Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Woohoo!! Congrats Shobs!!!
My question: Now that Abher are husband wife in the proper sense, do you think the intensity of their love will decrease or will it increase?

Thanks Tanu............I think the intensity of their love will increase..........not only because their love is like that......but because of the problems they will face together..........it is not just yeh pyar na hoga kam..............pyar bhadhtha jayega!!!Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26Marina.India1.bohemian.hinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaThinker_Bellesam.desigirl_18tvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

Wow ss u r on hot seat. Its going to be a fun. Enjoy and congrats. My questions for u
1. My fav ques-
r u a good dancer and your fav dance style   I am not a good dancer at all.......it is years since I danced..........but my style is the old fashioned kind.........I prefer foxtrot and waltz! Smile
2. Fav bollywood and hollywood movie  No favs.........I don't watch many movies.......I have DVDs of a few  movies I really like and one of my favs is Mamma Mia!
3. Fav drink( u can add daru also)    Water!  LOL  Not really.........I like coffee!LOL
4. U r a namkeen or sweet person    Namkeen I think..........can be sweet when I want to be! Wink
5. how the story should move further after marriage if u r one of cv  -  I would pepper Abher's life with problems but not the melodramatic kind.  It would be the kind of everyday problems a young couple from different backgrounds would face........and show them overcoming them with love, a few disagreements now and then..........would keep it sweet and simple in fact.
6. love pets and have any  no pets, am allergic to animal hair!
7. Most roomani pal of your life   Not met the person yet...........still waiting!  Cry
8. Anything naughty u did during school and college time  lots of things...........too numerous to count...........LOLLOL
9. U r Like abeer or ankur or omi in college.    I was not like Omi but not all like Abeer or all like Ankur either.........I was good at studies, but I did have fun too like bunking classes for movies, etc. and I lived 3 years out of 5 in a hostel where we did a lot of masti!!  Tongue
10. Last if u found any boy who is very good and pure and like abeer on any site means every thing is virtual so do u want to become his real mil not only virtual. Me also dont understand this ques but still asking.
   I perfectly understand what you are asking Arpit  Wink but let me tell you that if I ever meet anyone like Abeer in my life.........I would not want to be his mil, I would want to be his Leher!!  so there!!!   Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26Marina.India1.bohemian.hinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebatvrasikasam.desigirl_18

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ssroomani][QUOTE=sam.]
If u are granted one wish ,what would u ask for?-  I would ask for what I missed in my life.....a mind-blowing, sweep me off my feet kind of romance!!  Embarrassed

Lovely answers, Shobs. I sincerely hope your wish comes true.Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26hinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebassroomanisam.desigirl_18tvrasika

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fam26

Congrats Shobs! Loved your answers!!
Now for my question: Do you think Abeer will give Dadi and Bua a taste of their own medicines or get frustrated with the whole siuation after a while?

Thanks Fatima......

I think Abeer will give Daadi and Bua a taste of their own medicine.........he might get frustrated now and then......but he would not go under ........he would definitely protect his Leher from the nasty things that Daadi and Bua would do or say...........what I would like to see is Abeer dealing with it as subtly as Daadi dishes it out!!  It should be tit for tat without being loud and vulgar!Smile  And I would say Leher should do her bit too........and not depend on Abeer taking the lead all the time!! Tongue

Edited by ssroomani - 12 June 2010 at 11:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26Marina.India1.bohemian.hinzregularinfodevilsadvocatetvrasikasam.rahmona_pakswe

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

[QUOTE=ssroomani][QUOTE=sam.]
If u are granted one wish ,what would u ask for?-  I would ask for what I missed in my life.....a mind-blowing, sweep me off my feet kind of romance!!  Embarrassed

Lovely answers, Shobs. I sincerely hope your wish comes true.Hug

Thank you Marina...........Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1Neebaregularinfosam.

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Shobs,
I loved reading your answers, I pray that you get all you wish for...esp., the romance, the mind-blowing romance in life. Nice to know that your a mother like SudhaThumbs Up

My questions -
1. What do you think is the charm of Abher...so many couples - tele & filmy, why Abher?
2. How does a couple sustain love? Abher have mountains of hurdles, how does one couple keep their love intact when faced with life's responsibilities...

Shobs, You brought tears to my eyes, when you wrote that YPNHK has made you a new person, and made you fall in love with life again.Hug
I wish and hope for the best in life for youHug

Edited by regularinfo - 11 June 2010 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1devilsadvocateNeebaEnigma.ssroomanitvrasika

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Shobs, some questions from me please.
*In your opinion, what is true love?
*What makes a relationship grow and last for ever?
(Would like your perspectives, but if you are uncomfortable with these, please ignore)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Congratulations Shobs....loving ur answers...great to know we have a Sudha among usSmile...enjoy the hot seatBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomanitvrasika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top