Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
The question is would she stay like herself or become a like Muskaan of DMG.  If she does not change, Maan to use kaccha kha jayegaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet will have to change" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

she does need to change, she keeps saying that she wants to lead her life her way, but gets pushed around everytime, especially by Maan. Lolz.

I dont want her to be muskaan, but i want her to voice her opninions and not take any BS from anyone :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahscinerdsweet_chillyMallika113The_May_Rose

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i dont think she needs to change herself ...I'd say she needs to groom herself to stay and to adapt in this city. I m sure Adi will help her teaching the work and get the finesse she is lacking right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahMallika113maybe-justThe_May_Rose

missamazing

missamazing

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
she needs to change her appearance - maybe start wearin modern clothes (not mini skirts) n hair!! Im sure pinky can help in this matter

adi will teach her the work and everything - he is really sweet

btw sasha and tasha have a worse dress sense - hu wears that to the office - this aint no hookers lounge loves LOL i need to send proper office clothes from London for these gyals!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinMallika113

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I don't want her to change in appearance and specially not to lose her innocence which I believe is somehow what attracts Maan however I want her to be confident and answer Sasha strongly and make her chew her words back. I want her to be able to develop her skills in working (it will seem realistic) and show Maan what she is capble of. Also I believe when he finds out what she did in punjab (I think because he believes she didn't go against family, he is throwing his anger on her) he will have a chance in the way he will see Geet. He will notice the strong women thats needs to be awaken.

I really would love to see her question him regrading the resignation letter (I don't think it was Maan who sent it) and ofcourse the misunderstanding being cleared. I don't think Maan is really this cold hearted of not giving Geet another chance.

mayahInnocent02rusha4003The_May_RoseMallika113

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
She really doesn't need to change much ... only learn the ropes and become more confident ... in most offs if your good at your job .. no one cares for anything else ....

And Geet is sincere / loyal / trust worthy .... only she needs to learn an few skillls ... maybe communications & and a little polishing of the rough edges !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahAsthuoxMallika113The_May_Rose

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i want her to change
  • the way she talks on phone.
  • she needs to be assertive while handling meetings and people
  • the way she let sasha rule over her

and i don't want her to change

• her innocence
  • her dressing style(though for a party i wud like to see her in a western outfit with muski hairstyle...sabke hosh udaane ke liye but that's it geet ka alag charm haiEmbarrassed)
  • maan geet ineractionEmbarrassedLOL

mayah_SuMmEr_LoVe_rusha4003Mallika113maybe-just

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missamazing

she needs to change her appearance - maybe start wearin modern clothes (not mini skirts) n hair!! Im sure pinky can help in this matter

adi will teach her the work and everything - he is really sweet

btw sasha and tasha have a worse dress sense - hu wears that to the office - this aint no hookers lounge loves LOL i need to send proper office clothes from London for these gyals!!!

Absolutely.  Have they no dress sense?Angry     Maan should have a strict dress code in the office for these girlsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003maybe-just

Post Reply New Post

Go to top