Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maans reaction in ph

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cuteteddybear25

Goldie

cuteteddybear25

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
think as in yesterdays episode wen Maan was having his breakfast,d ph call wch came was related to dev,,its my guess bcz he said "embassy walo se baat to ki hai but unse zyada help ki ummeed nhi hai(wch may be related to canada stuff of dev) n den he angrily said "USSE KEH DENA KI IS BAAR USKI MADAD KAR DE RAHA HU,NEXT TIME MUJHSE WO HELP KI UMMEED NA KARE"..
I dnt knw why but i thnk its surely sumtng related to devs work,in turn for wch dev has called back him for info in d office,
hey wat u guys thnk?plz post ur opinions?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maans reaction in ph" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
yeah i think that too....it all must've been about dev and all!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top