Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_10

arre RK is too busy with movies (??) maybe a new guy .....uumm how bout Harman aka Manoj Chandila...tall nd gud lookin ๐Ÿ˜

Tum toh so rahi thi๐Ÿ˜•...I havnt seen Harman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but thinking hard...really hard ...as to who wud beat Sushant to have a better chemistry with Archu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...the day I find the guy,I'll post๐Ÿ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope Creatives don't read the comment here and decide to do something totally against in order to shock the viewers.๐Ÿ˜‰
Even I do not want Manav-Shravani marriage.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no i think shravani will realise what she has done to manav and archu and decide that she doesnt want to marry him and bring back archu and manav together.im hoping๐Ÿ˜Š
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think Shravani will finally refuse because today she said she needs Manav's love and support well that won't happen. Shravani will not be able to live in that house, she'll realize that she can't take Archana's place.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Shravani isnt going to realise anything so soon i.e. 10-12 days...if she cudnt in the last 3 months...I dont expect her to back out this easily...not before trying to woo Manav with Archu's mimicry...now tht Archu isnt thr,she has all the more reason to try n win Manav's love n support as savita so rightly pointed out....Shravani is the next dukhi savitri Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
I really cant say, what will happen. But I can observe the little changes in shravnis behaviour, she might realise her mistake & refuse to marry manav, i hope this happens.