Proud to be a SRian!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wanna salute the CVs for today's episode...Today i am proud to be a SRian and a Siddhimaholic...Today they showed y we love them so damn much!

It was a brilliant episode....To start where we left off...n guess wat? IT WASNT A DREAM!

My TV screen was on fire!!! 😳

And then Sid showed us y he is sooooo lovedd...U R THE MAN Sid...Take a Bow...The way he understood wat ridhhima was feeling...the way he could read her eyes...n figured tht they should take this relationship ahead slowly...one step at a time...isnt tht wat all of us wanted guys? Super stuff!

There s so much to write bout today's episode n i will....but right now i wanna go back to My Siddhima Land of Love n will resurface later! 😳😳😳😳😳😳

All u Siddhimaholics out there...Take a Bow! We Rock!!! I think today's episode was dedicated to all of us...We are so proud of loving this pair...am over the moon today!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
I luved it 2 my screen was on fire also and dats wat u call a real relationship reading each others eyes and i had a feeling it wasnt going 2 be a dream Siddhima 4 ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!!!! ❀️
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
o yes n my was on double fire
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My only question is this: Sid, why couldn't you read her eyes this well weeks a go????? Or maybe you could, and saw a little pining for Armaan? I'm just glad they're starting to communicate again, even though it is telepathically!!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dear..It was a fantastic SIDDIHMA...episode..Sid looked yUMMY understatement....do I envy Ridz....
and yes I take BOW.πŸ€—
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah rapz......so true.....you kw what.......i saw the scene on utube......but coz i didnt want to see it with my mom........so watch it later........but the way he understands her........haayy...main marjawaa.......help call the fire dept.....my pc is on fire!!!!!!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am just too toooooooooooooo proud to be a lover or fanatic of ALL husbands of the lead heroines 🀣 Man..

Sid made me proudπŸ€—
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so true....2day was just one of the best episodes of DMG...luved the beginning...thank god it wasn't a dream...luved how Sid understood what Ridzi wants and backed off...tht was really sweet of him and tht's why WE LOVE SID...I am sooooooooooo happy tht SIDMA are finally going to give a fresh start to their relationship....and yes I AM PROUD TO BE A SRian AND SIDDHIMAHOLIC!!!!!!!
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

so true....2day was just one of the best episodes of DMG...luved the beginning...thank god it wasn't a dream...luved how Sid understood what Ridzi wants and backed off...tht was really sweet of him and tht's why WE LOVE SID...I am sooooooooooo happy tht SIDMA are finally going to give a fresh start to their relationship....and yes I AM PROUD TO BE A SRian AND SIDDHIMAHOLIC!!!!!!!

just remember we r not allowed 2 say sidma it's sr or siddhima 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ And i'm proud 2 be a srian!!!! siddhima 4 ever everEdited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAJ SID NAI TABAHI MACHA DE..........SID IS SOOOOO HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTT........sid is so YUMMY N RIDDHIMA SO WANTZ HIM...SLOW MY FOOT MUJHAI TAU LAGAT HAI IN TWO DAYZ RIDDHIMA WUD BE BEGGING FOR ..AHEM AHEMπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰