Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for info, why is star starting this later in US, I dont think its happened with any serial!  jeez, Im not happy with this at all!
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand why it is starting almost four weeks late?  Non of the other shows are off by this late.  How can it be at 10:30pm in Canada as Laadlie Bebo comes then, unless they are changing the time for that.
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What time would that be for Edmonton??? anyone know??? please
and thanks for the info :D
Rainy thumbnail
Does anybody know if it is still starting today?  I have checked our local listing for the shows and it doesn't seems that it will start today.  I am in Toronto.  If there anybody know anything then please let me know?  Thank you.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rainy

Does anybody know if it is still starting today? I have checked our local listing for the shows and it doesn't seems that it will start today. I am in Toronto. If there anybody know anything then please let me know? Thank you.

it will start today in the usa. I heard canada's timing is the same as the usa? so it should start there, today too.
Rainy thumbnail
Thanks for letting me know and I will check tonight to see if it comes on. 
I luv Shamit thumbnail
Thanksssss :)
i hate being soo behind lol
Rainy thumbnail
Hi,

I don't know about US but in Toronto it will start tonight.  I am so mad that we are so behind from India.  I hope they show all together on the weekend and we catch up with India.
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was up this morning at here in Edmonton they aired it at 8am.  does anyone know if they have repeats??
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its gonna start tonight in toronto...but wat time though? :S my tv guide shows 10 am...thts a real bad timing :S