4 [18.18%]
1 [4.55%]
4 [18.18%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
after watching certain scenes in todays episode i thought tat al our speculations abt vansh ulterior motive behind his unruly behaviour were wrong.what made me think this was the love scene he imagined.if he had any other intention then he would not have imagined such things.moreover the last scene where he is talking to veer abt his uncertainities shows that all that he has been doing has no other motive than torturing icha n veer. But i real.ly liked the conversation rohit was so good.

Edited by nb.neha - 10 June 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITcjs369tiny15

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Vansh really surprised me today in the last part..he actually opened his heart out to his brother which was the best partClapClapClap..in fact today he actually confessed the reason why he is donig all this..he said that he is fighting with his own insecurities as he is not getting the confidence from within and thats the reason of all his illusions..and he said this to Veer...why ??..because he loves Veer the most and thats the reason today he opened his heart out to Veer..woww what a grt sceneClapEmbarrassed
Vansh  is admitting the fact that he is wrong but he doesn't hv that self-control because of which he is ending up doing all wrong thingsOuch...This is the difference between a complete evil person like Tappu nad someone like Vansh...Tappu is someone who does all evil deeds deliberately whereas Vansh is someone who does it unknowingly and also hv the courage to go and confess it in front of his brotherClapEmbarrassed...The day Vansh gets the confidence within his own self..we will get to see his changed avataarEmbarrassed..

And one could see the pain in Vansh's eyes today when Veer was talking of going back to US...u could see that his heart was paining to see his brother going away from him and he realised that it happened because of his weird behaviourCry...

Wonderful scene between both V2 boys todayClapEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77vijaya_lsarunima_LUITcjs369nb.nehatiny15shyamsshonuu

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
that means the vansh doesnt have any other motive ...like uniting veer-ichha ...
he wants to fight off his own insecurities...
lets see now what is the motive of sid now ....

cjs369jyoti06tiny15

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ur rite jyoti.the scene was realy ful of emotions!! Vansh was lukin so inocent wile confesin hs mistakes.i hope he was serious n nt makin up things. Wateva it is he luked 2 gud in the entire scene! Ya evn i cud fel d pain in hz eyes bt then it shud stop hz insane acts.

cjs369jyoti06tiny15

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

that means the vansh doesnt have any other motive ...like uniting veer-ichha ...
Sid I m sure will try to seduce Tappu first with his hot looksLOL..it that doesn't work then he might use the blackmailing theoryTongue..and it was good to see Tappu actually enjoying the dance with SidWinkLOL

nutmeg7cjs369tiny15

Rahul_Vaid Senior Member

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

ur rite jyoti.the scene was realy ful of emotions!! Vansh was lukin so inocent wile confesin hs mistakes.i hope he was serious n nt makin up things. Wateva it is he luked 2 gud in the entire scene! Ya evn i cud fel d pain in hz eyes bt then it shud stop hz insane acts.
Ya sinse Vansh is unpredictable..so u never know if he has some other motive here yet againOuch..but then what can he do as Veer has already decided to leave the house..so even if he has any motive..it will flop as usualLOL because Veer has made up his mind nowOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

ya this wat v can infer 4m todays episode.

Go to top