Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Congrats shobs !!! SmileSome questions from my side---

1. Looks or Personality, what attracts you more ???

2. Favorite One Liner

3. A book that left an ever-lasting impact on you

4. If you become Leher for a day, what would you do to impress TN ???

5. What is it that you love about Yarav the most ( apart from Chemistry, looks and comfort level ) ???

6. If you had the choice to give an alternative title to YPNHK, what would that be ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebassroomanitvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 4)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Congrats Shobs.....Hot seat, huh?

Question from me----How much to real life are they keeping the track of YPNHK?
And what would your reaction be if you find out that Yarav were a couple in real life too, what would your reaction be? (There I said it...Wanted to ask this question for a while and since you are in the hot seat...But, feel free to ignore the question if you are not comfortable...)

Great answers by you.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomanitvrasika

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

Shobs,
I loved reading your answers, I pray that you get all you wish for...esp., the romance, the mind-blowing romance in life. Nice to know that your a mother like SudhaThumbs Up

My questions -
1. What do you think is the charm of Abher...so many couples - tele & filmy, why Abher?
The charm of Abher I think is their comfort level with each other.  They look so natural on screen that you forget they are acting.....they complement each other perfectly in looks, personality, character and everything else!  Even if their characterization is the concept of the CVs, the way they portray the characters is beyond anything I have seen in any other serial or movie.....that is why they click for me!  If watching two of them gives you goosebumps and make your heart beat faster, isnt' that proof enough??Heart

2. How does a couple sustain love? Abher have mountains of hurdles, how does one couple keep their love intact when faced with life's responsibilities...

I think the only way to sustain love is to have compete trust in each other.  That is the only formula that would work, to believe that your partner is there for you whatever happens, and to justify that trust by being there for your partner in good,bad and ugly times! Smile

Shobs, You brought tears to my eyes, when you wrote that YPNHK has made you a new person, and made you fall in love with life again.Hug
I wish and hope for the best in life for youHug

My answers are above Neel!  I seem to be making you cry too often Hug...please don't think I am unhappy in life.......I am not..........in spite of everything, I have a lot of blessings in my life.........and I never forget to count them...........so only khushi ke aansooo.....Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.tvrasikasam.desigirl_18rahmona_pakswe

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

Shobs, some questions from me please.
*In your opinion, what is true love?
*What makes a relationship grow and last for ever?
(Would like your perspectives, but if you are uncomfortable with these, please ignore)

Marina, not uncomfortable at all.........Hug

From my perspective, only unconditional love is true love!  When you love a person and accept him/her as he/she is.....with all the good and the bad......ready to enjoy the good, and accept or gloss over the bad with no conditions involved, that is true love!Embarrassed

My answer to the second one is the same I have given to Neel........complete trust in each other....that comes from unconditional love.........believe that your partner will be there for you at all times and justify your partner's trust the same way by being there for him/her at all times!  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1tvrasikarahmona_pakswe

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by 10on10

Woohoo!! Congrats Shobs!!!
My question: Now that Abher are husband wife in the proper sense, do you think the intensity of their love will decrease or will it increase?

Thanks Tanu............I think the intensity of their love will increase..........not only because their love is like that......but because of the problems they will face together..........it is not just yeh pyar na hoga kam..............pyar bhadhtha jayega!!!Smile
I should've known that a romantic like you never say love would decrease Big smile... shouldn't have asked you that... haav kitle pishshe asa, no?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikassroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_18

Congrats shobs !!! SmileSome questions from my side---

1. Looks or Personality, what attracts you more ???  Personality

2. Favorite One Liner  Well this was hard...I have one fav of mine though it is not exactly a one liner.......When God made man, he said "oops!"  Then he made woman and said "practice makes perfect!"  I say this to men when they annoy me and drive them crazy!!LOLROFL

3. A book that left an ever-lasting impact on you   The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

4. If you become Leher for a day, what would you do to impress TN ???  This is tough too.....Shocked  TN is such a hard nut to crack......one day is not enough!Ouch  A long-term plan would be to help Abeer become successful in life......that might melt TN's heart but I have my doubts! Confused  On second thoughts, perhaps sending Daadi away on a pilgrimage might help.........without his Amma's influence, TN might soften on his own!ROFL

5. What is it that you love about Yarav the most ( apart from Chemistry, looks and comfort level ) ???  Everything!!!  The sense of romance they convey when together - that is chemistry.  Their looks - that is physics..and my heart going thud, thud when I see them - that is biology!! LOL Their equation with each other (Silly) that is maths.........I love everything about them.....cannot pinpoint any one thing!LOL

6. If you had the choice to give an alternative title to YPNHK, what would that be ???   I don't think I want to change the title..........Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam is perfect for Abher......but the only thing that pops into my mind when I hear YPNHK is the next line of the song..........Sanam Teri Kasam!! Wink

My answers naina............thank you!

Edited by ssroomani - 12 June 2010 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1NeebaEnigma.tvrasikarahmona_pakswe

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeba

Congrats Shobs.....Hot seat, huh?

Question from me----How much to real life are they keeping the track of YPNHK?
And what would your reaction be if you find out that Yarav were a couple in real life too, what would your reaction be? (There I said it...Wanted to ask this question for a while and since you are in the hot seat...But, feel free to ignore the question if you are not comfortable...)

Great answers by you.....

Thanks Neelu.....

Initially, YPNHK had a lot more realistic track but then it was just the beginning of the story........now, it is definitely diluted a bit by adding the melodrama for TRP sake........it started with Omi track.........but after all it is fiction and I feel some amount of spice is needed.....we are watching the show for entertainment and entertainment would happen only with the creative freedom.........so I do not really mind some amount of tadka like Daadi, Bua and Omi.........or Kulcha and TN.......it makes the sweetness when it comes all the more sweet.........Smile  but there should be no sick twists which make the charactors look like psychos......Shocked

If I find out that Yarav are a real couple in life, well I would be very happy.....Smile........then I would know where all those sparks on the screen came from....Blushing...and I would be also a teeny weeny bit envious of Yami...........after all I am only human!  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1Neebatvrasikarahmona_pakswe

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs !! Loved your answers... specially the One Liner !!! ROFL
I tell you some truth, I've never understood Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths better than this !! You explained it sooo well !!
LOL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikassroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top