THBTKZH :: Articles Archive - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Devki V/s Pragya in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki

17 August 2010 | 5:52pm    2 Comments

The re-entry of Devki in Colors TV, Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai to create unrest in Pragya's lifeā€¦

Yasir Shah to enter Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai

31 August 2010 | 5:38pm    5 Comments

Yasir Shah will now be seen as the love interest of the daughter of the Kulkarni household in COLORS' Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai..

Star Struck
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Television stars meet a lot of star struck fans on a daily basis. We turn the tables by getting them to reveal about instances when they were star struck while meeting their favorite actors.
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next
Romit Raj
Romit Raj got to meet Priyanka Chopra when she surprised everyone by visiting the sets of Colors' Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai. Priyanka goes a long way back with the production house -Rose Movies. She had worked with them for the film Drona. Priyanka also interacted with the cast. She also watched a scene of the show. Romit Raj aka Nishikant says, "Yes, she visited our sets and she is very nice. She sat and saw our scene. She greeted everyone on the sets. I would thank her for visiting our set. I had also talked to her and told her that I will watch the first show of her movie Saath Khoon Maaf."
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Star-StruckStar-Struck&aid=2083