AbHer/YaRav Thread # 7 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar' - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eksie

@ Fatima - Tonight won't be THE night. Not for anything else, but just the AbHer's BIG night should be very special and I think there will be a proper build up to it.

I'd prefer they have thier moment, a bit after AbHer have an inkling of Dadi-Bua's evil plans. Abeer should get assertive and tell like it is "Leher is my wife, and I have full right to spend time with her" One slap on Dadi's face..lol! And for thier special moments, it would be nice to have Leher take the initiative and decorate the chhath-wala room :) Throw in a little bit baarish and we have a super romantic scenario! Next morning, Leher should come in front of Dadi..all content and blushing! And there..another slap on Dadi's face! Lol!

What say? I'm not good at writing, but maybe someone should write an OS on this scenario :)
wah wah! super, eks๐Ÿ‘ me liking the idea!
A new thread just opened today and it's already reached 6 pages?
I'm sure by the end of tonights episode, it will increase to 10 more pages. ๐Ÿ˜†
@ Elsie - I love your idea. Baarish+chhat wala room+AbHer=Perfect romantic scene!
What happened? nobody counting papads today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBb0eThTxB4&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Panch papads left! This is my haalat for YPNHK, aoge jab tum ho sajna angna phool khilenge!
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eksie

@ Fatima - Tonight won't be THE night. Not for anything else, but just the AbHer's BIG night should be very special and I think there will be a proper build up to it.

I'd prefer they have thier moment, a bit after AbHer have an inkling of Dadi-Bua's evil plans. Abeer should get assertive and tell like it is "Leher is my wife, and I have full right to spend time with her" One slap on Dadi's face..lol! And for thier special moments, it would be nice to have Leher take the initiative and decorate the chhath-wala room :) Throw in a little bit baarish and we have a super romantic scenario! Next morning, Leher should come in front of Dadi..all content and blushing! And there..another slap on Dadi's face! Lol!

What say? I'm not good at writing, but maybe someone should write an OS on this scenario :)

I'm on it Eksie
the scenario triggered my dormant writing skills
and u know my Ipod played this baarish tune just a little while ago and I thot of AbHer in baarish and imagined the song on them,ab I'll write abt it as well
cheers for sharing the madness
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
@eks - i agree romantically that would be the best way to go about it, but i dont want the story to stagnate regarding this, i mean why not tonight, they have been married for four days now... done with pooja and the pranks played on them.... i m sure we can have a chath wala scene just for us crazy abherians later in the show... maybe come up with some special occasion but i dont want abHer marriage to be stuck at this so early in the marriage.....

upar se surili and her husband will be making an appearance today.... that delays THAT even further๐Ÿ˜”

btw did we compel you to participate thru the phone or are you back on your laptop???

3 papads for the epi to air
and abt 15 till we get to it :P
Hmm rain scene, what could the song be....hmmmm
Originally posted by fj08

@eks - i agree romantically that would be the best way to go about it, but i dont want the story to stagnate regarding this, i mean why not tonight, they have been married for four days now... done with pooja and the pranks played on them.... i m sure we can have a chath wala scene just for us crazy abherians later in the show... maybe come up with some special occasion but i dont want abHer marriage to be stuck at this so early in the marriage.....

upar se surili and her husband will be making an appearance today.... that delays THAT even further๐Ÿ˜”

btw did we compel you to participate thru the phone or are you back on your laptop???
Fatima, kya hurry hay? I'm willing to wait for "Ahem Ahem" ...I'm happy with "mumum"๐Ÿ˜†= 1 or 2 smooches
ok ppl in india pls let me know if tonight was the night.... then u can go back to watching the show in peace.... meri bahut hopes lage hue hain aaj ke beginning per....

any papads left?

@hina - looking forward to reading your take on abHer on the chath