Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
congratulations shobsHug
Loved all of ur answers...and here is my question
what is the character that you relate most with on YPNHK and any other format of fiction u have experienced???
Meera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Congratz Shobs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Woohoo!! Congrats Shobs!!!
My question: Now that Abher are husband wife in the proper sense, do you think the intensity of their love will decrease or will it increase?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanitvrasika

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks all of you...Smile.......I shall answer all your questions tomorrow onwards...............aaj tho mera man jhoom raha hai.......Day Dreaming.....I cannot think straight.......Silly......I am in another sphere altogether.....Blushing.....I am sure my dear fellow Abherians will understand........Hug......pls aaj mujhe maaf karo...Heart.......will come back to the questions soon..........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebatvrasika

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Wow ss u r on hot seat. Its going to be a fun. Enjoy and congrats. My questions for u
1. My fav ques-
r u a good dancer and your fav dance style
2. Fav bollywood and hollywood movie
3. Fav drink( u can add daru also)
4. U r a namkeen or sweet person
5. how the story should move further after marriage if u r one of cv
6. love pets and have any
7. Most roomani pal of your life
8. Anything naughty u did during school and college time
9. U r Like abeer or ankur or omi in college.
10. Last if u found any boy who is very good and pure and like abeer on any site means every thing is virtual so do u want to become his real mil not only virtual. Me also dont understand this ques but still asking.

fam26

fam26

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Congrats Shobs! Loved your answers!!
Now for my question: Do you think Abeer will give Dadi and Bua a taste of their own medicines or get frustrated with the whole siuation after a while?

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Congrats ShobsHug
Here are my usual questions-
What do u prefer wearing western or indian wear-  Indian wear..........my fav is the sari!!Smile
If u are granted one wish ,what would u ask for?-  I would ask for what I missed in my life.....a mind-blowing, sweep me off my feet kind of romance!!  Embarrassed
Fav fictional character-   need you ask???  Abeer of course!!LOL
A fictional character u would love to meet and what would u say to her/him?-  I would love to meet Abeer in my real life (what hopes!) ..........as to saying anything, I would be tongue-tied!!Embarrassed
A quality in u that u like the most?  ability to see the ridiculous in most serious situations!Tongue
A quality u dislike in yourself-  procrastination!  Confused
If u ever meet GK what would u say to him?  Again, I wouldn't be able to say anything......I would swoon and hope he catches me as I fall!!  Wink
If u ever meet Yami what would u say to her?  tell her that I loved her portrayal of Leher and wish her a great future in show business!
Fave Book-  this is difficult.........I have so many favorites......but one which has helped a lot is The Secret.....
Fave Food-  chocolates!
Fave movie-  I am not much of a movie person...........but I buy DVDs of movies I love to see again and again.........one of my favs which I have is Mamma Mia LOL
Love or Money?What would u choose?   Love anytime..

Thanks Sam for your questions..........I hope my answers are satisfactory!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1fam26.bohemian.hinzdevilsadvocateNeebaregularinfosam.desigirl_18

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

congratulations shobsHug
Loved all of ur answers...and here is my question
what is the character that you relate most with on YPNHK and any other format of fiction u have experienced???
Meera

Thanks Meera............the character I relate to most on YPNHK is Sudha.......I am that kind of mother in the sense that I have a close but free relationship with my daughter.........we are not just ma-beti.......we are also best friends..........we talk to each other without any inhibition and we understand each other's moods and nuances and silences so well...........we love each other a lot and are really close.............just like Sudha and Abeer..........the only difference being I have a daughter and Sudha has a son! Smile   As to any kind of fiction, I really cannot find myself relating to anyone........

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26Marina.India1.bohemian.hinzdevilsadvocateNeebaregularinfotvrasikasam.desigirl_18rahmona_pakswe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top