Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena too proud

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Kareena Kapoor is well known for making enemies in the film industry. The sole exception is Shahid Kapoor though. We come across many stories taking round in industry circles about Kareena Kapoor criticizing her colleagues. She doesn't spare even an eminent person like Karan Johar. Recently, Kareen accused Karan Johar for signing Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherjee in his movies because "Karan needs matured women and not young ones like her." She continued, "Karan has no films for young girls like me aged 24." Is Kareena too proud of her youth

sana_usa Senior Member
sana_usa
sana_usa

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

i think she is coz all the time she is thinking she is all cool and everything her sis is alot better then her aleast she doesn't show off and act too much like her thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karishma is the best!!!!!!!!!!!Im a very big FAN of herSmile

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u guys... i like karishma allloooot better than kareena. kareena is too stuck up, she thinks that just cuz she made it to bollywood she is the best "thing" that ever was. I hate watching her interviews on tv, because all she talks about is how good of an acrress and dancer she is, and how there is no one else like her.Angry...ugh... she makes me mad!!AngryAngry

time to cool down
Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, Shah ruk Khan, and arjun rampal are the best and are so hot!!! EmbarrassedWinkBig smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged
LOLZ meranamkamal ... i know what u mean...

when that disgusting movie with Suraj Barjatya was about to be released... gawd it was so yuck i dont even remember the name.. the one with hritik and abhishek bachchan.. she went to town proclaiming that suraj barjatya had changed her entire perspective on life.. that he has taught her a new philosophy of humbleness.. that he has really inspired her to look deep into herself and she discovered that she was so damn arrogant only as a defence mechanism.. so now she's got a new self-awareness and is gonna change for the better.. and it's all due to barjatya who's now like her GOD and spiritual guru...

LOLOL bas phir kya!! movie release hui, dhamaakedaar flop hui, barjatya ki philosophy gayi koodedaan mein and now she's BACK to being herself.. and back to insulting bajju too LOLLOLLOL
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Angryi hate kareena!!!Angry

bechaara shahid!!!LOLLOLLOL

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

I actually think both sisters are fantastic actresses (im especially a big fan of Karisma Kapoor) and i think it is the press (most of the time) who tend to make up all these rumours regarding their attitude etc...so what if they want a little bit of respect in the industry, doesn't every actress want that?

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
All her interviews start with... I am only 24. She is way too proud of her youth.

Go to top