Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with u all (esp. Spike) i love watching Ash in movies coz she's a good actress but since her split with Salman Khan (im a Salman fan), i have not liked her @all, she's got such an attitude!! I think everything has gone to her head!!

c'mon she turned the whole industry against Salman Khan!!! 😡

😕

stupid ash trash🤢

thanks for the artical😳

and i didnt know ash went out with akshay kahnna poor thing feel sorry for akshay!!!!!!

Originally posted by sai14

I might sound crazy but i like sushmita sen better than aishwarya

theyre is nothing crazy about that...i think the same way..just look at how many good things sushmita has done..one of teh greatest was for her to adopt a girl...

lol Ma Mum met her once, way before she was Miss World, infact she was heading there to SA. Anywho Mum said that she was stick thin (scarily) and stuck up, all this before her fame etc. Godsakes!

And Vivek was the only good thing in Kyun... while she was a badly acted, insignificant piece of eye candy, whilst Vivek was sutle enough to make his part work and it did!

I find her very stunning to look at and also the fact that she carries herself with a lot of dignity...but that's my view and maybe some will agree and some will not...but let's not hate and trash someone even if we don't like that person.

Originally posted by sarina_202

the only reason she does so many hits is because she is pretty and won miss world or universe

Actually most of her films are flops. 😆

Who is next in line- 4th victim?????

I think she has been overhyped. But i thought vivek and ash were both made for each other- irritating, arrogant people (is it too evident that i am a big salman fan!). They deserved each other and should have stuck with each other.

Ash, according to me, is a bad actress (except when bhanshali is directing her), recently i saw Raincoat and hated her. She is so cold, ice maiden is apt word for her.

I find rani or sushmita much better, they may not be picture perfect like ash, but they are real and attractive. They are good performers as well.

About vivek, i will not say much, because there might be some people in the forum who like him and may find my comment harsh!!!!

Aishwarya is just beautiful....But her acting 😭.The way she dance😭

her attitude😭.I don't how she got so famous and considered as best actress....yesterday only i saw her interview on BBC...She says that salman khan didn't beat her.She says she got hurt bcoz she slipped from stairs....I hate her acting...