Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Nads i don't think he will play a negative role but sometimes when you love someone in your opinion you are doing the right thing for the one you love but it lands them in trouble, it does not mean your intentions were bad, i think aissa kuch chakkar ho ga

Its also possible that since Rajat will be the rich guy and anuraag and taani are from middle class, anuraag might think Taani would be happy woth robindro because till then Anuraag may not have realised his love.

hi soaps1, wats ur name dear??

hmm... i get ur point... i ws under impression dat one of da families (anurag or taani) was supposed to be rich whereas da other one is some wat middle class?!?!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDsGirl

hi soaps1, wats ur name dear??

hmm... i get ur point... i ws under impression dat one of da families (anurag or taani) was supposed to be rich whereas da other one is some wat middle class?!?!

Oh my name is Nadia ... I don't know actually there have been so many confusing articles, the one i read said that the story is set in a middle class backdrop .. so i assumed both would be from middle class LOL

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@nadia,

im nadini it's really nice to meet u dear... pls call me nads

yup i'v heard so many different stories & scoops too i guess only time could tell so till then all v could do is make assumptions & predictions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Nads i don't think he will play a negative role but sometimes when you love someone in your opinion you are doing the right thing for the one you love but it lands them in trouble, it does not mean your intentions were bad, i think aissa kuch chakkar ho ga

Its also possible that since Rajat will be the rich guy and anuraag and taani are from middle class, anuraag might think Taani would be happy woth robindro because till then Anuraag may not have realised his love.

quite possible and i guess this will be true.May be Rajat may love taani from biegining not knowing that taani loves anurag and he ve protective abt her and ma be anurag hears or taani may get proposal from rajat's family so anurag may leave thinking tanni will be happy or

it can be like that anurag pushing Taani to fall for Rajat because till then anurag has not realised his love for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

quite possible and i guess this will be true.May be Rajat may love taani from biegining not knowing that taani loves anurag and he ve protective abt her and ma be anurag hears or taani may get proposal from rajat's family so anurag may leave thinking tanni will be happy or

it can be like that anurag pushing Taani to fall for Rajat because till then anurag has not realised his love for her
[/QUOTE]

Sveta if that the case then where wld a "rift" cum from...all  the article & promo just does not match so lest w&w...

Edited by purvimeh - 10 June 2010 at 10:21am

munnirony

IF-Sizzlerz

munnirony

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
but as per I-F articles neha saxena will be the girl opp. rajat. so wht do u think wht will be her character here?

raja909

raja909

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
egarly waiting for rajat,thanks khushi for this info.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
See may be Rajat will love Taani but they won't end up getting married and thats where neha would come in, who would be in love with rajat and rajat would be in love with taani and so on and so forth  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top