Truly madly deeply (AR) Part 13 updated

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys me Heaven/jannat is  here to complete the FF which (sisgeo) Sis had decide to leave due to some problem (JOB) so i will complete this FF as i was really big fan of her Ff so don't be sad because u should be happy ki me being so understanding, HELPING  decided to write so the fans won't be sad anymore ...funny na i know😆😆

INDEX

Part 1-6 - page 1
Part 7 -    page 5
Part 8 -    page 15
Part 9 -    page 25
Part 10 -  page 31
Part 11 -  page 43
Part 12 -  Page 52
Part 13 -  Page 58
Edited by HeAvEnS - 13 years ago
Part 1
ridhima asked arman to be out of his life after sid's accident.arman had enough.
"so you choose him...fine.but i'm not running away anymore..i am not going anywhere..i did once...and  see what it lead to?
"arman"
"no ridhima...you can live with him..tum khush raho...uske sath..but i have my life too...i cant run anymore..takh chuka hu main...ab aur nahi...
you dont love me...i have promised you that i'll always love you...but it seems that you dont need my love anymore..so i have decided that i will not be a problem for you...
but im not leaving...i lost my love...but now i only have one thing left to care for...my job....which i choose to serve...from now  on we will ahve only professional reltion...
good bye...mrs ridhima sidhant mode..."
saying this he walked away leaving a stunned ridhima behind...
she went back to her home.she had decided to give sid a chance.....but she didnt go to his house.all the things sid said in his anger was still ringingin her ears....
                                                                ***********************************
Next day at sanjeevani.arman had decided that he wont come between sid and ridhima.he took care of his patients.not thinjing about ridhima.he made his heart stone and beahved profesionaly with evry one includung sid.he decide that he wont be friendly with him either.he met ridhima.but befire she could say anything he left from there.ridhima was hurt with arman's behavior.nomatter how much she denied she had feelings for him.he was her first love.but for the fear of society she decided against him.sid was happy.ridhima had  decided to give him a chance.he saw arman's cold behavior towards ridhima.he felt good.afterall he was human too.eventhough he had said that ridhima still loves arman,in his heart sid wanted ridhima to choose him over arman.shashank too noticed a change in arman.he called arman to his cabin.shashank was going to talk to arman about ridhima.when arman realised that the matter was related to ridhima,he said"dr.shashank...this is something about a patient?
"no arman..mein ridhima ke bare mein......"
"im not interested..."
shashank was shocked.he never expeceted arman to behave like this.
"dr.arman"
"no dr.shashank.......not anymore..i have heart too...always kept ridhima's happiness my no.1 priority...........apne life se bi zyada uske bare mein socha.......aur mere sath.......stop pretending that you care........i loved her...........still do.........but i'm not interfering in her life....just let me live mine........even im hardly alive....or happy...it doesnt matter right?............i hope she is happy............i dont want to be a person who steals someones wife....aur baat ridhima ke life se jaane ki.....i was going away ....you stopped me....i have a life too....i do have dreams...which will not be completed....im not blaming any one...it happened...plz let it be..mere life aur complicated math banau ..............now im not going anywhere..........she can live her life i'll live mine................hope i'm clear...........
he turned to leave.........ridhima was standing there..her face told him that she had  heard every thing.he never wanted words to understand her....without sparing a second at her,glance he left.
                                                         ******************************************
at arman's house
he was staring at the starless sky..he felt like crying.though he said that he will not be in his basket's life...........it was killing him........to think about a life without her.he felt bad at hearing sid blaming ridhima.for her sake he decided to stay away from.every glance he had of her was hurting him..it teared his heart to see his love with some one else.but he had now decided to have a stone instead of herat infront of her.he can be indifferent to her at hospital..at his house he had the memories they made together........even though he said he is not intereszted in talking to shashank he cared for her...her happiness matterd to him.but he wasnt ready to run away .....he was going to face life.
he was not lusting after someone's wife.he just had his memories.in his life all he had was her memories.
                                      days passed.as a doctor arman was gaining name.his dedication towards work was appreciated by every one.shashanl tried to be friendly with arman which arman refused without hesitation.he had become heartless when it comes to relations.he never took leave.he had no friends.
he shut himself in a self made shell which no one could penetrate.Noone could understand what arman was going through.he spent the nights at sanjeevani so that he can stay away from the lonliness he felt.he drowned himself in work so that he could stay away from her thoughts.when he was home he cried over his lost love. he choose not to have any friends.he didnt even think about any other girls.he still loved ridhima.he knew he'll always love her.
        arman became a workholic.he was very strict with his interns.he forgave sid for the things he said.but he didnt forgot.he was cold with him.
          sid aur ridhima ka relation mein koi improvement nahi aya.when ever sid tried to come near ridhima,she ran away.this made sid even more determined to make her his.he did everything possible to make her fall for him which never happened.whatever he did made her think about arman.arman's hurtfull looks when she told him to go away from her life haunted ridhima.she never could accept sid.she tried.she moved to his house.but stayed away from him.she fullfilled her duties.she made sure that sid is comfortable.,but avoided any closeness between them.
shashank made sure that ridhima stays away from arman.he asked keerti to give sid and ridhima duty together.
                                                   **************************************************************
heena will be played by neha bumb.
                                 a new  doctor named heena joined sanjivani.she was very cheerfull.keerti had assigned heena and arman for case to be handled together.arman was his usual bored self.heena was bored with him.
"hello...........aaj koi special din he kya?"
arman decided to avoid her.he continued to read his file.
"are mein kuch pooch raha hoon..."
"so?"
"oh...........thank god ........you are not dumb...mein ne toh socha........"
"care to concentrate on the case please..."
"what if i dont?"
that was it .she was testing his patience....
"if you are not intrested plz leave......."
""but i was just........"
"just leave.i have no time for those who are not interested in their patience..."
"but......"
"i said leave...he shouted..heena was stunned.
"ok..."she replied tearfully.she was just kidding.never meant what she said.
when she left he felt bad.he decided to apolgise to her for his behavior.
he saw her sitting in the cafetiria ,a place which he usualy avoided.that place held too many memories which he liked to avoid for his sake.
he went to her.
"can i join u?" she was sitting with her head in her palms.she looked up and saw arman.she nodded.
"im sorry"he said directly.i didnt mean to hurt you...i ............."
"its ok...i know you are not angry with me...you might have upset about something else...and my my bantermade you more...."
"so apology accepted?"
"lets say.....hmm....i'll think about it?......
huh?
so friends?she asked extending her hands.
"i'll think about it...he smiled and they shaked hands.
 "so now can we go and do our duty?he asked.
"ok"they went back to their duty.
ridhima was standing there like a statue.she had come there to get a coffee.it teared her heart to see him with someone else.now she understood what arman was going through.even if she had sid in her life she couldnt get arman out of her heart.he still owned it.but she never let anyone findout.she was good at masking her feelings.she no longer wanted to stay there.she went back to her duty.
 sid was happy.not because arman found a friend.but because he thought this will bring ridhima closer to him.how wrong he was!!!!

PART 2

days passed.arman continued to keep himself busy in work.he was working on project along with dr.keerti.they were suppose to present it on behalf of their branch in a conference to be conducted in a few days in delhi.arman was busy working for this.he spent hours  researching and preparing presentations.hardly went to his house.he was careless about his health.it was taking a toll on him.
two days before the conference
dr.heena went to arman's cabin to discuss a case.they had became good friends.but arman was still distant.he talked.but not from his heart.he smiled but it didnt reach his eyes.heena could see that something was bothering him.but she decided to give him sometime.she didnt want to bug him
what she saw left her shocked.arman was lying in the floor unconsious.she immediately shifted him to room and checked.he had high fever.his pulse was weak.she immediately treated him and informed keerti.dr.keerti asked for certain test to be done.
                                    that day a bus accident case came.interns and dr.shahsank has gone to a pooja which was held in sid's house by his mom.dr.keerti immediateky called them back.sid's mom asked shashank to atleast excuse ridhima and sid which annoyed ridhima .she said no mom...we have to go..its our duty..
sid supported his mother. bahki sab he na ridhima....woh sambal lenge...........dr.arman aur dr.heena haina...aur dr.keerti bhi  hain............waise bhi aaj dr.arman ka night duty hein.woh sambhal lenge...........she understood that sid wanted her to stay away from arman.it was an emergency and they might have to work together.dr.shashank said. "sidhant we are doctors..aur its our duty to save a life.......this hesitation of youre's can cost a life............i want both of you to come to sanjeevani........he said this softly.sid had no other way but to obey.so they went to sanjeevani.at sanjeevani atmosphere was tense..critical cases were handled by senior doctor.interns were tensed.it was for the first time they were handling cases alone.but due to large number of patients they had to handle it alone.sid had noted arman's absense.he got a chance to blame arman for his irresponsibillty.he was standing at the nurse station.he said "i thought all doctors are supposed to be here.but i dont see a doctor who was supposed to be on duty anywhere...before he could finish another voice said.."i dont want any interns to comment on a senoir doctor .dr.arman spent the past 72 hours at sanjevani.if a doctor is not here i know what to do..i dont want anyone to point it out. or comment about it.and about dr.arman's abscense i knew about it.he wont be on duty for next few days.he is not well.saying so dr.keerti left.sid was left speechless.he thought.i should have kept my mouth shut..now what?shaking his head he went back to his duty.
                dr.keerti went to her cabin.dr.heena came there with arman's report.keerti checked his reports and said..."viral fever..nothing serious.i guess he is stressed and overworked.he needs a break.dr.heena said."i agree.he complained that he had head ache yesterday.when i asked to rest he refused saying that he have to prepare for the conference..."
"oh my god.......the conference...i dont think he is healthy to attend it...i should make some other arrangements..i feel bad.he had done so much and now he cant even attend..."
"i agree.he is weak........he needs rest..and i have feeling that he was missing meals too.his blood test show nutrient deficiency.."
"he was working too hard..i need to talk to him....is he awake?"
"i dont think so...i had asked sister lovely to inform me when he wakes up........"
when they were talking there was a knock on door.it was ridhima.
"come in"
"kya baat hai ridhima?"
ridhima smiled at dr.heena and sat beside her.she said"main mr.singhania ke bare mein baat karne aaya tha...i suspect he has internal injury...so i thought to discuss it with you.."
just then dr.heena's pager beeped.she read it and said"dr.keerti dr.arman ko hosh agaya...i have to check him..excuse me dr.modi...saying so she left.ridhima who was busy with her cases didnt knew about arman.she looked questionigly at dr.keerti.
"dr.arman has viral fever......he was found unconcious in his cabin by dr.heena.he is admitted here...she added seeing her worried.he's fine..nothing serious..
ridhima didnt ask any thing further..but she was worried for him.she knew how careless he was.but she had now lost her right to fuss over him when she choose sid.
dr.keerti was thinking about the coming conference.she decided to ask ridhima to assist her in it since she couldnt ask dr.heena because she was new there and hardly knows anything about their branch.on the other hand ridhima completed her internship there.so she asked ridhima to assist her .ridhima agreed.she too needed to get away from sanjeevani.it was perfect she would  be away from both sid  and arman.dr.keerti asked her to collect further details from arman.she agreed and left.
                      dr.heena eneterd arman's room and saw him lying there  with his eyes closed.hearing the door open he opened his eyes.he smiled at her..
she asked "kaise ho?"
im fine...
"can i ask you something?she asked.
"shoot"
"that i will do...dont worry..are you ok?i think something is wrong..dont think that im prying.its just that you dont go home  often...........you work day and night..i havent seen you eating anything properly..is everything okay...?something bothering you?
he was touched by her concern.she had met him a few days before and she was so concerned for him.he smiled  and replied..
"im fine....its nothing.........i wanted to complete the presentation...and sath mein patients..........chodo yeh sab...you are my doctor right?so when can i go home?i have to prepare for the conference....its in two days...
before she could reply another voice said"youre not going dr.arman...you need to rest...you're not fit to travel.."
"what?no...no...im fine...i just take rest for the next two days and i will be fine.its just a mild fever."
here heena intervened"who said?you have viral fever.it takes atleast a week to heal.im not discharging you..as youre doctor i cant let you travel..."
"but.but.........dr.keerti how can you manage it all alone?i mean........."
keerti raised her eyebrows."dont worry about that dr.arman.i have made arrangements.dr.ridhima will come wih me.
arman's face hardened at the mention of ridhima's name.he didnt say anything furthr.keerti continued."i  had asked her to get the details from you..."
arman was still silent.keerti said"take rest arman..."saying she left.
heena gave arman his medicines.arman was angry at the turn of events.then he rememberd."what about my patients?i cant leave them...they need me.."
"you can treat once you get well................khud beemar ho.phir bhi patients ko treat karne ke bare mein soch rahe ho............you're such a workholic........."
arman knew that there was no way he could get away this time.though heena was friendly and cheerful allthe time when it come to work she was a gabbar herself.he sighed and without any word took his medicines."ab tum aaram karo.........ill come later...."
 arman was in a deep sleep due to the effect of medicines.ridhima had came there to get the details from arman.she saw him sleeping.he was looking so cute.she kept looking at his face.what changes time had brought on him.she thought.but immediately her mind said...not time..you changed him...youre decisions changed him.the arman who was always played pranks on others was gone to be replaced with a man who hardly smiled.she had noticed the way he turned himself into a workholic.she wanted to take all his pains away.but she wasnt able to.it hurted her to see him in so much pain.she didnt knew how much time passed staring at him.he opened his eyes to look straight into her eyes.for sometime he thought that it was his dream.the love he still had in his heart for her reflected in his eyes.his expressions changed when he realised it wasnt a dream. he masked his true feelings.she too composed herself and asked how are you.he said in a cold voice"ill get sister stella to give you all the deatails..its in my cabin...he decided not to answer her question about his health.right then sister stella enetered his room.he asked her to get the red file and laptop from his cabin.she went to get his things.to avoid further questions he closed his eyes.ridhima was hurt.she couldnt stand his indifferent behaviour.they had numerous fight in the past.but it was never like this..but it was not the same anymore..they both knew it.arman opened his eyes when he heard door opening.he saw dr.hena standing there with his files and laptop.he smiled."i thought i had asked sister stella to get these......tum kab se sister stella ban gaye?
"shut up arman....hi dr.ridhima....hope you dont mind me calling you ridhima..."
"no .its ok....i'll go now......"she looked at him before leaving...he looked away.
ridhima was heart broken.to see arman and heena together made her more sad.she saw that heena cared for him

PART 3
heena said.."arman i had asked for food for you......."
"im not hungry.."
"i didnt ask...im telling you...you have to eat or else..."
"i told you im not hungry..."
"i told you too...if you dont  eat  properly it will create more problem..youre a doctor yourself...why are you doing this?she was serious now.youre test show nutrient defieciency..if you dont have enough food then prepare yourself for a series of injections...i dont mind..your choice."she was angry now.
thought of injection didnt appear welcome to arman.he had a lot of accidents.the scary part was not getting injured,for him it was that sharp pointed thing.even after being a doctor , what more to say,even the thought of injections scared him.he decided taking food was better...
"toh kaha hain?"
"what?"she asked angrily.
"hmm ....... khana..
"sister stella will bring it "
she couldnt help but laugh at his answer.what a kid he was!!she never thought the khadoos she knew as the doctor arman mallik was scared of injections.now she got a reason to tease him.but not now..she can use it later.now his health was important.leg pulling can wait.she had asked sister stella to bring food for arman.
her pager beeped.."emergency...but arman dont think that you can escape without having food.....if i get to know that you have skipped any meals..then mujse bura aur koi nahi hoga..."
"i wont..".when she turned to go...he added to himself..".let you know...."
"tum ne kuch kaha ?"
"nahi toh...."
she left.after sometime sister came with his food.he had lost his appetite.he somehow finished half of it and kept the bowl aside.he wasnt fond of hospital food.well no one truly is.he decided to sleep because heena had snatched his files and laptop away after he had handled the necessary details to ridhima.he tried to get it back but since he was weak he failed.now rest karne ke alawa aur koi raasta nahi tha uske paas.
                                           ***************************************************88
ridhima was working hard for the conference.two days seemed like running much faster than usual.evening before they were to go for the conference,dr.keerti's baby fell ill.her baby needed her.she didnt knew  what to do.hearing about this arman said that he will go.he was talking to her in phone trying to convince her to let him go.
"arman apka tabiyat karab hain...mein yeh allow nahi kar sakta...."
"plz dr.keerti..youre baby needs you..i can handle..trust me...dont worry.im fine.
after a lot of persuation she allowed him.
"dr.keerti.....can i ask you a favour?"
"what is it?"
"hmmmmm.........its...i dont want dr.ridhima to come with me............i can handle it alone...it will create more problems....plz dr.keerti........and i dont think dr.sidhant .....'
before he could complete she replied.."we have to be professional  dr.arman.keep youre personal issues away ...........three of you should work together in the same hospital.      you may have to work together...."
"dr.keerti..aap jante hein na pichle baar lonavala jaane ke baad kya hua tha.....phir bhi......i dont want anymore problems in their marriage due to me..i dont want her to......"
"you still care for her ..dont you....."he was silent..."i dont have have any one else to care for...."it was a whisper..dr.keerti could feel his pain.
"but arman im not letting you go alone.she will assist you............aur baat dr.sidhant ki..he should have to trust his wife..in relationship thats important.if dr.ridhima has any problem i'll deal with it...you take care of yourself..and arman?
"yes maam"
"thanks"
"dont say thanks maam.its my duty...."
"phir bhi..."
"kuch nahi....ab mein rakhti hun..."
after talking with keerti went to meet heena.she refused to disacharge him at first.but somehow he convinced her and left for his home.he got a cab since he was weak .
                       sid was furious.he didnt want arman and ridhima to go together.ridhima got angry at sid's behavior.she said"you think im going on a field trip with him?sid we have our responsibility.its our duty.i didnt choose to go with him...it is not planned.he was suppose to go with dr.keerti..but then he got sick.......so i was called..but now dr.keerti's baby is ill...so she cant go...thats why now we have to go together...............you should have understood that.no...... but you wont....tum sirf apne baare mein sochta hun na.....and most imporatantly you dont trust me ...........do you think that i would go and have fun with my exboyfriend as you put it......you think that im that desperate?agar hum doosre ka saath nahi diya toh how will our relationship will work sid?i dont think that you have  a problem with arman..youre problem is me..you dont trust me...she was tired of explaining things to him..sid said."its not that....
i trust you......but i dont trust him....he will try to get you back......i know what he is trying to do.....beemar hone ka fayda bhi udayega..........he wants you back.....he still loves you....."
"enough sid....enough...............arman doesnt even talk to me....woh nahi chahte ki mein uska saath chaloon.......he doesnt love me.......not any more.........and woh itna nahi gir sakta........he respected my decision when i choose you sid........plz respect him for that...i know you cant be friends...but plz dont make  a big deal out of this.......
finally sid allowed her half heartedly.she went to her room.the truth was that she had heard arman taliking to keerti on the phone..hearing this she immediately left from there.she hadnt heard what arman said later.dr.keerti had called her after sometime to tell her about the conference.
arman and ridhima left for delhi by the evening flight.arman closed his eyes after the take off and went into a deep sleep.ridhima busied herself in  her laptop.after sometime she noticed that arman was shivering.so she asked for a blanket and covered him properly.when she covered him,her hand brushed against his cheeks and ridhima immediately held her hand back coz his touch felt exactly like it used to be.it send shivers down her spine.she still felt goose bumps.arman never knew what he was doing unknowingly to ridhima.he was in deep sleep.ridhima couldnt take her eyes off his face.he was still looking cute even after being sick.he was pale and considerably thin.but his face screamed aloud of its handsome features.how she missed his dimples???she thought sadly about his cute antics to gain her attraction...their first encounter at the basketball court...........their cute fights........she smiled remembering how he yelled"mummy bachao aunty dara rahi hai"....he was such a prankster......she fought an urge to hold his face in her palms and tell him that she loved him....how she cant stay without him........she slightly extended her hand towards him..but stopped in mid air when she saw her wedding ring.......that brought her to reality.she was no more his basket......she was ridhima modi........ridhima sidhant modi.....and it hurt.............
PART 4
They reached the hotel booked for them.Conference was held in the same hotel.Arman without saying anything left for his room with out even sparing a look at ridhima.She felt bad,but followed him in silence.The conference would start tommorow.She decided to unpack her suitcase.He meanwhile thought about her.He knew his behaviour hurted her.But it wasnt easy for him either.He knew sidhant's attitude.He didnt want any trouble for his basket.He tried to divert his thoughts away from her.Suddenly his cell ringed.
"hello arman?
"yes..who is this?
"its me heena."
"oh"
"what oh?you dont want me to call?"
"well...i know you enough to tell that it wont be good for me..."he smiled.
"guessed right........had you're medicine?
shit arman.........now oyu're gone...better keep the phone away from you're ears...actually its no use.
"uhmmm....heena........i.........."suddenly he kept the phone away from his ears.still he could hear her shouting.
"I KNEW IT.HOW CARELESS YOU CAN BE  ARMAN?NO FOOD.NO MEDICINE...YOU ARE THE WORST PATIENT I'VE SEEN...CARELESS...WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURE SELF HA?DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU TO HAVE YOU'RE MEDICINE AND FOOD EVERY TIME....blah blah.....it continued like this.He didnt even got a chance to utter a single word...she was going on an on..........doesnt she have to breathe?he wondered.Keeping the phone on speaker phone he opened his bag and had his medicine.She was still scolding him!!!!
After some 15 minutes he could feel her calming down he called softly..
"heena?i had my medicine..."
Silence followed.
"you there?he asked.
"when"she was still angry.
"while you were having you're scolding session.
can i ask you something?"
"what?
"do you breathe?coz apart from muskan youre the first one i came across,who could go on and on like that..."
"shut up arman....dont try to be smart"
"i dont have to.coz i am"
He said.And  he was regretting the moment it came out of his mouth.He remembered saying this to someone else.Someone whose memory always left his heart in broken pieces.His silence alerted heena.
"arman you der?
silence
"arman?
"han..ya heena kya hai?kyun chilla rahe ho?
"mein chilla raho?mein?forget it.tumhare kuch nahi ho sakhta..."
"anything else heena?
There was a knock on the door and he went to open the door to find ridhima standing there.He excused hiimself and told hena that he'll talk to her later.this didnt go unnoticed by ridhima.She felt bad.She scolded herself that she had  no right to feel that way.
"any problem DR.Modi?"he asked.
DR.modi?his indifference was beyond her tolerence.She was hurt.
"i want to ask you if you had you're medicines.."
"i did and good night"saying so he closed his door.He knew his actions hurted her.But was for her  own good.He needed to stay away from her.
ridhima felt like he slapped her.But she wasnt angry with him.She knew it was better for her to stay away from him.She allowed the tears which were brimming in her eyes to fall down.She left for her room.
The next day conference started.She noticed the way arman tried to avoid her in every way possible.He spoke to her in monosylabelles,that too when it was absolutely necessary.She spent her time looking at him and thinking about their past.How he used to care for her,how he wanted to be with her every time,his pranks,his gifts,their fights,how he tried to patch up thinks when it get out of hand.She missed him.his smiles,his dimples.How she wished to be with him?But as always she reminded her self that it was her  decision that made all the difference.She could have stayed with him,but only because sid was there for her in a difficult situation,she choose sid and a loveless marriage.What she forgot was that it was sid himself who created all the problems.He made a mess and had to be responsible for once.
Though arman made ridhima feel that he doesnt care,he was hurting inside.He was reminded for their trips earlier.He was still in love with him.He truly,madly deeply loved her and that was a big problem now.He was still stuck with her even though he didnt let her know.He cared for her.He was feeling bad for closing the door on her face.But he didnt have any other way.If he was friendly with her he will loose himself and will let his feelings out which he didnt want at any cost.He knew that ridhima wanted her marriage relation to work.So it was better this way.He will behave as if he hate her for leaving him.He can love his old basket in his dreams.He had his memories.He was glad that atleast no one can take that away from him.Then he remembered that,it was already been taken from him once.But the treatment he recieved helped him get his normal life back,along with his memories.He remembered how he want to share this with her,he wanted to tell her that he had got his memoriess back.But she didnt even care to talk with him.She was busy yelling at him for coming back....for her.Him coming back to normal wasnt the big deal any more.He leaving her alone was.She blasted him for taking the decisions in her life.She forgot that he didnt have a life separated from her.He sighed and tried to drive his thoughts away from her.
                                         Day passed without any  significant events.Arman was skipping meals again..But he made sure that ridhima did have her meals.He made sure that she will not find out that he still cared for her. He had lost his apetite.When he did eat it was very little.He felt weak so he decided to hit the bed early.It was a three day conference.Sid called ridhima.He was anxious to know every detail of their journey.She was tired.But she knew about sid's fears too.Afterall she was with arman,her first love and his worst enemy.Sid considered arman as his contendor which was absurd as arman has respected ridhima in her choice.Ridhima knew all this,but she put upwith all this for the sake of their marriage.The next day,they presented their presentation.Thier work was appreciated.
In the evening ridhima was going through her case studies.Arman was lost in his world.He hardly left his room.Even though he had rudely behaved with her,she came to call him for dinner.She found him in the couch holding his head.He was feeling sick.Ridhima was scared.She asked"what's wrong arman?are you alright?"
"im fine..what you want?"
"i dont think you are fine...you dont look fine....have had you're medicines arman?she asked even though she knew the answer.One look at him and any one could tell that he needs help.
H slowly raised his head and said"im fine...i dont feel like having dinner.I hope i made my self clear.He said when he saw her still standing there.
"Arman......"
"Please leave ridhima........dont make it difficult for me........plz leave"
"I cant....not like this......."
"why do you care........?i dont want any one with me...........LEAVE"His last words came as a shout.
She was stubborn too.She had enough.This was it.She will not stand this anymore.
"No i wont.Not untill you have some food and medicine.Arman you're still my........she stopped. my.......my friend....i care for you....you know that too..."
"Friend?he left out sarcastic laugh."thats new and convinient..ridhima we can never be friends .so dont even try....."
"why are you doing this to me arman?why?
"you're asking me why?oh my god ridhima......."
She was angry with him for leaving her.If he had stayed with her none of this would have happened.He decided to leave on his own.Now he was behaving like this.
"Arman jo kuch bi hua usme mein tumhara hath sab se zyada tha...you decided to leave me...i didnt leave you alone to die!!!
"RIDHIMA!!!!!
She tore open a wound which never healed.
"YOU THINK IT WAS EASY DONT YOU...YOU THINK I DECIDED TO LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT....DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH ?HOW MUCH IT HURT ME TO LEAVE YOU?I HAD  NO ONE...NO ONE BY MY SIDE...WHEN I LEARNED ABOUT MY CONDITION,FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WAS YOU...HOW CAN YOU  HANDLE?WILL YOU BE ABLE TO PULL THROUGH?I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU EVEN BEFORE ME...I KNEW EVENTUALY I WILL LOOSE MY MIND.......IN MY CONDITION WHAT IF I HURT YOU....WHAT IF I GOT VIOLENT AND HURT YOU...I THOUGHT THAT IM DESTROYING YOU'RE FUTURE.............I DONT WANT YOU TO END BEING THE WIFE OF A MAD MAN....WHO CANT RECOGNISE YOU...WHO CANT DO ANYTHING FOR HIS WIFE..WHO WILL  BE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO YOU...YOU WOULD HAVE TO SPENT TAKING CARE OF ME...YOU HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD.......MINE WAS SETTLED...TO END UP IN CORNER OF AN ASYLUM...........ALL MY FUTURE HELD OUT WAS A PROMISE  OF TREATMENTS....
AGAR MEIN PHIR SE TUMHE BHOOLGAYA YA TOH KYA TUM SEH PATI....?
Tears were flowing down his face...his every word caused both of them pain.The pain he had hidden in his broken heart was coming out,infuriated by her accusions.She stood there motionless.Him loosing his control like this startled her.He continued.
THEN THERE WAS YOU'RE FAMILY..WOULD ANY FATHER WANT HIS DAUGHTER TO MARRY A FUTURE MAD MAN?WOULD ANY PARENTS WANT THEIR DAUGHTER TO END UP TAKING CARE AFTER AN INSANE PERSON.....THEY COULDNT STAND AND WATCH YOU RUIN YOU'RE LIFE........I KNOW THEY WOULDNT HAVE SAID ANYTHING....BUT I KNEW...AT THE TIME THERE WAS NO PROMISE OF A CURE..ALL I COULD DO WAS LEAVE..
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STRENGH IT TOOK TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT?I CRIED MY HEART OUT.......I COULDNT BREATHE...I FELT SUFFOCATED THAT I MAY NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN...........I FEEL LIKE DIENG A HUNDRED DEATHS...........FOR ME STAYING AWAY FROM YOU WAS DEATH..........MY END.........I KNEW I WAS LEAVING MY HEART AND SOUL BEHIND...I LEFT SOMEHOW...I STILL DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED...THEN I GOT ADMITTED TO PANCHAGANI..I WAS NO MORE DR.ARMAN.I WAS A MENTAL PATIENT..DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TREATED AS A MENATL PATIENT?IT HURTS ......BADLY........DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO SLOWLY LOOSE YOU'RE SANITY...... TO WATCH YOU'RE LIFE SLIPPING AWAY FROM YOU'RE AND HANDS AND YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOURE SELF...............YOU'RE DREAMS SHATTERED.........TO SEE YOU'RE HOPES DIED........EVERY MOMENT I SPENT AWAY FROM YOU WAS TORTURE.....IT WASNT AIR I WAS BREATHING.....IT WASNT FOOD I WAS HAVING.....WITHOUT YOU EVERTHING WAS WRONG........EVERYTHING!!!I SPENT THE NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WHAT I DID WRONG TO DESERVE THIS..I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MY SELF...DO YOU KNOW THAT?ONLY THING THAT PREVENTED ME FROM DOING SO WAS THE HOPE THAT SOMEDAY I WILL SEE YOU....EVEN THOUGH I MIGHT NOT EVEN REMEMBER YOU AT THE TIME...BUT I KNEW THAT EVEN WHEN IM MAD I COULD FEEL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.....I HOPED THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND I WILL BE BACK IN YOU'RE LIFE..........BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN.......MY CONDITION WAS WORSENING AT THE TIME......I FELT SUFFOCATED ALL THE TIME...I THOUGHT ABOUT RUNNING AWAY.......ABOUT COMING BACK TO YOU'RE  ARMS...........HOW MANY TIME SI HAVE HOPED THAT THIS WAS ALL A DREAM..THAT I WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE....BUT I DIDNT...IT WASNT A DREAM....IT WAS REALITY........DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH I TRIED TO CLEAR THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN US?DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT TO LIVE KNOWING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME AFTER LEAVING?TO KNOW THAT YOU HATE ME NOW.............I KNOW YOU WERE HURTING.I KNEW THAT YOU WERE FED UP QUESTINING YOURE SELF  WHY I LEFT YOU?WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DRIVE ME AWAY...BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.........IT HURTED ME...IT HURTED ME KNOWING THAT YOURE WERE CRYING BECAUSE OF ME............WHEN I HEARD THAT YOU FOUND ABOUT ME,I DECIDED TO LEAVE COZ I KNEW YOU WILL COME.......EVEN AFTER YOU FOUND ME...........WHEN I SAW YOU,ALL I WANT WAS TO HUG YOU HARD AND SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.......HOW I WANT TO DIE IN YOU'RE ARMS...HOW I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU...........TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU..........TO LIVE A LIFE TIME LOVING YOU........GOING TO SLEEP IN YOURE ARMS...WAKING UP SEEING YOURE SLEEP..........I WANTED TO LOVE YOU TILL THE END..I WANTED TO WATCH YOU GOING TO SLEEP......I WANTED TO SEE YOU WAKE UP..........I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.....................ALL I WANTED WAS YOU......I WANTED TO SEE YOU AS MY BRIDE........TO GIVE YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WOLD...................I WANTED TO FEEL YOU IN MY ARMS AGAIN...........I WANTED TO FIGHT WITH YOU...........I WANTED TO FEEL YOURE LIPS ON MINE........I WNATEDS YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART BODY AND SOUL..............He softened while saying this.She was dumbfound.She didnt knew what to say.He continued.
AGAIN I WAS REMINDED OF MY PATHETIC CONDITION..........I HAD TO WALK AWAY ..AGAIN...........IT HURT MORE THAN LAST TIME.........I WAS DEVOID OF YOURE LOVE FOR ALL THOSE MONTHS..........HOW I HOPED I COULD JUST LEAVE WITH YOU..........BUT EVEN THEN MY LOVE FOR YOU OVERTOOK MY  HOPES.........I LEFT YOU..I KNEW YOU WERE WITH YOU'RE COLLEGUE WHEN I LEFT YOU.....I DINT LEAVE YOU TO DIE RIDHIMA.....I COULDNT.......HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO ME..........I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN  LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.....I THOUGHT I HAVE PROVED THAT TO YOU MANY TIMES.GUESS I WAS WRONG...........YOU ASKED ME WHY DID I CAME BACK.......HONESTLY RIDHIMA DONT YOU KNOW?
WHEN I SAW YOU,I KNEW YOU WERE BROKEN...........I HAD TO SURVIVE.I HAD TO........COZ MY RIDHIMA WAS WAITING......WAITING FOR ME TO COME BACK............SO I DID EVERYTHING I COULD DO TO GETWELL........SEARCHED FOR TREATMENTS.....AND I WAS SUCCESSFULL IN DOING SO..........WHAT I DIDNT KNEW WAS,YOU WERE READY TO MOVE ON.........TUM AIK NAYI SINDAGI KI SHURUVAD KAR CHUKE THE,YEH MUJE NAHI PATHA THA..........AGAR PATHA HOTA TOH MEIN KABHI WAPAS NAHI ATA RIDHIMA..........MEIN MAR JATA LEKIN TUMHARI KHUSI KE BEECH KABHI NAHI ATA........JAB MEIN WAAPAS AYA TOH MUJE SIDHANT MILA...HE SENT ME TO YOU...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY...WHEN YOU LEFT ABRUPTLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE ANGRY...EVEN THEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME.......YOU JUST RUN AWAY FROM ME.....AND BOTH OF YOU TOGEHTER MADE ME A LAUGHING STOCK INFRONT OF WHOLE SANJEEVANI.......YOU ACCUSSING ME OF LEAVING YOU TO DIE?ME LEAVING YOU TO DIE?HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THAT RIDHIMA?HOW COULD YOU?
NOW COME TO THINK OF IT,YOU MARRIED HIM FOR YOU'RE PARENTS SAKE,DIDNT YOU?CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?
WHAT IF I HAD STAYED?WHAT IF I DIDNT LEAVE AND I WAS GOING MAD INFRONT OF YOU?WOULD YOU HAVE STAYED WITH ME?WOULD YOU?
His question brought her back from her trance.
"OF COURSE.....HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT?AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?YOU STIL DONT TRUST ME?I WOULD HAVE STAYED BY YOU'RE SIDE FOREVER"
"EVEN IF IT MEANT GOING AGAINST YOU'RE PARENTS?IM SURE THAT IF I HADNT TAKEN THE DECISION TO LEAVE MYSELF YOUR FATHER WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION FOR US.....HE WOULDNT WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME........HE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE MEDICAL HELP IM SURE.BUT HE WILL NOT GIVE AWAY HIS DAUGHTER TO A MAD MAN......WOULD YOU HAVE GONE AGAINST HIS WISHES?I DONT BLAME HIM FOR HIS DECISIONS.COZ A MAD MAN CANT TAKE CARE OF A WIFE....YOU WOULD HAVE SUCCUMBED TO YOU'RE PARENTS PRESSURE....I REMEMBER THE WAY YOU'RE FATHER BEHAVED WHEN I LOSS MY MEMORY........I REMEMBER  HOW YOU WERE READY TO OBEY YOURE FATHER AND GO AWAY FROM ME..IM NOT ACCUSING YOU THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME......COZ YOU LOVE THEM TOO MUCH....THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE LOVED TOO............SO BEFORE BLAMING ME FOR EVERY THING,THINK ABOUT IT......I MADE IT EASIER FOR YOU AND YOU'RE FAMILY.....I AVOIDED TOO MANY EMOTIONAL TURMOIL FOR YOU........DO YOU THINK I LEFT WITH OUT THINKING ABOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?I THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING RIDHIMA...ME LEAVING YOU WILL HURT YOU LESS THAN YOU'RE PARENTS FORCING OUR SEPARATION WITH MY CONSENT. YOU CAN HATE ME IN PEACE AND WILL SOMEDAY WILL MOVE ON.....LEAD A HAPPY LIFE.............BUT WHEN YOU CAME LOOKING FOR ME...MY HOPES AGAIN RAISED........
BUT NOW I KNOW THAT I WAS AN IDIOT TO COME BACK INTO YOU'RE LIFE.......I WAS WRONG WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WILL BE WAITING FOR ME.........WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE ME....I WAS WRONG WHEN I THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL HOLD ONTO ME AND BE WITH ME.......WHEN I THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL HOLD ME IN YOU'RE ARMS LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMMOROW......WHEN I THOUGHT THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE THE SAME BETWEEN US...........I KNEW YOU WOULD BE ANGRY FOR LEAVING YOU........WHEN I THOUGHT WE WILL BE HAPPY FOR EVER............I DIDNT KNEW YOU WERE HAPPY WITH SIDHANT........I WAS WRONG TO FIGHT AGAINST MY DISEASE.........I WAS WRONG TO COME BACK.......I WAS WRONG WHEN I DECIDED TO STAY ON BEING ASKED BY YOU'RE DAD........I SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT ACCIDENT.....I SHOULDNT HAVE SURVIVED.......I SHOULDNT HAVE GAINED MY SANITY FOR YOU.............I.........i..........
he couldnt continue...he was crying.He didnt wanna stop.ALL the pent up emotions found their way out.What he's been through these months tortured him.He was tired of being taking blame for everything that happened in their life.it was no ones fault that she was shot and he was badly injured.But his decision to leave her came out of his love for her.If she wasnt ready to understand his love for her it wasnt worth it.She was still blaming him for everythingarman then remembered what he was talking about.He gained himself and told her.
"im sorry.i shouldnt have talked to you like that..I never want to say all this..but please leave and one more thing.DONT PRETEND TO CARE FOR ME...I DONT WANT ANYONE TO CARE FOR ME...IM FINE WITH WHAT I GOT...I CAN HANDLE MYSELF.....I DONT WANT YOU'RE SYMPATHY....I DONT WANT ANYONE IN MY LIFE....LEAVE ME ALONE....DONT EVER CARE FOR ME.....EVER........YOU HAVE YOU'RE HAPPINESS TO TAKE CARE OF...YOU'RE FAMILY......YOU'RE HUSBAND.......DREAMS TO BE FULLFILLED....TAKE CARE....GOOD NIGHT..He moved out to the balcony .It was raining.
She left the room without a single word.She was hurt beyond limit.She was sad.She enetered her room and lied down on the bed crying.But then she thought."i shouldnt cry......crying makes it easy......and i dont deserve it.........
His voice echoed in her ears.His tears tore her heart.But everything was done.It was over for both of them.In a sense,she destroyed him.
She looked out through the window.It seemed nature was understood them too.It was crying along with them....................

PART 5
Ridhima eneterd the conference hall thinking about their last  encounter.She wasnt ready  to face him.She felt she didnt have the right to even be near him after making him go through so much.He wasnt there yet.He reached just before the conference was about to start.He didnt looked good.His steps was forced.He came there and took a sit next to her without a word.He was nursing a running nose and sniffing.She noted that he was trouble in breathing too.The conference started and she was forced to change the course of her attention to it.After one hour he excused himself by saying that he was feeling sick and went to his room.She had to fight back an urge to go after him and check if he was alright.But she kept herself away from him.conference ended by 5.00 and they were suppose to go by 8.30 pm flight.And it was 7.She was about to check on him when she saw him with his bag's waiting for her in the lounge.They left for the airport and boared their plane.She noted that Arman was looking extremely pale and weak.His steps were slow.He somehow managed  to move.Through out the journey arman was coughing and sniffing.When they reached Arman called for a cab for ridhima and another one for him.
"Arman i think you need to go to sanjeevani...you dont look good...there is no one at home to take care of you.."
Arman looked straight into her eyes and replied
"i know.But im fine the way i am.You dont have to worry about me being alone.I was always alone..and i can live with it..bye dr. modi.tc"
He left for his home  without any further words.She stood there for a few seconds and left.
            Arman entered his house with staggering steps.He somehow made it to his paradise...where all their memories lay.
                                                              **********************************
A man entered Arman's house using the spare key arman kept under the mat.He looked for Arman.When he couldnt find  so him he went to look for Arman.He found him lying in his bed clutching a photo of her.
"Arman wake up.."No response.
"arman .........arman.Finding no response he felt something was wrong.He checked his pulse ad immediately called for help.
                                                            ************************************
Atul looked at Arman who was sleeping peacefully.He felt bad  for his best friend ,his brother.He knew about arman's return and ridhima's decision.He had come to join  sanjeevani.He wanted to meet Arman that's why he went to Arman's house but instead he found Arman with high fever.So he admitted him in the hospital.He had met Heena and they hit it off well.She was easy  to talk to.He had met Ridhima too.His return was welcomed both by seniors and interns alike.But the person he wanted to meet was still asleep.He sighed looking at Arman's condition.He was very thin and resembled a ghost...well handsome ghost....he smiled thinking.Heena entered the room and wished atul.She checked Arman and injected some medicine into his iv.
"hi Dr.atul...wanna get a coffee?
"i dont mind..and its atul...no formalities...........but Arman?
"oh dont worry about him...let him sleep...he looks so cute when he is sleeping na...
She said moving out.He joined smiling.
"he is cute and very handsome..."
"But too bad he is a khadoos."
"khadoos aur arman?what are you talking about?
they had reached cafeteria.After ordering coffee they continued their chit chat.
"Well Arman is the best person  if you want to enjoy you're time.he is such a prankster..for me a problem solver ...mere bhai..he was there for me when ever i needed someone.You have no ideas about the pranks he played.Nautanki ...i miss him.."
"you are talking about the same arman right?i mean the arman i know dont talk much,works all the time and yelled at me  when we met for the first time.Well he did apolagise after ...but still he is an introvert..not at all fun to be with..he hardly talks."
Atul knew what had changed Arman from happy go lucky guy to a khadoos according to heena.He decided to bring the old arman back.He needed a change.And he will do anything to bring happiness to arman's life.But deep inside atul knew that arman has lost his biggest happiness.his ridhima.But still he could try. Atul said"heena something happened in Arman's that changed him.I cant tell you much because it's not mine to tell...but will you help me bring back the old arman?
"do you even have to ask?im in.so whats the plan?
"i dont have a plan.."
"ok thats the best plan"
"we will do whatever makes him happy"
"but now his health comes first.He did this to himself.You know what?He's been skipping meals...He didnt go home for 72 hrs once..first step is to get him out of his workholic ways.."
"well we  can think about it later.Now i think its time to go back to him.He might be up..."
"desperate to meet him?
"you are impossible..do you know that?
"i know"
"argh...i dont blame arman for yelling at you.."
"Atul......."
While bickering they noted that they have reached arman's room.But heena's pager beeped and she left.Atul enterd as he havent started his duty.He saw that Arman was still sleeping.He waited for him to wake up.Time passed.
Arman opened his eyes and wondered where he was.He was definitly not in his room.He tried to move and pulled the iv line in his palm.
"ouch"
"kya hua arman?
The voice was familiar.Was that champ?oh my god...before arman can say anything he was pulled into a bear hug.
PART 6
After sometime Atul entered Arman's room with food for himself and Arman.Atul handed Arman his bowl with veg soup.Arman looked  at his soup and Atul's chicken pizza and raised his eyebrow.
"what?tum bimar he isliye veg soup for you.."
"i dont want his boring veg soup."
"no way Arman,you have to have this.."
This is when Heena entered with a tiffin in her hand.
"whats happening?"
"nothing.Arman is not having his soup."Atul said.
"Why i have to eat  this stupid soup?i dont like it."
"Well will  you like to have aloo parathas?Heena asked smiling.
"woh.aloo paratha?thats my favourite."said a happy arman.
She gave him her tiffin.He took one from her and started eating.Atul smiled at this.When he finished his paratha Heena gave him another which he refused.
"im full.not any more."he said.
"kya ?sirf ek and you're full?no way Dr.Arman Mallik."Heena said.
"no i said im full.not any more"
Before he could complete,His mouth was stuffed with a paratha piece.When he tried to argue
"but". another enterd.
"i.".this time it was  Atul.
"dont".Now it was Heena's turn.
Atul and heena took turns in filling arman's mouth with paratha everytime he tried to oppose..
At the end,Arman decided to stop argue,because there was no point in arguing coz he now resembled a gorilla.Heena laughed at him while taking his picture in her mobile.Atul laughed at a grumpy arman who was trying to swallow what was filled in his mouth.
"Arman you look like a chimpanzee..hihihi"Said Atul.
"woh Atul you are genious...it rhymes..champ ke chimp...hahaha"Heena was laughing at Arman who looked like he would kill them anytime now.
Atul stopped laughing when he saw Arman glaring at him.At the end they all laughed out.
Ridhima stared at the trio.She had came there to meet Atul and Arman.She turned and left from there.She had seen Arman and  Heena laughing together.Though she had choose to be Mrs.Modi,it still hurt to see him with another woman.She havent moved on a bit as she pretended.She tried to bury herself on her duties.
                                                ****************************************
Few days later.Arman was back on duty.Sid was assisting arman in a case.Sid hated to be under arman.But since arman was behaving formaly with him he couldnt say anything.Arman asked sid to keep the pateint under observation.Arman had a surgery that day.So he briefed sid about patients status and went for the surgery.Sid went to check the patient  found him sleeping.So  he checked his case file.But while reading his attention turned to ridima as always.He smiled thinking about her.He was falling for her .Everything about her made him love her.He planned to take her out today.He took his phone and reserved a dinner for two in a restaurant.His attetion turned to his patient when he heard him crying out.The patient was in pain and seeing his condition sid panicked.He immediately gave the patient an injection.But after having the injection the patient was strugling to breath.
       Arman had finished his surgery and was coming to check on sid's patient.What he saw shocked him.The patient was struggling to breathe.He was having a siezure.he immediately went to him and asked
"what's wrong?he was stable...he checked his chart while shifting him to icu.He saw that sid had gven him an injection. Without wasting time arman gave the patient some injection and put oxygen mask to ease his breathing.He asked for a blood test to be done.All thus while sid was standing  beside arman shocked at what was happening.
After sometime patients condition became stable.Arman now turned his attention to sid.He asked him to come to his cabin.
"explain that dr.modi.."
"he said it was paining so i......."before he can complete arman said"you gave him a medicine which he was allergic to.."
"what?"
"how careless can you be dr.modi?arman blasted.
"you should have read his case history...tumhare ek galati ke vaja se ek patient ka jaan katre mein he...what were you thinking?without reading his case you gave him a medicine which he lethal to him...this is not joke dr...if im right you dont have any other patient today..i asked you to take care of him...not put him in danger...a patient who was showing great progress is now in icu..........."
"i am sorry......"
"well you are sorry.........you dont get  to say sorry if something had happened to him...you would have to answer to his family...what will you tell them?that i made a mistake that took youre loved ones life?how careless you can be dr.modi?
i'll inform dr.keerti..........aur ek baat aur.........if you  like to spent you're timeday dreaming,dont come to this hospital if you are to do this kind of mistakes....we cant afford to have these kind of mistakes."
sid was fuming.
"dont comment on my personal issues.......u dont have the right to talk to me like that..."
Arman's anger reached a very high level hearing this.
"oh my god you dont even feel that you have done anything wrong......you were very keen on blaming others werent you.....accept you're mistake...apna galati mannne ke liya himmat chahiye.oh i forgot....you're an irresponsible being who doesnt give a damn about his patients....you only care about...before arman could complete ridhima entered.she had come to discuss something with arman.she only heard arman scoldng sid,that too a little..she thought that arman was
taking his anger out on sid. "enough arman!!!!..dont take out you're anger on sid....
"dr.modi stay out it...you dont know........
"i know you are insulting him..and you have no right to  say that sid is irresponsible...atleast he wont run away from his responsiblity.."
Arman's heart pierced hearing this.He knew what ridhima was implying.He had left her.
Sid was happy to see Ridhima fighting for him against arman.His happiness had no boundary.He decided to play  innocent.He said"ridhima its okay.i........"
"no sid..he have no right to shout at you like that..he is taking his anger out on you...how can you ?i never thought you will do something like this arman...tum uske career may problems create kyu kar rehe ho?tumitne gir kese sakte ho...
As always she was jumping into conclusions without any idea about the truth.
Srman was enraged.He said in dangerously calm voice...
"you think that im letting  my anger out on you're husband.fine. vaise hi socho......do you even know why i was scolding him?
it will be better if you stay out of this.you dont know what happened".
"then tell me arman..im lisetning.."
"i dont have to explain my actions to you...neither you have the right to interfere in my work.."
"i'm not interfering ..i just wants to know........."
arman said to sid ignoring ridhima compltely.
"come to dr.keerti's cabin after duty.saying this he left.arman went to get the patients report.It confirmed his diagnosis.It was sid's fault.He went to dr.keerti's cabin.She was reading a report.
"yes dr.arman."
Arman told her about whole issue.He showed her the test result report too.He didnt mention ridhima's outburst.
"i dont want anyone to think that im taking my anger out on him..will you plz handle it?
"arman i'll handle it...dont worry..dr.sidhant needs to learn a lot from you......anything else Arman?
"no mam...thanks"
He left .He paged Atul and Heena that he was leaving.Usualy they went out together.But today he was not in a mood.So he went home.

THESE ALL PARTS WERE WRITTEN BY (sisgeo) sis ....but the next parts will be written by me and if u don't get PM ...please add me in your buddy list

LOVE HEAVEN
Edited by HeAvEnS - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=HeAvEnS]
Hello Guys me Heaven/jannat is  here to complete the FF which (sisgeo) Sis had decide to leave due to some problem (JOB) so i will complete this FF as i was really big fan of her Ff so don't be sad because u should be happy ki me being so understanding, HELPING  decided to write so the fans won't be sad anymore ...funny na i know😆😆

woh woh..someone is praising herself...hihihihihihihi😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
ill be waiting..............
Originally posted by sisgeo

oye dekh meri reputaion ka swal hai  kuch toh rehm kha meri maa😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by HeAvEnS

fine..akhirr reputation ka sawal  haina....😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by sisgeo

ofcourse yaar ,,,kisi ko kani kaan khabar nahi honi chayiea