Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Congratz!! xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 5)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ssroomani/Shoba/Shobsie- congratz

ssroomani

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Congrats Shobs!!! Enjoying reading your answers!!!

Here are some questions:

What do you think has been the best background song used on AbHer so far and is there any you would change?

What is your favorite thing about GK?

Do you watch any other dramas currently?

What is your favorite bollywood movie/song?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikassroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_18

Thanks Shobs !! Loved your answers... specially the One Liner !!! ROFL
I tell you some truth, I've never understood Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths better than this !! You explained it sooo well !!
LOL Embarrassed

Naina.........I am going to expand a little more...........the chath is the geography, TN's and Boodha's ancient thoughts are history, and the body language of the Abher (Blushing) the languages........and Abeer's masti with friends the games period..Wink....there I have compiled a whole school syllabus in YPNHK!    ROFLROFLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaEnigma.rahmona_pakswe

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Congrats Shobs!!! Enjoying reading your answers!!!

Here are some questions:

What do you think has been the best background song used on AbHer so far and is there any you would change?  The Kya yehi pyar hai sequence is my favorite.............where Leher dreams of Abeer and ends up dancing alone in the corridor.....Blushing.........I have watched it a million times by now......I would not change anything.........I would ask for more background scores without lip sync! Smile

What is your favorite thing about GK?  His wacky sense of humor!  LOL

Do you watch any other dramas currently?  I used to love Uttaran at one time but gave up after the characters turned psycho, I still watch Balika Vadhu intermittently, but it has lost its charm......one other drama I follow is Laado...........I love its theme though I don't like the tracks all the time.........but the subject is very close to my heart........so I try and watch as much as I can and now I read the updates on the forum when I am not able to watch or the track is boring.  Smile

What is your favorite bollywood movie/song?   I am not much of a movie person........so I really don't have favorites............of the more recent ones (meaning in the last 2-3 years) I liked Cheeni Kam and Taare Zameen Par.......enjoyed Jab We Met........and songs I prefer are the old numbers to more recent ones, though some of the new ones are melodious.  No particular favs as such.......but I do listen to music more than I watch movies!  Smile

Thanks Fatima..........my answers above  Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.tvrasikadesigirl_18rahmona_pakswe

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Great answers, Shobs....You do have a great sense of humour.....

ssroomani

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged

congo shobs

enjoy d hot seat

ssroomani

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by naina_18

Thanks Shobs !! Loved your answers... specially the One Liner !!! ROFL
I tell you some truth, I've never understood Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths better than this !! You explained it sooo well !!
LOL Embarrassed

Naina.........I am going to expand a little more...........the chath is the geography, TN's and Boodha's ancient thoughts are history, and the body language of the Abher (Blushing) the languages........and Abeer's masti with friends the games period..Wink....there I have compiled a whole school syllabus in YPNHK!    ROFLROFLLOL

ROFL ROFL Shobs, why don't you open up YPNHK school yourself... Would be fab !!! I wont mind going back to school all over again if the subjects would be taught like this !!! LOL

ssroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top