Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

aishwarya rai’s third victim (Page 3)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarina_202

the only reason she does so many hits is because she is pretty and won miss world or universe

I agree wit u 110%....its just her looks....she is a queen of over acting...fasool ki awaian nikalti rehti hai.....I don't like her

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the info........... but who is the second victim???????? SRK???? I don't think its him......
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
anyways thanx for the articleSmile
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I knew, Ash first dated Akshaye Khanna, then Salman Khan and then Vivek Oberoi. SRK was never in the picture.

Personally, Ash disgusts me in many ways. Sure she was Miss World, but I think she's too common a face now and she has lost her appeal along with her innocence. You can literally see the pride on her face. A friend of mine who happens to be a good palm reader and foreteller recently told me some things about her.

I never liked her back then, and I don't like her now.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneha_09

i hate her soooooo much.....that's wht i was thinking all the time....that she uses every1 for her success......now this article made me believe wht i used to think......and now i'm sure she's not a nice person.....goddddddddddd......whatever.....no point in wasting my energy for her......heheheheh..... i liked that srk ignored her.....and i'm sure he did the right thing he's the bestttttttttttt......

i hate her too..Big smile lol...ppl think she is the most beautiful person on earth...Confused but wat i think is that her beauty is all fake...she wud never have been this beautiful if she wudnt have undergone cosmetic surgery..i've seen many pretty gals in real-life, aish dont even go passing to them..

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spike

A friend of mine who happens to be a good palm reader and foreteller recently told me some things about her.

What did your friend say?

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Almost everyone here is saying that they hate her...which is a pretty harsh word...I mean yes some of us really dislike her acting/looks...but she personally never did anything to us...so there is really no reason to actually HATE her
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Almost everyone here is saying that they hate her...which is a pretty harsh word...I mean yes some of us really dislike her acting/looks...but she personally never did anything to us...so there is really no reason to actually HATE her

Well anonymous, you gotta admit i used  'less'-hard words for her. You're right abt her though, not doing anything to any of us.

My friend talked about her pride (which, mind you, i knew of beforehand)and some other stuff that i really don't want to say cuz it might get a bit uncomfortable here.

Go to top