Veer-Ichha-Vansh Brand New Circus:SBS/SBB - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Thanx Jo๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Kal ka hangover abhi tak hai๐Ÿ˜†....anyways i missed this soooo thanx a lot๐Ÿ‘

hmm u r awesome ha๐Ÿ˜›....n yes wet vansh was 100000 times better than party vansh..ahem๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Arre yaar tell your Rohit to apply some less gel on his hair..he will look hotter then๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Tongue
Waise u should watch SBS interview for sure...Rohit and Tina were blushing like a real life couple..doing some extra bit I thought๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

I guess some sort of competition is going on between Nand-Rash and Tina-Rohit..who can do maximum PDA(Public display of attention) to grab more eyeballs๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LOL! waise Nandish's girl isnt around him these days thats why maybe he feels lonely!
Originally posted by jyoti06

Seriously yaar what with all these imaginations and hallucinations going on๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•/..and the worst part is the couple in question is not hving any such dreams๐Ÿ˜†...

Yes Veer just told one sentence in his interview..he said "Vansh is hallucinating again and dreaming about me and Ichha dancing"...thats it๐Ÿ˜†..rest of the interview was given by Rohit-Tina together๐Ÿ˜†..looks like Nandish is already losing interest from the show and today his one line interview proved it..or mayb he was not happy that his boss was not around๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..He gives long interviews only with his boss na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Hain agar slip of tongue ho gaya to baad me maar khana padega so better keep quite ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I had a virtual heart attack watching veer and ichha dance...i thought I must be hallucinating out of fear for veeya...but as long as its vansh's dream its ok!
Actually when a third person is dreaming about a couple and that too giving such disgusting looks..it makes their pure love look like a sin...so even as Veer-Ichha fan u will b skeptical to enjoy such type of dream dance number
But admit it SRKji....Veer and Ichha together did look hot after a long time irrespective of whoever is dreaming about it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

hmmm taking Ichy to a different planet lolz..........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...reel or real??????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Ya I was a bit shocked with that sentence๐Ÿ˜•..but mayb Rohit was trying to say that forget both the brothers here and come with me๐Ÿ˜‰...he was acting as if he is some avataar from different planet and asking Ichha to come with him..so I guess it was fine then๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But one line he gave..something like "Leave these two useless Bundela brothers and come with me"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also Tina was repeating one dialogue some 10 times..she said "Hi this is Ichha Vansh Singh bundela" ...some 10-15 times.๐Ÿ˜†.arre we know it..why to repeat itAngry๐Ÿ˜†..and then in the end they both signed off together by telling thier full screen names in a very cute manner..they both were completely at ease while playing reporters๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by jyoti06

Actually when a third person is dreaming about a couple and that too giving such disgusting looks..it makes their pure love look like a sin...so even as Veer-Ichha fan u will b skeptical to enjoy such type of dream dance number
But admit it SRKji....Veer and Ichha together did look hot after a long time irrespective of whoever is dreaming about it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

no actually they didnt in my honest opinion...rishton have been sooo uljhofied now there is absolutely nothng to appreciate about them according to me...I never found that passion and chemsitry in them anyway...that reporter said it right...devar bhabhi...waise it looked a little cheap to be honest...the way he was picking her up and all that๐Ÿคข

yeh this sharhaan and rohit r playing with their fans! Rohit said quite firmly veer isnt dying and sharhaan said he is! dunno! but one thing is plain...veer's death means uttaran's death!
Instead it might give one new life to Uttaran because we won't b seeing any torturous scenes of Tappu seducing Veer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and I don't think a serial dies if the main character is killed..look at so many hit shows where main characters r killed but they still run as Viewers r quite forgetful these days..a bit of twist and turn can always give u good trps irrespective of your favourite character is killed or not๐Ÿ˜†

no actually they didnt in my honest opinion...rishton have been sooo uljhofied now there is absolutely nothng to appreciate about them according to me...I never found that passion and chemsitry in them anyway...that reporter said it right...devar bhabhi...waise it looked a little cheap to be honest...the way he was picking her up and all that๐Ÿคข
It might look cheap for u because u r a Veeya fan and u r judging according to that..but Veer-Ichha fan might find it romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ...see these days I hv turned into a VanCha fan but that doesn't mean I will not appreciate a good chemistry if I see one๐Ÿ˜Š..When I felt Veer-Ichha pairing hv no spark anymore..I said it,..but today this dream dance had that spark and chemistry๐Ÿ˜ณ..so I m saying it๐Ÿ˜ƒ..the only thing which works against it is the fact that it was Vansh's illusionOuch

I hope veer doesent go..i will miss him..and so will tapu๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw I got some links on YT here r they

SBS 

Part 1 end and part 2 start has UT segment

SBB link is

See in the middle for the UT segment
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago