Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
After seeing today's epi I think that Stefan's not gonna be (really) affected by Katherine's return because he knows what she's really like... Plus, remember in one of the earlier epi's he said to Damon 'Our love for Katherine wasn't real, we were compelled'... So, I don't think it'll be to hard on Stefan... But Katherine will hate the fact that he's now with Elena because she (Katherine) loved/loves Stefan... So maybe she'll try and hurt Elena or turn everyone against her... Who knows...

Damon, on the other hand, is completely different, because he  (believes he) truly loved her and he spent almost 150 years searching for her... Trying to bring her back, so Damon will definitely be affected by Katherine's return, but he now knows how conniving she is and that she really loved Stefan and not him (today's epi), so he won't be totally devastated by her return nor will he be rushing to get back with her (I think)... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farru-khushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stefan ..Season 2? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I think Stephan loved Katherine at one point. He tries to show he's over her, but I think her presence will effect him more than we think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvikhushix-Nayab-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

I think it will because Katherine was REALLY important in the two brother's lives. She was like their creator, soulmate and etc. So i think it will effect Elena's relationship with both brothers.

About the kiss.....as i'v said before in an ealier post...i think Damon had this doubts about Katherine being Elena after they're kiss because of the look his on face afterwards...or he could've been just surprised but there was something.....LOL Am i making any sense??

Love,
~Jot~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Katherine never loved any of them. She neither loved Damon nor Stefan. She was just selfish and mean and sl*t sort of Vampire. Its just my observation from all the flashback scenes.

Apart from problems, Observing the characters I think Katherine will not effect Damon and Stefan relationship, she will surely hurt elena and stefan...and will try to make their relationship weak using Damon and Elena relationship...

Lolz, hope u all understand!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top