing its the Dadima coz that's the only person left to be introduced! Confused She looks young and classy Wink
  • Sasha ke baachi AngryAngry is after Geet again and shows her the resignation letter ShockedShocked Geet you must not under any circumstances leave the job.

I wonder if Maan comes in at the time Sasha is trying to make Geet leave the job and Maan shouts at Sasha for doing such a low thing! Evil Smile He may actually take Geet's side! Day Dreaming 

So guys over to you now, your kind comments please! Smile
P.S. Let me know if I'm using too many emotions! LOL

Edited by maybe-just - 10 June 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shmuupiekumari3MaaneetSweet_Ashummayahcoolmimzjenny.DoJinchullbulliSidra.Wspringsrusha4003thesemomentsjyoti06BuggerAbraySofnaBlueberry_07-Kash-MissArshi-Arwen.mitzi11Anu-ReddyThe_May_RoseSunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MORE Maneet Bumping, Geet in BossMaan's Arms! Updt" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Maneet bumping ????  ..... OK so Maneet bumping it is !!!!

Long live Maneet bumping !!!!

I loved every second of today .... I was even generous enuf to love the ashaa cos' they were the ones who misplaced the list and that had geet going inot the lion's den Dancing 

And my poor Geet picked up the wrong time & wrong place to get back at Maan .... Get out she said / enuf of your backwas / I'll call the security ..... and so on she rallied forth ..... and poor me was cringing .... i swear Maybe i too wanted to flip channels ... my toes were curling with embarassament ...and I was like Plzzzzzl Geet  STOP STOP .... its HIM !!!! LOLLOL

And Maan being Maan took full advantage of Geet's ignorance and really rubbed it in ....and also had the gumption to add that Geet was following him on purpose ....Angry

I totally loved the SIR & Thank You !!! exchange ... it was awesome ..as was his parting shot ..." we are not finished yet "

Awesome Episode !!!!!!

PartyDancing

And I refuse to discuss about he-who-must-not be -named ..... i dont know if I'm being mean .... but I thot he looked haggard ... and it made me feel great !!! Guilt weighing him down .... GOOD !!!!!

Edited by rusha4003 - 10 June 2010 at 11:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliDoJinSofnaThe_May_RoseBuggerMissArshi-Arwen.maybe-just

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lol

We should start Maaneet fall collection

Geet lands up in Maan's arms almost every other day

Woah want to see Sasha's reaction to their each n every fall Wink

Adi is really sweet...have started liking him a lot

N Pinky..unfortunately ruined the day...called up at the wrong time

N I so loved that, "Aap chale jaiye yahan se."  "Nahi jaunga." with his hands on his chest

Loved that scene

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahDoJinrusha4003The_May_Rosemaybe-just

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Lolzzz ....looks like everyone here wanted geet to stop ..but i was ROFLing all over when geet was blasting him ....LOL his expressions were too good ....LOL  specially when she siad "yeh mera office hai" ...and he was like .."Huh? yeh kab hua" ROFL
I enjoyed every moment of it.
@tears- Maan said its her favorite weapon cuz  this weapon really works on him reyyyy LOL ...didnt u see how considerate he got for a moment when her tear fell but immediately he got back to his daredevil activity to show he dont care ...but he does tabhi toh he indirectly told her that she is on for the job by telling her to pick up the phone ....I simply loved the whole bumping today LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahchullbulliDoJinrusha4003The_May_RoseArwen.maybe-just

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
LMAO! I loved the part when Adi pushes the Ashas to the side! ROFL
I couldn't stop laughing for like five minutes!

Today's episode was AWESOME! Clap I had to watch it again right after I finished the first time!

When Geet was blasting off on Maan and telling him to GET OUT, I was rooting her on! I wanted her to misunderstand him and yell at him. I also wanted the office to see this happening. Maan had this smirk on his face the whole time. The office people were shocked out of their minds, and now that Maan will let her work there, the office people are going to be confused more than ever. LOL

I absolutely can't wait for tomorrow and next week!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahmaybe-justThe_May_Rose

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@rusha4003: Well you can come up with a better name LOL that was just a spontaneous suggestion on my behalf LOL Na I think their good deed of sending Geet into Maan's cabin is outweighed by that women picking on Geet later, the way she was like MK I told you this...I told you that...! Humph! "kiss a**" LOL My favourite dialogue was the bakwas one! LOL but even I did not like the way Maan picked on Geet, bechari was in shock as she was MK's secretary Ouch but again that exchange was good, that look that Maan gave her Day Dreaming

Hahaha he who must not be named, LOLLOL me neither that why I never write his name, I just call him a dhokaybaaz in Geet's own words! LOL I skipped his bit, Embarrassed why was he feeling guilty? Confused

@Sweet_Ashum: I too want Sasha to really, really envy Geet! I cant wait to see when Geet is helped by Maan when he finds out Dev's truth! Her face will be something worth watching! Wink 

Yeah we should, how many time Geet falls and Maan catches her and how many times she bumps into him and ends up in his arms yet again! WinkLOL

BTW can you lot lemme know your names, I feel so rude calling you by your username! Tongue I'm Faz btw! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinThe_May_Rose

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

@rusha4003: Well you can come up with a better name LOL ... Oh no no maybe ! bumping is really good  that was just a spontaneous suggestion on my behalf  .... loved it !!LOL Na I think their good deed of sending Geet into Maan's cabin is outweighed by that women picking on Geet later, the way she was like MK I told you this...I told you that...! Humph! "kiss a**" I totally agree  LOL My favourite dialogue was the bakwas one! LOL but even I did not like the way Maan picked on Geet, bechari was in shock as she was MK's secretary Ouch but again that exchange was good, that look that Maan gave her Day Dreaming

Hahaha he who must not be named, LOLLOL me neither that why I never write his name, I just call him a dhokaybaaz in Geet's own words! LOL I skipped his bit, Embarrassed why was he feeling guilty? Confused ... he was like all the trouble in my life began after I met geet .... he wants to speak to naintara but he doesn't know how to contact her ... and he's aware he made his wife angry ... hende the guilt

BTW can you lot lemme know your names, I feel so rude calling you by your username! Tongue I'm Faz btw! Smile...... Hi Faz ... I'm Usha !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Bugger: ROFL His yeh kab hua moment was classic, he looked bemused by Geet's urti urti baatein LOL Oh yeh, balle balle, the tears do work on him dont they Embarrassed No wonder he uses it agains Geet as a weapon! LOL Haila, that part was so cute when he said Kya ab tum phone uthao ge? Ya yeh bhi main karoon? LOLLOL His indication that she's still got the job! Big smile Maneet defo stole the show today! Wink

@XAiShBaBy08X: You know the besy part was the fact that Geet and Maan were arguing, in front of everyone, I mean no one has ever seen anyone blasting Maan the way Geet did, I think this was a first! LOL That smug look *dreamy* LOL I think the office hasn't seen anything yet, only if they knew about Maneet's adventures in Geet's hometown! WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahDoJinThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top