~*Raunak of the Week*~ isko ..AbHeria hua !

Posted: 13 years ago

HeyπŸ€— u  desperate  AbHerians πŸ˜†

KyabHer 😍

I know the wait for C- day is almost unbearable ,but we'll hopefully have lots of fun this weekend  coz we have someone really special on the hotseat this week...

thanks Mari  for the fun all last week
πŸ€—

This girl is the  one who misses her stop coz she's so lost in AbHerland
one who thinks that AbHer make you feel younger and
she's the one who adds lots of fun to every topic

kya ? kya?? kya???

arey yaar ni samjhe ?

I'm talking about our very own

⭐️ ~*~ Shobs  ~*~⭐️

aka

ssroomani/Shoba/Shobsie(new nick😊 )

Congratulations !!!

taaliyaaan!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

here's your Raunak siggy (made a new one especially for you) do wear it for the week please 😳

You  need to answer this basic set of  questions below
(for people who dont know you already)

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with IF: 

Your Favorite section on IF:

Friends on IF :

What you love the most about IF:

Post a picture of yourself :

So my dear fellow YPNHKians feel free to grill the girl and make sure you dont let her off easy ,you've got till next thursday

enjoyπŸ˜‰

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago

hope your day was good  Shobs

Congratulations again !

and I'm reserving this spot for your VM request
I love the lyrics ,been singing it all day :)
have fun!
Hey, Hina..........thank you so much...........never expected this.........wow!!   ☺️☺️
Congrats ShobsπŸ€—
Here are my usual questions-
What do u prefer wearing western or indian wear-
If u are granted one wish ,what would u ask for?-
Fav fictional character-
A fictional character u would love to meet and what would u say to her/him?-
A quality in u that u like the most?
A quality u dislike in yourself-
If u ever meet GK what would u say to him?
If u ever meet Yami what would u say to her?
Fave Book-
Fave Food-
Fave movie-
Love or Money?What would u choose?
Hey Shobsie congrats πŸ€— ..

Shobs - Congrats! Enjoy the hot seat! 😈 ENJOYYYYY! πŸ˜ˆ *Rubbing hands together*

Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago

Age:   Now that is something I don't want to reveal, agar aap logon ko pata chal gaya, tho heart attack hoga ki is umar mein itni pagal!

Birthday:  April 21, 19XX

Profession:  Quality Assurance

Hobbies:  Needlework, doll making, reading, the "use the used" kind of crafts.       

How you got started with IF:   Because of YPNHK of course.........for the first time I got obsessed with a serial on TV (since Mahabharat was aired on DD!) and then fell in love with the characters, then actors, and started surfing the net for any additional info and so found the forum.....and then I realized what my malady was, I was not alone,  and that joining the forum was palliative treatment....πŸ˜†

Your Favorite section on IF:   I like all the sections but I must confess a partiality for Tanu's mails πŸ€— and of course the Abheria thread which made me join IF! 😊

Friends on IF :  All infected Abherians are my friends.........thoda bahut technically challenged hoon...is liye I have not used many features of the forum yet.......all I do is just talk .....

What you love the most about IF:  Joining the forum has made me a new person......YPNHK started the trend by waking up the dead madness in me....and meeting all of you has really enforced it.........I have become what I was years ago before my life took a U turn....I have fallen in love with life and living again since I joined IF!

Post a picture of yourself :  I don't know if I can do that.........as I said technically challenged! πŸ˜†

Congrats Shobs! Well deserved.πŸ˜ƒ

I loved your answers, especially this bit:

What you love the most about IF:  Joining the forum has made me a new person......YPNHK started the trend by waking up the dead madness in me....and meeting all of you has really enforced it.........I have become what I was years ago before my life took a U turn....Ihave fallen in love with life and living again since I joined IF!

congratulations shobsπŸ€—
Loved all of ur answers...and here is my question
what is the character that you relate most with on YPNHK and any other format of fiction u have experienced???
Meera

Woohoo!! Congrats Shobs!!!
My question: Now that Abher are husband wife in the proper sense, do you think the intensity of their love will decrease or will it increase?