Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan should dressed properly in office!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hiraj

hiraj

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hey guys I was thinking that since Maan is a business man n business man wears proper dress in office as Maan was dressed perfectly on first of office than suddenly he came back on low profile clothes ......wats happening!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan should dressed properly in office!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayah

Goldie

mayah

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I dnt think he planned to go to the office that day, but he didn't want to be forced to eat breakfast with his Dadi so hence went to the office instead....I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the formal suits just yetWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsychullbulliInnocent02

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
As long as he looks hot and sexy ...i really dont care LOLLOLLOL....and he looked adorable in pink Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajmayahchullbulliash08Hiba282shockalot

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hehe, it is because he ran away from home, not wanting to eat breakfast with dadi. Haha, it was so funny when he like a brat said that noone could force him to do anything. He ran in such a hurry that he didnt even change his clothes.

Besides....they needed him in casual clothes in the scene where he bumps in to Geet in the office, so that she would not guess by first glance that he was her boss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.kumari3chullbulli

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah I noticed that too! He looked casual with his jeans and shirt. I guess it was suppose to be his off day, but paid a surprise visit, since he couldn't wait to see his new secretary! lol.... But he should dress appropriately, and especially that Tasha girl! Seriously a mini skirt to the office? I'm surprised Maan hasn't said anything to her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top