Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Do you reckon Katherines comeback would effect Stefans relationship with Elena... or effect him personally. I dont think it will be that easy for Stefan to see his first love, and same with Damon (although he thought he kissed Elena) ... what do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stefan ..Season 2?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think Stefan ever truly loved Katherine

Though it will have some effect to see her.

but It definetly won't be easy for every single one of them
I think Damon will slowly realize the same thing that he truly loves
Elena and it will be nice to see the two brothers being protective over Elena. But katerine is gonna cause some trouble!! Ohh Maybe she will pretend to be Elena and slowly make everyone hate Elena

>333 Shraddha

Edited by guju_girl1 - 10 June 2010 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
well Ithink stefan wont be as much effected as damon will be in s2 by katherine's return.......coz stefan loved Katherine no doubt but at sum point he realised tht their relationship wasnt going to work hwever for damon Katherine was the only one...he was madly in love wid her...its quiet evident and though now he has feelings for elena it will be really hard for him to give up on katherine!! well anyhow its going to be a gud watch wid loads of drama and action.......gosh waiting eagerly for s2!!!

-Nayab-

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Shraddha Omg.. i didnt think of that.. Katherine is going to ruin elenas life no doubt!

@Rae Yeh Damon would definately be effected greatly, but i think he will pull together and realise his love for Elena, like the isobel episode where he had no regard to Katherines whereabouts

Raee_Salvatore

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Well it's already been hinted at several times during the series that Stefan never truly loved Katherine and was only compelled.

I'm guessing with her back on the screen Damon's going to have a hard time figuring out his feelings for both Katherine and Elena whilst I see Stefan being more broody and protective of Elena.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-dhruvi-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

S2 is gonna be exciting..seeing who will be affected the most.. and it's not a question about who loved katherine the most.. my question is.. who did katherine really love, stefan or damon? (i think i know the answer to that..i maybe wrong though..) did she really love them?..why did she come back now? now that's gonna be exciting..and scary..LOL

Katherine for sure will create more problems..esp between Stefan and Damon.. we've seen Katherine acting as Elena in the finale.. and we might see more of it in S2..
which can cause more problems for Stefan-Elena-Damon.. and if they find out about katherine sooner.. Damon's def gonna hav a hard time figuring out his feelings for katherine and elena.. stefan's gonna be more protective of elena.. and elena? i think she'll also start to worry about stefan-katherine..

anything can happen..katherine is very powerfull.. i think she can still influence stefan and damon like how she did before..

Edited by khushix - 11 June 2010 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi-Nayab-

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Definately, with Damon it is going to be difficult because he did truly love her.

As for the three of them, honestly she may compel them or act as elena ... Who knows ...

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yep I agree with u guys....Stefan never really loved Katherine.....Damon however was totally in love with her.....which is why it was Damon obsessing over getting Katherine out of the tomb and not Stefan.....

so I suppose when Stefann comes face to face with Katherine, he'll be shocked but that's it....it won't matter to me...bt Damon will b.....i dunno....a lot of things

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top