Shield me( SR)

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Grand and how-

They say it rains when angels cry-I say it rains when heart rejoices and happiness overflows from heaven!And yesterday's episode was a bit of both-tears and happiness.

The episode starts upon the foundation of two day's episode.Ridhima stuck in her car-Arman gravely searching for her-and Sid too.Personally I loved the fact that she could call him for help-because the scene where he checks on her missed call with a childlike delight and a heartfelt cry of Ridhima was so endearing.I also loved how quickly he knew something must be wrong-like he said"mujhe kuch thik nahin lag raha hai"" and that so simply showed his connection with Ridhima.Frantic and worried he races off in search of her once again disregarding his own safety.

As he searched nook and nail for her,she caught a glimpse of his profile and cried out with all the strength to him and even as she lost consciousness her lips formed his name-she knew that he was the one who could and would save her-that was how destiny had made them!

And voila he finds her but instead of relief its worry that is etched on his face as he time and again screams for her to hear him.The desolation and woes of all near him fades as he concentrates on her only-he shatters the glass and picks her up.Time and again he cries out her name but she is unresponsive and you see Sidhant Modi at his lowest-he is broken and shattered and crying he bows down and prays to destiny to save his fate.And as the angel's mercy strikes she takes a deep shuddering breath and Sid finds his life back.The two minutes that passes in between was so very important as it completely shaped out his demeanour for latter part of the episode.From a husband who has never initiated any kind of physical contact he finds it impossible to let go of her-it is as though she is his life force and he needed to hold onto her,to touch her to assure himself of her being with him.

He impulsively hugs her as though he had found his reason of being back again.And Ridhima,even though drained,is surprised at his endearment.She hugs him back and cries.
The two hugs are so very different from others-in all others there was affection,contentment and peace-here we could gauge their desperation,their loss and their need to console themselves and the other.But as always reality settles in and she withdraws back-he watches with a tender expression and picks her out and once again it touches you like when he lifted her in the wedding mandap-

He promised that day to support her in health and sickness and he fulfils them with amazing devotion.He carries her to somewhere dry and sets her down and yet he keeps her hand safely in his as though reluctant to let go.

The scene that follows is in signature Sidhima style-there is soft tender concern-are you cold?-she shakes her head and then nods-he cradles her shoulders and pulls her close and you smile-so typical Sid-no big cheesy lines-no hanky panky flowers-just a naive and simple way of showing affection.What so sold me to Sidhima was their style of romance-when Sid gives Ridhima a flower in the rose day he does not make a big show-he simply takes a paper from her desk and scribbles down what he feels-in simple few words and that touches you-cuz its the feeling that matters and thats how he thinks.What makes Sid so adorable was the concern he  portrayed -one sneeze and he is running around trying to warm his wife.One steaming cup of tea and a shawl and quietly he sits down and rubs her hands.And in Ridhima;s eyes there is a peace-she knows why she chose this man because he will always be the one who would shield her from everything.He was her protection from the world,herself and destiny-he was her fate.

And when she sees him cold -she moves and engulfs him in her shawl.Again the eyelock spoke of so much more than just passion-it was love,affection and acceptance.They joined the two ends and they were both warm -symbolic as they were together the world could not harm them-the only ones who could harm them was each other-they were each other;s shield in the truest sense of the world.
They needed each other to brave the world-and they could not and would not let go of each other-

No bashing please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Your post is awesome...👏

Loved it...

Sid and Ridhima's yesterday's feelings couldn't have been described more beautifully..👍🏼
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HI Neha,

Awesome post......Wonderfully expressed and well written.
Loved it.

Keep Going........👍🏼
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome dear..Loved yr post..Siddihma........Rocks....all the way........👍🏼
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wow...u always come up with amazing posts...Take a Bow girl!! 👏👏👏

The blanket scene has to go down as one of the best Siddhima scene ever...For them Silence is also a language n thts the best way they communicate...coz they are so deeply connected, u dont need words...They make me fall in love with them over n over again...sigh!😍
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Neha..Awesome Analysis...🤗  👏 😳

Sid sayin Riddhima Main Aa gaya hoon..Riddhima utho Riddhima,Aankhe kholo this man is her Saviour her Soul mate her life line,Her support System..He continued to send out his love to her,the way he called her from his whole heart n love she had to come back to life for him isn't it.. the energy returned in regenerating n Getting back Riddhima to life..Her guardian angel..😳
As it said love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product....

And then Riddhima hugging him twice back was coz that Soul pull the connection of their Hearts it was the assurance she got wen Sid was around her n Hugged her..she instinctively hugged him back n Cried her heart out..it was so touching n heart felt..

The SR shawl scene...was so awww Riddhima was Shivering with the cold Sid as always her saviour her God sent Angel got the Shawl to cover her..it meant Riddhima i m there to stand by u  shield u be with u n besides u Forever..the warmth of my Tender love Care n protection will always be with u...And Riddhima Reciprocating back with the half shawl covering him n engulfing him  yes Sid this is our bond We both always heal each other..We will always be together in the moments of Despair n in the hours of Grief..then Sid taking her close and both of them at contentment with each other Sharing love Warmth n peace..😳

This is their real,unconditional pure n true love.as JPJ told Sue yest agar un dono ka pyar sachha hai to woh zaroor milenge..and yes they met..Woh mile aur is baar Hamesha ke liye...You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life n love colliding their hearts,the flame of that heats their soul,energizes their spirit and supplies passion to their lives. It is their connection thru God n destiny to each other....they are destiny's Children as we say n Are made with each other..
Neha_S thumbnail
Thank you so much for appreciating!Means a lot🤗
Neha_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Wow...u always come up with amazing posts...Take a Bow girl!! 👏👏👏

The blanket scene has to go down as one of the best Siddhima scene ever...For them Silence is also a language n thts the best way they communicate...coz they are so deeply connected, u dont need words...They make me fall in love with them over n over again...sigh!😍

For them silence says it all!N i love that-they never need words-its like they connect best with each other's soul...

N i am so in love with them!!
Neha_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Beautiful post Neha..Awesome Analysis...🤗  👏 😳

Sid sayin Riddhima Main Aa gaya hoon..Riddhima utho Riddhima,Aankhe kholo this man is her Saviour her Soul mate her life line,Her support System..He continued to send out his love to her,the way he called her from his whole heart n love she had to come back to life for him isn't it.. the energy returned in regenerating n Getting back Riddhima to life..Her guardian angel..😳
As it said love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product....

And then Riddhima hugging him twice back was coz that Soul pull the connection of their Hearts it was the assurance she got wen Sid was around her n Hugged her..she instinctively hugged him back n Cried her heart out..it was so touching n heart felt..

The SR shawl scene...was so awww Riddhima was Shivering with the cold Sid as always her saviour her God sent Angel got the Shawl to cover her..it meant Riddhima i m there to stand by u  shield u be with u n besides u Forever..the warmth of my Tender love Care n protection will always be with u...And Riddhima Reciprocating back with the half shawl covering him n engulfing him  yes Sid this is our bond We both always heal each other..We will always be together in the moments of Despair n in the hours of Grief..then Sid taking her close and both of them at contentment with each other Sharing love Warmth n peace..😳

This is their real,unconditional pure n true love.as JPJ told Sue yest agar un dono ka pyar sachha hai to woh zaroor milenge..and yes they met..Woh mile aur is baar Hamesha ke liye...You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life n love colliding their hearts,the flame of that heats their soul,energizes their spirit and supplies passion to their lives. It is their connection thru God n destiny to each other....they are destiny's Children as we say n Are made with each other..

👏👏👏

Speechless..You said it all and in so much better way than I can ever do!!

👏
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Neha_S😃

Take down a Bow Girl.👏

You have described the Whole Siddhima scene with such beauty.👏
No one could have done this better than you.👏
I agree that in that shawl scene,there was no passion,it was contentment,care ,affection & Pure Love.
God Bless You!!!👍🏼