Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Congrats, Shobs. Enjoying the answers.

Have fun on the hot seat. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 6)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by Marina.India1

Shobs, some questions from me please.
*In your opinion, what is true love?
*What makes a relationship grow and last for ever?
(Would like your perspectives, but if you are uncomfortable with these, please ignore)

Marina, not uncomfortable at all.........Hug

From my perspective, only unconditional love is true love!  When you love a person and accept him/her as he/she is.....with all the good and the bad......ready to enjoy the good, and accept or gloss over the bad with no conditions involved, that is true love!Embarrassed

My answer to the second one is the same I have given to Neel........complete trust in each other....that comes from unconditional love.........believe that your partner will be there for you at all times and justify your partner's trust the same way by being there for him/her at all times!  Smile

Yes, Shobs. Unconditional love it is....agree. Which requires patience, a big heart, an open mind, tolerance and consideration.

Thanks for your answers.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomanitvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@ Shoba,
My sincere apologies for being so late in congratulating you! Brilliant answers to so many questions. Am so proud of you and very happy to know you through this forum. A big Hug from me for your lovely sense of humour, honesty, and for being a total romantic:)

Questions-

Do you think we (in India) get a big carried away by 'love' because of how it is shown so often in movies and TV shows?

I agree with you about how YPNHK was more realistic in the beginning. If you were to continue on those lines, how would you have brought about Abeer-Leher marriage?

ssroomani

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigirl_18

Congrats Shobs!!! Enjoying reading your answers!!!

Here are some questions:

What do you think has been the best background song used on AbHer so far and is there any you would change?  The Kya yehi pyar hai sequence is my favorite.............where Leher dreams of Abeer and ends up dancing alone in the corridor.....Blushing.........I have watched it a million times by now......I would not change anything.........I would ask for more background scores without lip sync! Smile

What is your favorite thing about GK?  His wacky sense of humor!  LOL

Do you watch any other dramas currently?  I used to love Uttaran at one time but gave up after the characters turned psycho, I still watch Balika Vadhu intermittently, but it has lost its charm......one other drama I follow is Laado...........I love its theme though I don't like the tracks all the time.........but the subject is very close to my heart........so I try and watch as much as I can and now I read the updates on the forum when I am not able to watch or the track is boring.  Smile

What is your favorite bollywood movie/song?   I am not much of a movie person........so I really don't have favorites............of the more recent ones (meaning in the last 2-3 years) I liked Cheeni Kam and Taare Zameen Par.......enjoyed Jab We Met........and songs I prefer are the old numbers to more recent ones, though some of the new ones are melodious.  No particular favs as such.......but I do listen to music more than I watch movies!  Smile

Thanks Fatima..........my answers above  Big smile

Thanks for answering my questions Shobs!! Loved the answers!! Totally agree with u about the Kya Yehi Pyar Hai sequence, totally fell in love with that song after that!! Loved the way it was picturized too cute!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Ahh me too love GK's sense of humor!!!Embarrassed OMG Uttaran yea that show...hmm well won't say anything about it but right now they are repeatedly showing specials of it, arghh why not YPNHK!!! Cry And yea i agree Laado is interesting as well!!

Anyway thanks for the great answers!!Hug

ssroomani

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by regularinfo

Shobs,
I loved reading your answers, I pray that you get all you wish for...esp., the romance, the mind-blowing romance in life. Nice to know that your a mother like SudhaThumbs Up

My questions -
1. What do you think is the charm of Abher...so many couples - tele & filmy, why Abher?
The charm of Abher I think is their comfort level with each other.  They look so natural on screen that you forget they are acting.....they complement each other perfectly in looks, personality, character and everything else!  Even if their characterization is the concept of the CVs, the way they portray the characters is beyond anything I have seen in any other serial or movie.....that is why they click for me!  If watching two of them gives you goosebumps and make your heart beat faster, isnt' that proof enough??Heart

2. How does a couple sustain love? Abher have mountains of hurdles, how does one couple keep their love intact when faced with life's responsibilities...

I think the only way to sustain love is to have compete trust in each other.  That is the only formula that would work, to believe that your partner is there for you whatever happens, and to justify that trust by being there for your partner in good,bad and ugly times! Smile

Shobs, You brought tears to my eyes, when you wrote that YPNHK has made you a new person, and made you fall in love with life again.Hug
I wish and hope for the best in life for youHug

My answers are above Neel!  I seem to be making you cry too often Hug...please don't think I am unhappy in life.......I am not..........in spite of everything, I have a lot of blessings in my life.........and I never forget to count them...........so only khushi ke aansooo.....Smile 
Thanks Shobs, loved your answers- yes proof enough for meSmileand I agree with you about trust being important in a relationship.
Yes, I did get teary even with what u wrote in the century thread, your courage in sharing with us your feelings brought my tears. I admire that courage. I'm happy to know you have many blessings and I pray they only increase from now on. All our wishes with you.

ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Shoba,
My sincere apologies for being so late in congratulating you! Brilliant answers to so many questions. Am so proud of you and very happy to know you through this forum. A big Hug from me for your lovely sense of humour, honesty, and for being a total romantic:)

Questions-

Do you think we (in India) get a big carried away by 'love' because of how it is shown so often in movies and TV shows?

I really don't know the answer to this........I don't think anyone can get carried away by love and romance because it is shown in movies and TV shows unless you have a bend towards romance in you..........I am romantic by nature and shows like YPNHK and romcoms really make me go haywire even now...........but when I look at my daughter.....she doesn't have an ounce of romance in her.......and at her age, all these things do not affect her at all!!  So I feel it depends on the nature of the person as well.............

I agree with you about how YPNHK was more realistic in the beginning. If you were to continue on those lines, how would you have brought about Abeer-Leher marriage?  

I had to really think for this one.   Deffo, I would not have gone for a bandook ke noke par type of wedding!  I would have had the relationship come out in open after some more time, have Leher's parents supportive and the VPs (except Sudha) against it.  I would have had Abeer stubborn about marrying Leher and have the VPs give in with bad grace........and the wedding to happen then.  The problems of caste difference could still be shown with this track and it would keep it sweet and simple.........but I guess this would not have brought in any TRPs!!

But to be frank, I did enjoy the wedding as it was shown..........LOL  it satisfied the romantic and the humorous in me at the same time!

Thanks Gaayu (got it right?)   My answers above.....Smile

tvrasika

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Shobs, belated congratulations from me as well. I've been having broadband problems (a first in all these years!) hence being awol from IF.Smile

I loved reading your answers, makes me feel like I know u much better nowSmile. If I have time I'll try to post some questions later on. In the meantime enjoy the hotseat.SmileLOL

ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Shobs, belated congratulations from me as well. I've been having broadband problems (a first in all these years!) hence being awol from IF.Smile

I loved reading your answers, makes me feel like I know u much better nowSmile. If I have time I'll try to post some questions later on. In the meantime enjoy the hotseat.SmileLOL

Thanks, Ferdous...........Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top