Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wrtn+Vdo+Pics Updt~10th June~mission accomplished!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode begins with Leher and Abeer in their room
Leher's upset that they got caught red handed and Abeer is being his usual chirpy self and says its all good and he;s been doing this all his life ( matlab messing about )

Leher says it isnt alright and goes all serious ,Abeer says yar hamari shadi ho gayi and couple more good lines then Leher says she aint got no pyaar for him and  Abeer pretends to be upset that Leher's behaving this way but Leher manaofies him and says that hum tumse bohot bohot pyaar karte hai and Abeer goes prove karo :)
naughty naughty lalla!

Leher spread her arms wide and says she loves him sooo much but he insists she proves it anoher way πŸ˜‰ ...and then she asks him how much He loves her and he says I''ll tell u if u come close and grabs her near....

A DDLJ scene here where he nuzzles in her ear through to the neck naughtily and she keeps saying names of people that mite come and he carries on with his stuff πŸ˜‰and takes all names possible and says that he doesn't care who comes now and that he's gonna get what he  wants tonite πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

There's sensous music playing in the background and Abeer picks her up and carries her to the bed ,another hot awwww moment before he switches the lights off and leaves the rest for us to imagine !

The next morning Abeer in bed looking hot happy and content (hahaπŸ˜† Neelu ) opens his eyes to find leher missing from the bed  ...He checks the time and calls out Leher's name but she is busy doing the puja nad singing a bhajan...

Everyone comes to join her in the pooja ,thought TN excuses himself when he finds out that its Leher performing the puja ...Boodha and Bua join the bahu and Bua is lost in the bhajan when Boodha asks her to stop taking so much interest and Bua replies,kya karu gaati bada acha hai lol ...Abeer watches her from the landing :) and blushes to see Leher take charge ...

Leher finishes the bhajan and offers everyone prasad
Bua and daadi refuse to take the prasad on a pretext of having a bath first ...Leher moves to Sudha and takes her ashirwaad and offers her prasad ...Sudha understands Leher's regret of Bua and Daadi not accepting prasad from her hands and cheers her up when Abeer joins them asks Leher to take his pati's aashirwaad as well ...Bua and Boodha make faces and Sudha tells Abeer off sweetly ... Sudha then talks of her bond with Leher that it will remain sweet as gud(jaggery)always 😊

Abeer then tells them that he's mega hungry πŸ˜‰(ok sorry,I'll behaveπŸ˜†) and says that he needs to go pick Alok bhaiya and Surili bhabi from the airport ...Boodha asks Sudha to get breakfast ready and asks lalla to get ready to go

Abeer and Leher have another cute scene  where Abeer comes out of the shower and Leher is ironing his clothes...
He shakes his head and the water drops fall on her face and another awww scene...

Leher enters the kitchen for choka puja and Sudha does some rasam and they make kheer ...

TN refuses to have the kheer and says he's getting late,Leher is upset that TN hasn't forgiven them still but Sudha paifies her and says its ok and things will get on track soon (dont worry Leher TN aint worth your care)

Abeer then comes to the breakfast  table looking cool in a red shirt ....Leher gives him the kheer and he tastes it and with a straight face goes the kheer is soooo sooo sooooo and Leher gets worried  but he goes its so sweet ,as lalla's bahu lol  and Leher and Sudha crack up at his wisecracks ...Abeer then comes close to Leher and starts flirting when Sudha makes her presence known lol and he stops ...but Sudha ,for the sweet MIL she is ,leaves the two love birds alone for some fun moments πŸ˜‰

Abeer finishes his breakfast and says he's going out wida karo hame πŸ˜†and Leher goes haa jao,airport tak hi to jana hai  but Abeer takes full faida of the mauka and gives her a flying kiss as he leaves ,Leher blushes and savours the moment but he returns to kiss for real on the cheek ...

Precap:
Bua ,her DIL and son are out shopping with AbHer and Bua is being horirble to Leher and says that her amma wears only some silk and even TN  doesnt like cheap stuff ( yeh? he is cheap himself  Rajjo madam) Leher 's upset ...

Video :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1413919

Pics:

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina!
Yeah people... vivah sampann hua!!!!!!
Abeer decided to do pyar khullam khulla (he's my kinda guy!!!)finally It took all 30 seconds for Abeer to nuzzle Leher's neck, pick her up and put her on the bed and to switch the light off... but my my!! what 30 secs it was!!!!
Ofcourse there was chauka pooja and aarti and stuff... and some more cute Abher scenes... *sigh*...
Oh and TN wont eat Leher's Kheer!! Meanie...
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks hina... u r gr8....
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 10on10

Thanks Hina!

Yeah people... vivah sampann hua!!!!!!
Abeer decided to do pyar khullam khulla (he's my kinda guy!!!)finally It took all 30 seconds for Abeer to nuzzle Leher's neck, pick her up and put her on the bed and to switch the light off... but my my!! what 30 secs it was!!!!
Ofcourse there was chauka pooja and aarti and stuff... and some more cute Abher scenes... *sigh*...
Oh and TN wont eat Leher's Kheer!! Meanie...

sampann hua ....

dont care abt anyone else today.... TN , dadi bua can all go jump in a lake for all i care
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, TRP girne laga hoga iske liye CV's ne kaha that let the act be done!

Oh God, now the insults will start from Monday onwards. But I am not really worried about that, Abeer will eat them alive once he understands.....
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hina u r a darling!!!!!!!!
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina-Thanks for the update.
Fantastic Episode today☺️πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
bsmm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hina, you are indeed the bearer of good news and like all bearers of Khush Khabri from ancient times, you should get an award too,  this time from this Forum.!!
Bala
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bsmm

Hina, you are indeed the bearer of good news and like all bearers of Khush Khabri from ancient times, you should get an award too,  this time from this Forum.!!
Bala

Very true, πŸ˜† I agree with Bala, bearer of good news here are the kudos for uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hina u r a ⭐️😊
Yet to watch, later will join u guys in the partaayyy!!πŸ€ͺ😊
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much guys

@Neel -the caps r on their way
2 mins?