will Manav & Shravini get marry?

Poll

will Manav & Shravini get marry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
puja_30 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this question was also asked in Dish ty Spoilers......well i had not posted dat....it means Zee is questioning us is Manav & Shravini will get marry?😊😊😃😛
Ooooo....it mean it is not till decided is they will marry or not😃
soory for being late or u already know this.... it become more than a week, well i think u would be knowing this but din seen any discusion so posted😃😊
So now we have still hope  dat Shravini wont marry Manav i wrote in this way as we all know our great manav wont say "no" so our only hope is Miss Shravini Mata😳👏
Oh Shravini Mta plzzz cast mercy on our beloved couple & reunite them..........😆😆
Well i've ful sympathy 4 Shravini as she was always traped in conditions😉 ............according to me the only faulty is Savita who accepted Shravini & Manave marrage for sake of money😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think they will marry because Ekta wants to show everything that we don't want . I  hate Ekta Kapoor.
NidhiMittal thumbnail
no i think shravni refused.....................
minasgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she will marry but will die in delivery n that will be how arman will get together
sam-far thumbnail
I think Shravani will refuse because she know she can't fill Archu's place in Manav or even the rest of the family's heart...
I think she would unite archu and manav and then she'll migrate to america
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shravani will refuse and also she will deliver the baby and die during delivery before marriage can happen.. But before going into labour - she will have her long dialogue session with Manav & Archu's families.............How she misunderstood and how she couldn't understand ArMan's true love.. She became selfish for her kid and she knows she will never be happy in a forced wedlock... and all that!!

Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They WILL get married!!!
sensodyne thumbnail

I have no doubt in Kekta capabilities of thrashing our hopes😆

Sharavani will get married to Manav!!!🥳🤢

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Nope, I dont think they will get married. Shravani seems to be coming to her senses about lack of love from Manav and it will be her and her dad who will do the needful and leave from there.

As for the kiddo, I think they will leave the baby with Archana and Manav.
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nope she won't marry him, doll shall do the maha sacrifice of sorts🤣