Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Name: I go by Fivr on IF 😳

Favorite Actors: Umm.. I'm more of a character person - as far as the character is well defined and the actor does justice to it, I'm happy! 😆

Shows I watch: Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Sasural Genda Phool and now hopefully Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name:i go by brainy or brainychild on IF
Favorite Actors: oo so many.. arjun bijlani..mohit saigal..harshad chopra...karanvir bohra...karan wahi... ksg and karan grover...aamir ali..sushant(kis des/pavitra rishta)...karan kundra!!! vivan b from maayka and pyaar ka bandhan... avinash sachdev! romit raj..karan thakar.. jay bhanushali!!!and so much moreee!!! o and lets not forget bollywood, AMIR KHAN!!!!LOVE DAT GUY!!

Shows I watch: as u can probably guess from my list above..ALOT!!! i love balika vadhu, aisa na karo vivah...na aana is des... pavitra rishta... godh bharai...dmg and reruns of remix as i didnt see it before:Dgeet and oodhani.. sasural ghenda phool! i watch more but these are the ones i like have to follow.lol
reality tv is only znkd and DID   i watch srgmp sometimes when its on but its off right now.lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
Hey brainychild! Welcome to the forum! 🤗 I was getting sort of spooked out talking to myself here.. 😆
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi..i'm sonia.. i caught a couple episodes..it looks a good show..only the timings may not suit me..i think there is currently no show in colours thats showing typical daily lives of the middle class  which in some sense is really the backbone of our country...its started well..lets see...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi..i'm sonia.. i caught a couple episodes..it looks a good show..only the timings may not suit me..i think there is currently no show in colours thats showing typical daily lives of the middle class  which in some sense is really the backbone of our country...its started well..lets see...

Hey Sonia! Welcome to the forum! 😃 

Yaar don't worry about the timings - if for some reason you can't catch it when it airs (lilke myself) I totally recommend YT! 😆 That website is a life saver as far as shows are concerned.. And I agree - I haven't seen anything that shows "typical daily life" on Colors.. So lets hope they don't turn this into a Vamp-saga either! *fingers crossed* 😃
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi..i'm sonia.. i caught a couple episodes..it looks a good show..only the timings may not suit me..i think there is currently no show in colours thats showing typical daily lives of the middle class which in some senseis really the backbone of our country...its started well..lets see...

hey welcome sonia!! i felt so weird coming in here cuz its so empty so try and hang out so it doesnt feel lonely..lol

i was grateful to see this show.. the mom reminds me of a lot of mothers just in my family.lol. hope it doesnt go bad like a lot of shows do..lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

hey welcome sonia!! i felt so weird coming in here cuz its so empty so try and hang out so it doesnt feel lonely..lol

i was grateful to see this show.. the mom reminds me of a lot of mothers just in my family.lol. hope it doesnt go bad like a lot of shows do..lol

LOL! Amen dude! It felt so silent here - I totally felt like I was talking to my self for the first couple of days! 😆😆 

*sigh* I love Aayi - she's my mom incarnate! 😃
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name:- ruchira(bt call me bipasha)
Favorite Actors:gurmeet choudhry,tina dutta,rohit khurana,nandish sandhu, rati pandey, karan tacker.
Shows I watch:-mjht,uttaran, geet hui...., RBO, Thoda hai thode......
 ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago