Debate Mansion

Football - which country will win W cup 2010? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Football World cup winner. pl select

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [11.24%]
53 [29.78%]
33 [18.54%]
1 [0.56%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [3.93%]
32 [17.98%]
27 [15.17%]
2 [1.12%]
3 [1.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 76

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
brazil is ranked number 1 spain is 2 so one of these is going to win.. i think  it would be brazil... unless brazil loses to nigeria or cameroon or such spoiler.. team...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Football - which country will win W cup 2010? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

brazil is ranked number 1 spain is 2 so one of these is going to win.. i think  it would be brazil... unless brazil loses to nigeria or cameroon or such spoiler.. team...
Yes many are counting on these two but Brazil loses concentration easily.
Spain does very well only in the early stages.
Many have tipped them to do well this year.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
come on spain love fernando torres and david villa

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I can't help but be biased towards England..as difficult as it is for us to lift the WC, I still hope we do!

I still cannot believe Walcott was not chosen! WTF?! (plus he's uber cute and I wouldn't mind having a bit of eye candy :P) Nani out too, what's next? Rooney?! =\

I still remember the last WC very well..I remember those damn penalties! :( I hope England give it their all this time! I've got all the gear ready too (minus the beer lol)

Warning to any foreigners planning to visit any time soon: Do NOT put up a flag of any country except england on your car, your car WILL get smashed! lol

Good u have saved a few lives.
England does not seem comfortable on the pitch to produce good flowing football with some imagination in their assault. Walcott needs to develop bulk as size matters too. Joe Cole is small too but more aggressive hope he can feed the ball to Rooney.

I'm not an Arsenal fan but I love Theo Walcott! That guy is amazing! Fair enough he isn't really built up but he definitely has the talent and the potential. It's a shame he's been out due to constant injuries which is why he doesn't even play for half a match! Ouch

Gosh I am loving all this football hype! It's amazing to go on to the streets seeing everyone support England and prepare themselves for the WC! In fact I know a guy who has decided he will sit and watch every single match no matter what! Even if it's Serbia vs Cameroon Tongue It's a shame it's exam season grr! Unhappy

In dedication to the WC 2010:

Undoubtedly the most popular footie song right now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I think either of Spain or Brazil have a fair chance really! But they play with different tactics. ;)

Personally, I think Messi, Nani and Torres are great players individually, though I'd still give Nani an edge due to personal liking of Manchester of course, but as a team, I think Spain have a fairer chance of grabbing the trophy. Let's see... :)

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

I think either of Spain or Brazil have a fair chance really! But they play with different tactics. ;)

Personally, I think Messi, Nani and Torres are great players individually, though I'd still give Nani an edge due to personal liking of Manchester of course, but as a team, I think Spain have a fairer chance of grabbing the trophy. Let's see... :)

Sneha I thought Nani was ruled out of WC? Confused Torres and Messi are great players and especially recently Messi has done really well for himself. I think Brazil stand a good chance and I really like Portugal's goal keeper. I still remember the guy from the last WC.
Hi5 sister..Manchester United all the wayy! Big smile but right now it's all about England! Embarrassed

Rooney is like the only hope for us in the WC Ouch II think i'll actually cry if USA somehow beat us tomorrow! lol

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Sneha I thought Nani was ruled out of WC? Confused Torres and Messi are great players and especially recently Messi has done really well for himself. I think Brazil stand a good chance and I really like Portugal's goal keeper. I still remember the guy from the last WC.
Hi5 sister..Manchester United all the wayy! Big smile but right now it's all about England! Embarrassed

Rooney is like the only hope for us in the WC Ouch II think i'll actually cry if USA somehow beat us tomorrow! lol

You're in England? Seriously??? And you never told me... Uffff I got tired supporting England all these years because of Wazza, Giggs and Gerard. And see it's come to no good. So I really am everything else except England this year! LOL

Rooney is a MIND BLOWING player. I prefer him above ALL the rest I mentioned above. But I thought HE was ruled out of WC because of injury. So he's playing? Good for England, at least one sensible player. Manchester worked this year only because of Rooney, mostly anyway. He's mindblowing with his football tricks, eons better than Ronaldo if you ask me.

Oh Nani's out too? Really, it's no fun watching at all this time round. So many of the interesting players not playing! Ouch

Tell me, how are you? And how are things on DID? Could you believe I haven't even watched one episode of Little Masters? No time at all. It's not that am studying everytime, it's more like half the time am not even at home - schools or tuition or researching for Unis. Just managed to youtube a few Jai and Mayu-Vrush group dances or something. Embarrassed

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

You're in England? Seriously??? And you never told me... Uffff I got tired supporting England all these years because of Wazza, Giggs and Gerard. And see it's come to no good. So I really am everything else except England this year! LOL

Rooney is a MIND BLOWING player. I prefer him above ALL the rest I mentioned above. But I thought HE was ruled out of WC because of injury. So he's playing? Good for England, at least one sensible player. Manchester worked this year only because of Rooney, mostly anyway. He's mindblowing with his football tricks, eons better than Ronaldo if you ask me.

Oh Nani's out too? Really, it's no fun watching at all this time round. So many of the interesting players not playing! Ouch

Tell me, how are you? And how are things on DID? Could you believe I haven't even watched one episode of Little Masters? No time at all. It's not that am studying everytime, it's more like half the time am not even at home - schools or tuition or researching for Unis. Just managed to youtube a few Jai and Mayu-Vrush group dances or something. Embarrassed

Sneha I miss you guys so much! :( I haven't seen akku, SAS or DC around either. Angel's here and there though Tongue To be honest I only saw the first two episodes, they were OK but I wasn't hooked like I was to DID1 and DID2. Confused Plus I have exams and on top of that almost all of my favourites from auditions are out so there's no fun in watching it either. Ouch You're getting ready to go to uni? Cool! You searching just in Mauritius or abroad too?

Haha sneha i'm surprised you just found out because I swear almost everyone knows I'm from the UK..even people I don't know seem to know about it LOL

I suppose this time it will be good as no-one is expecting England to do well so if they do, it will surprise us all! Rooney is definitely an AMAZING player! He's cut down on the drama recently too lol. Ronaldo's a great player too, it's a shame he no longer plays for us.

I wish teams like Ireland would have qualified and been given a chance instead of France who only qualified due to Theirry Henry illegally handling the ball! Angry In the England team we've got players like John Terry and Ashley Cole who are more well known for their record on cheating women than their football skills! Dead I guess we still have players like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and even Peter Crouch is a decent striker when he wants to be.

Hope everything is good with you Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top