Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alll

Well there has been a lot of buzz going around here in pratigya forum where sadly our forum is divided into krishna haters n krishna lovers! ... v all r a part of same family so plzzz no hard comments on any characters .... y cant v just sit n enjoy da shows n discuss all those lubbly moments dat v used to do b4 .... bt as the number of krishna haters r increasing n evry day there r 3 -4 posts made on krishna's jungliness (as u all saya) just hv a luk at my post

Firstly .... KRISHNAAAAAAA was never like this before! He was extremely caring n understanding as a husband ... just recall all those moments n scenes where after marriage he tried his best to make pratigya feel comfortable in his house , he never went against her .. instead for her  he stood against his own family (dats a way BIG thing to do) , he always supported her n made sure dat when he is around no one dare trouble pratigya ... he always approached his room with a smile n his heart full of feelings for her wife so that they can sit n talk n enjoy their happily married lyf , initially he wass soooooooo sweeet to her n cared for her for evry small things ....

But its because of pratigya that he became like this, whenevr he tried to talk to her she wud end up hurting him , she once evn said dat all dis is just a dhong for u .... how must he have felt tht tym , he cut his hand, fought with his famliy n did evrythng possible to make her happy aftre wich if she keeps on hurting him lyk dis wich person wud b kind to her , u vl get angry n frustrated , he took her to honeymoon so dat dey can spend tym wd each toehr bt dere too pratigya created a scene ... this all frustrated krishnaa n forced him to slap her, kidnap her n tie her ,,, he nvr wanted to do dat .. it was da behaviour of pratigya dat made him lyk dat .... if pratigya wd hv been nice to him he wd hv been ever smiling n caring lyk he was b4 ....

hope u all vl understand his status n dnt go abt bashing him all da tym .... plzzzzz for a chnage jst thnk frm his point of view ....
KRISHNNAAAAAAAAA IS NOT  A JUNGLEEEE .... TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786halaapreeti4mehtadamon_bitemeCara86NZ_rockxanu-sFilza.iqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A message for all 'krishna' haters ..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i agreee
Krishna's behaviour is the result of Pratigya's behaviour
i stand by Krishna
bas baat khatamLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeanu-s

queenindia

queenindia

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
krishna ki rude n arrogant atma arhaan ke andar ghus gayi hai.
arhaan is rude like krishna
now arhaan has learned ( from krishna)to behave rudely in real life too.

Edited by nandinibhaduri - 10 June 2010 at 5:39am

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hey luv kriya
I love Krishna's character but I think everyone is entitled to have their opinion so let them have one. As far as bashing the character goes there are mods to keep an eye on the forum. Personally don't get bothered by what ppl say at the end of the day it is just a show. But have to say KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAA IS THE BEST

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 10 June 2010 at 5:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NZ_rockxiqbalslover

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Look I love him too but that doesn't mean you ignore all his antics. Pratigya is being rude because she thinks Krishna did all those things. You can't just excuse his behaviour all the time just because you think he is hot or whatever. He has physically abused Pratigya on various occasions.

I don't hate him at all but he does thinks which can't be defended.

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

i agreee
i stand by Krishna
bas baat khatamLOL

lol yea same here, luk i dont say that pratigya is wrong, her behaviour is mayb justified but she married him with her own choice, so why doesnt she accept him as her husband? when he showed so much luv for her, she didnt appreciate it! and after that he began doing wrong things, why? because she behaved bad with him....

i know he is also obsessed with her, but i dont c anything wrong in that, why is krishna's luv called obsession/lust? and why dusnt any1 understand that he isnt like other people, he is grown up in a total other atmosphere where women r nothing else but like slaves for men, wellll in krishna's situation, he never treated her like shakti or SS do

i accept that he couldnt tolerate her talking with other men or shaking hands i should say, but thats coz in his society women should not be free with other men....but still he never beated her up, well attempted to rape her, but that was also coz of she didnt co operate with him!!! i know he was forcing her to tell to everyone that she is pregnant, but that was for his fathers hapinnes.....n yea prats said that will u do zabardasti to proof ur lie into the truth?

i dont think he would, even though he said that, but who knows krishna was still expecting that she would accept him and soon or later on they would giv SS a grandson/daughter!!

all the krishna haters see everything as his obsession, but if u try to undertsand it from krishna's point of view, he dusnt know to do anything else but just zabardasti if his wife dusnt co operate with him!!

did he ever force her for a bad thing??!!! well in my opinion he never did, for every lie/bad act, there was some1;s hapinnes behind it!!

for example:

beating angad for aarushi, so that angad wouldnt again irritate them!!
forcing pratigya to tell every1 that she is pregnant for his fathers happiness!!
etc etc

i know he forced her, but it wasnt something bad!!

and he showed so much love, but she never appreciated it, for a while i thought she did, after professor told her that krishna is kind by heart, but after that circumstances changed coz SS thought that she is pregnant, there was no fault of krishna, he didnt want to break their joy!!

welll in short : KRISHNA LUVS PRATIGYA, ITS NOT OBSESSION...its just that he dusnt know how to react  when she doesnt co operate with him...krishna isnt a bad human being, he can be good, he tried it for her, but she never appreciated it! so obviously he will try it in a different way now, coz he dusnt want to lose her and lolll people call it lust, but it isnt! he luvs his wife and want her to be with him in any circumstance

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti4mehtaNZ_rockxluv_kriyaiqbalslover

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0210

Originally posted by steffroc

i agreee
i stand by Krishna
bas baat khatamLOL

lol yea same here, luk i dont say that pratigya is wrong, her behaviour is mayb justified but she married him with her own choice, so why doesnt she accept him as her husband? when he showed so much luv for her, she didnt appreciate it! and after that he began doing wrong things, why? because she behaved bad with him....

i know he is also obsessed with her, but i dont c anything wrong in that, why is krishna's luv called obsession/lust? and why dusnt any1 understand that he isnt like other people, he is grown up in a total other atmosphere where women r nothing else but like slaves for men, wellll in krishna's situation, he never treated her like shakti or SS do

i accept that he couldnt tolerate her talking with other men or shaking hands i should say, but thats coz in his society women should not be free with other men....but still he never beated her up, well attempted to rape her, but that was also coz of she didnt co operate with him!!! i know he was forcing her to tell to everyone that she is pregnant, but that was for his fathers hapinnes.....n yea prats said that will u do zabardasti to proof ur lie into the truth?

i dont think he would, even though he said that, but who knows krishna was still expecting that she would accept him and soon or later on they would giv SS a grandson/daughter!!

all the krishna haters see everything as his obsession, but if u try to undertsand it from krishna's point of view, he dusnt know to do anything else but just zabardasti if his wife dusnt co operate with him!!

did he ever force her for a bad thing??!!! well in my opinion he never did, for every lie/bad act, there was some1;s hapinnes behind it!!

for example:

beating angad for aarushi, so that angad wouldnt again irritate them!!
forcing pratigya to tell every1 that she is pregnant for his fathers happiness!!
etc etc

i know he forced her, but it wasnt something bad!!

and he showed so much love, but she never appreciated it, for a while i thought she did, after professor told her that krishna is kind by heart, but after that circumstances changed coz SS thought that she is pregnant, there was no fault of krishna, he didnt want to break their joy!!

welll in short : KRISHNA LUVS PRATIGYA, ITS NOT OBSESSION...its just that he dusnt know how to react  when she doesnt co operate with him...krishna isnt a bad human being, he can be good, he tried it for her, but she never appreciated it! so obviously he will try it in a different way now, coz he dusnt want to lose her and lolll people call it lust, but it isnt! he luvs his wife and want her to be with him in any circumstance
i know
krishna always try to make his marriage work
still hoping that his wife will appreciate him but in the end he always get the rejection
on the other hand prat doesnt care at all about her marriage and eating the pani puri
obviously he will get frustrated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriya

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yea even though aarushi wanted to eat chaat or pani puri,whatever it was, but is she happy like this > living in her maayka loll

well she says that her father in law should come n get her, even if he does, i dont think she wants to go there, well KONO ZABARDASTI HE KYA?? lol hahahaha

she does what she wants, to why dusnt she say that leave em alone and giv me divorce, agar sath nahi rehna to kehde yahi? adarsh kaha marra jaara he without komal lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top