Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

missamazing

missamazing

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

After watching todays episode i feel so bad 4 geet - Yes she said the wrong things to maan but the way maan kinda told her off in front of every1 i dislike maan..

He could have atlest spoken to her in private and told every1 to go - he so harsh Angry
he myt be hot hot hot but cmon he made the poor gurl Cry
i think somehow he will let her keep the job - but sasha n tasha gna make her life at work a misery but atlest pinky n adi r there to help...Smile

i really hope the geet doesnt mess 2 much (got a feel she will)

btw the falling scene of maan n geet was Wink but i swear there were more than 1 shot taken LOL how did he manage to pull geet across the room with the fall LOL

n hu was that lady in pink sari hu cm out of the car (couldnt c) - cnt be dadi or is it nantar Confused

anywayz i luv maan n geet - hope they become 1 x x x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneeticeprincess101mayur-tashaSofnaArwen.adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feel so bad 4 geet - maan disappoints" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
yep he was harsh, poor geet said all those things in the wrong time. those sasha an tasha are so annoyin Angry

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lolzzz actually i was expecting the worse behavior from him after the embassy episode LOL ...i thought he would fire her ..but he actually kept her for the job......so i found it quite good overall.
His change of expressions from time to time was awesome.
Firstly he was having time of his life when Geet was blasting him LOLLOLLOL .....and for the first time he was listening with so much patience as he knew the last word would be his.LOL
Fall ke toh kya kehne LOL ...I just didnt like the part where he accused her of following him but his expression when she started crying made it up for me. For the flicker of moment he got touched by her tears but then got back to his harsh way ,.....but deep inside he did care Embarrassed thats why he didnt fire her .....so again ..i completly loved the interaction cuz of the variety  of emotions Maan was going through in the whole episode.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaconnectedheartsAGulfDoJinjenny.VJ-LNMDJrusha4003-sumaiya-MissArshi-Arwen.Sofna

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Maan was being Maan yaar .... how could he be any diff ???

But in the end he let her stay ...... I loved that THANK YOU at  the end when Geet gave him pinky's msg. !!!!!! He so wants to keep her with him !!!!! 

And that fall .... Day Dreaming it sure would put some Latino dancers to shame LOLLOLLOL

Poor Geet thot she had the upper hand and took full advantage of it .... I was cringing with every word she uttered ... I was like " NO NO Geeet stop  "....

And do you thik Mr.maan was going to let such a golden oppor pass by ... no siree ... he folded his hands and LISTENED ., to all her threats and finally dropped the bomb ....

But honestly yaar .... he was still not tooo bad ... except for the  "following me on purpose " he was  .... like .... just Maan !!!! LOL

And that ominous last shot " We are not finished yet " .... was like HOT !!! Warning her to stay put and not sneak away behind his back ...
LOLLOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 10 June 2010 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinVJ-LNMDJ-sumaiya-BuggerArwen.Sofna

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Maan was being Maan yaar .... how could he be any diff ???

But in the end he let her stay ...... I loved that THANK YOU at  the end when Geet gave him pinky's msg. !!!!!! He so wants to keep her with him !!!!! 

And that fall .... Day Dreaming it sure would put some Latino dancers to shame LOLLOLLOL

Poor Geet thot she had the upper hand and took full advantage of it .... I was cringing with every word she uttered ... I was like " NO NO Geeet stop  "....

And do you thik Mr.maan was going to let such a golden oppor pass by ... no siree ... he folded his hands and LISTENED ., to all her threats and finally dropped the bomb ....

But honestly yaar .... he was still not tooo bad ... except for the  "following me on purpose " he was  .... like .... just Maan !!!! LOL

And that ominous last shot " We are not finished yet " .... was like HOT !!! Warning her to stay put and not sneak away behind his back ...
LOLLOL

Oh yaa that thank u was so in style ....LOLLOLLOLLOL ....He was enjoying this whole Boss-employee thing with geet to the TLOLLOLLOL
and yaa "we r not finished yet" was Hot !! He meant ....i was having time of my life after a long time and will continue with it after coming back LOL...so be there ...u will be my regular punching bag now LOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJrusha4003-sumaiya-Arwen.Sofna

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Oh yaa that thank u was so in style ....LOLLOLLOLLOL ....He was enjoying this whole Boss-employee thing with geet to the TLOLLOLLOL
and yaa "we r not finished yet" was Hot !! He meant ....i was having time of my life after a long time and will continue with it after coming back LOL...so be there ...u will be my regular punching bag now LOL
LOL

@ pink .. I swear ......an unholy glee ... there ... totally !!!!

And no matter what he said ... he still wants her to stay ... like you said - punching bag !!!! Someone on whom he can sharpen his wits ....and make her squirm as she cant get too irked with the Boss !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-BuggerSofna

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
true...maan is soooo Maaan yaarLOL...i mean this is one character i havent seen for ages with such a mixture of expressions and feeling..i sooo love himEmbarrassed(i will not waste my time on bashing him as it's of  NO USE!!)...but yes i do felt so bad for geet..Crypoor gal...waise hi kam dukh hain iss ladki ko....now this ASHA gang Angrywill mess her  life and maan being maan will blast geetOuch but i dont think he'l fire her...reason being obvious ofcourse...LOL..
oh ya loved the fall...ye maan bhi na!ek bhi mauka nahi chodta..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJrusha4003Sofna

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Originally posted by Bugger

Oh yaa that thank u was so in style ....LOL ....He was enjoying this whole Boss-employee thing with geet to the TLOLLOLLOL
LOL

@ pink .. I swear ......an unholy glee ... there ... totally !!!!

And no matter what he said ... he still wants her to stay ... like you said - punching bag !!!! Someone on whom he can sharpen his wits ....and make her squirm as she cant get too irked with the Boss !!!!

Arey i m telling u .....till now ..he used to come kabhi kabhi to the office ....ab roz aayega jus to annoy her ROFL .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-sumaiya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top