Debate Mansion

Football - which country will win W cup 2010? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Football World cup winner. pl select

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [11.24%]
53 [29.78%]
33 [18.54%]
1 [0.56%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [3.93%]
32 [17.98%]
27 [15.17%]
2 [1.12%]
3 [1.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 76

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
im rooting for england to win

i dnt think they will
but looking forward to world cup

as for usa heck no they wnt win

first off they cnt even call the sport by its name
its football not soccer

secondly they suck at football

Edited by baz786 - 11 June 2010 at 4:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nkhindu4lyfruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Football - which country will win W cup 2010? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
They'd be wanting some cheeseburgers during half time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfbaz786ruky786

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Best wishes to Argentinena and Englend 4 todays match !!

Common Messiiii!Clap

@P1nk---Galleries pe dhekoo...ful cheerleaders hi hey udhar!!

Edited by Believe - 12 June 2010 at 1:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nkbaz786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

They'd be wanting some cheeseburgers during half time.

ROFLROFLROFLlol yh they love eating and they can get some french fries to go with it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nkbaz786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

im rooting for england to win

i dnt think they will
but looking forward to world cup

as for usa heck no they wnt win

first off they cnt even call the sport by its name
its football not soccer

secondly they suck at football

i know soccer why do they have different names we have to win i mean i dnt want america to win at all i hope they flop big time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Sneha I miss you guys so much! :( I haven't seen akku, SAS or DC around either. Angel's here and there though Tongue To be honest I only saw the first two episodes, they were OK but I wasn't hooked like I was to DID1 and DID2. Confused Plus I have exams and on top of that almost all of my favourites from auditions are out so there's no fun in watching it either. Ouch You're getting ready to go to uni? Cool! You searching just in Mauritius or abroad too?

Haha sneha i'm surprised you just found out because I swear almost everyone knows I'm from the UK..even people I don't know seem to know about it LOL

I suppose this time it will be good as no-one is expecting England to do well so if they do, it will surprise us all! Rooney is definitely an AMAZING player! He's cut down on the drama recently too lol. Ronaldo's a great player too, it's a shame he no longer plays for us.

I wish teams like Ireland would have qualified and been given a chance instead of France who only qualified due to Theirry Henry illegally handling the ball! Angry In the England team we've got players like John Terry and Ashley Cole who are more well known for their record on cheating women than their football skills! Dead I guess we still have players like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and even Peter Crouch is a decent striker when he wants to be.

Hope everything is good with you Smile

I'll scrap you for the former part of the post, or Sarina will beat the hell out of me for spamming! LOL

And about Uni, I am actually searching everywhere except Mauritius. LOL Mauritius's the size of Mumbai dear, perhaps smaller, so you see what I mean. And I am saying this here so that any suggestions are welcome. People, PM me if you have any nice locations! LOL

I personally loved watching Ronaldo, but still always felt Rooney was a better player. Tricks and treats are one, but real consistent good play is quote another, and therefore, I've always been inclined more towards Rooney since the beginning. Others have only known of his potential once Ronaldo was gone really and Rooney could finally attack like we love watching it. So you're a ManU too hun? Cheers to the best team in the world... Embarrassed

Sadly enough, am a crazy football fan, and I would be following perhaps one match of this WC, the final. Or perhaps spice in the semi-finals too, if I could handle the taste. LOL Reason - of course my mock exams due in three weeks. Ouch I swear, if I could get a genie right now, my first wish would be to send me one year later in life. I go to school only because I have friends I adore and hilarious teachers that we love. No one goes for the study part of it. LOL

But I hope France get out fast. I don't, don't, don't want them anywhere near the finals. Nor do I want to see Thierry Henry in there.

What say about the first two matches though? And about the first controversial goal that was never given? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

Sneha I miss you guys so much! :( I haven't seen akku, SAS or DC around either. Angel's here and there though Tongue To be honest I only saw the first two episodes, they were OK but I wasn't hooked like I was to DID1 and DID2. Confused Plus I have exams and on top of that almost all of my favourites from auditions are out so there's no fun in watching it either. Ouch You're getting ready to go to uni? Cool! You searching just in Mauritius or abroad too?

Haha sneha i'm surprised you just found out because I swear almost everyone knows I'm from the UK..even people I don't know seem to know about it LOL

I suppose this time it will be good as no-one is expecting England to do well so if they do, it will surprise us all! Rooney is definitely an AMAZING player! He's cut down on the drama recently too lol. Ronaldo's a great player too, it's a shame he no longer plays for us.

I wish teams like Ireland would have qualified and been given a chance instead of France who only qualified due to Theirry Henry illegally handling the ball! Angry In the England team we've got players like John Terry and Ashley Cole who are more well known for their record on cheating women than their football skills! Dead I guess we still have players like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and even Peter Crouch is a decent striker when he wants to be.

I'll scrap you for the former part of the post, or Sarina will beat the hell out of me for spamming! LOL

And about Uni, I am actually searching everywhere except Mauritius. LOL Mauritius's the size of Mumbai dear, perhaps smaller, so you see what I mean. And I am saying this here so that any suggestions are welcome. People, PM me if you have any nice locations! LOL

I personally loved watching Ronaldo, but still always felt Rooney was a better player. Tricks and treats are one, but real consistent good play is quote another, and therefore, I've always been inclined more towards Rooney since the beginning. Others have only known of his potential once Ronaldo was gone really and Rooney could finally attack like we love watching it. So you're a ManU too hun? Cheers to the best team in the world... Embarrassed

Sadly enough, am a crazy football fan, and I would be following perhaps one match of this WC, the final. Or perhaps spice in the semi-finals too, if I could handle the taste. LOL Reason - of course my mock exams due in three weeks. Ouch I swear, if I could get a genie right now, my first wish would be to send me one year later in life. I go to school only because I have friends I adore and hilarious teachers that we love. No one goes for the study part of it. LOL

But I hope France get out fast. I don't, don't, don't want them anywhere near the finals. Nor do I want to see Thierry Henry in there.

What say about the first two matches though? And about the first controversial goal that was never given? Shocked

the 1st match was good but the france was soooooooooooooooo boring it was like why didnt france not score the only interesting thing was to see a red cardROFL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

Haha seriously? Are they no decent unis over there? Even Mumbai has University of Mumbai which is OK I think? Ok PM me or scrap me if you need any advice..i've just been through the entire university application process so I should be of some help. Smile

I agree sneha..once ronaldo left, the real Rooney came out and he really is an amazing player Clap I really hope he shines in this WC Star and yes I am a Man U fan and we definitely are the BEST team in the world!! Tongue I can't wait for today's match! The thing is, so many fans are hyped up cos we did really well to qualify but we played minor teams at that point so it'll be good to see how we get on against stronger components.

Haha sneha it's your mocks and so you're not watching the games but it's my FINALS and I still find myself switching on the tv and watching the matches Ouch I can't wait till they're over in a few weeks!
That's exactly the same reason why I go to school, at least you have hilarious teachers to keep you entertained, I had teachers with a straight face who simply cannot teach to save their lives! Ouch

France really need to do something if they want to stand a chance in this tournament because their team isn't looking good right now. I'm not a fan of their team either so I personally don't mind even if they are knocked out soon.

Regarding that goal, there was some offside rule apparently which is why it wasn't declared a goal. Confused Maybe someone else can elaborate on this one?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top