~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua ! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shoba,
My sincere apologies for being so late in congratulating you! Brilliant answers to so many questions. Am so proud of you and very happy to know you through this forum. A big 🤗 from me for your lovely sense of humour, honesty, and for being a total romantic:)

Questions-

Do you think we (in India) get a big carried away by 'love' because of how it is shown so often in movies and TV shows?

I agree with you about how YPNHK was more realistic in the beginning. If you were to continue on those lines, how would you have brought about Abeer-Leher marriage?

Originally posted by ssroomani

Thanks Fatima..........my answers above  😃

Thanks for answering my questions Shobs!! Loved the answers!! Totally agree with u about the Kya Yehi Pyar Hai sequence, totally fell in love with that song after that!! Loved the way it was picturized too cute!!😳😍
😍
Ahh me too love GK's sense of humor!!!😳 OMG Uttaran yea that show...hmm well won't say anything about it but right now they are repeatedly showing specials of it, arghh why not YPNHK!!! 😭 And yea i agree Laado is interesting as well!!

Anyway thanks for the great answers!!🤗
Originally posted by ssroomani

My answers are above Neel!  I seem to be making you cry too often 🤗...please don't think I am unhappy in life.......I am not..........in spite of everything, I have a lot of blessings in my life.........and I never forget to count them...........so only khushi ke aansooo.....😊 
Thanks Shobs, loved your answers- yes proof enough for meSmileand I agree with you about trust being important in a relationship.
Yes, I did get teary even with what u wrote in the century thread, your courage in sharing with us your feelings brought my tears. I admire that courage. I'm happy to know you have many blessings and I pray they only increase from now on. All our wishes with you.
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Shoba,
My sincere apologies for being so late in congratulating you! Brilliant answers to so many questions. Am so proud of you and very happy to know you through this forum. A big 🤗 from me for your lovely sense of humour, honesty, and for being a total romantic:)

Questions-

Do you think we (in India) get a big carried away by 'love' because of how it is shown so often in movies and TV shows?

I really don't know the answer to this........I don't think anyone can get carried away by love and romance because it is shown in movies and TV shows unless you have a bend towards romance in you..........I am romantic by nature and shows like YPNHK and romcoms really make me go haywire even now...........but when I look at my daughter.....she doesn't have an ounce of romance in her.......and at her age, all these things do not affect her at all!!  So I feel it depends on the nature of the person as well.............

I agree with you about how YPNHK was more realistic in the beginning. If you were to continue on those lines, how would you have brought about Abeer-Leher marriage?  

I had to really think for this one.   Deffo, I would not have gone for a bandook ke noke par type of wedding!  I would have had the relationship come out in open after some more time, have Leher's parents supportive and the VPs (except Sudha) against it.  I would have had Abeer stubborn about marrying Leher and have the VPs give in with bad grace........and the wedding to happen then.  The problems of caste difference could still be shown with this track and it would keep it sweet and simple.........but I guess this would not have brought in any TRPs!!

But to be frank, I did enjoy the wedding as it was shown..........😆  it satisfied the romantic and the humorous in me at the same time!

Thanks Gaayu (got it right?)   My answers above.....😊
Hi Shobs, belated congratulations from me as well. I've been having broadband problems (a first in all these years!) hence being awol from IF.😊

I loved reading your answers, makes me feel like I know u much better now😊. If I have time I'll try to post some questions later on. In the meantime enjoy the hotseat.😊😆
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Shobs, belated congratulations from me as well. I've been having broadband problems (a first in all these years!) hence being awol from IF.😊

I loved reading your answers, makes me feel like I know u much better now😊. If I have time I'll try to post some questions later on. In the meantime enjoy the hotseat.😊😆

Thanks, Ferdous...........😊
wow, dindt know about this game.

congratulations, shobha! 😊

Originally posted by Veer_FFM

wow, dindt know about this game.

congratulations, shobha! 😊

Thanks Veer!   Smile
ok, lemme also ask a question!

if you could choose another field today, which one would you chose? 😊
(would you choose indian entertainment business ?)
Originally posted by Veer_FFM

ok, lemme also ask a question!

if you could choose another field today, which one would you chose? 😊
(would you choose indian entertainment business ?)

No Veer, I don't think so!  I am not really an extrovert and not a publicity-loving kind either!  It would not suit me at all!   I would hate the parties that go with show business and all the social events!

In fact, I am looking forward to giving up my job soon and go into social service.........I am just waiting for one or more responsibilites to get over so I can take early retirement.........am tired of working life.  I like my job but am tired of this routine!

Now if you ask me what other field I would have selected earlier in life if I had a chance, I would have continued with my fav subject Maths, done masters in it, probably gone into research!  Smile