The Vampire Diaries

TVD Idea Of The Week-Participate (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Here's my swing at this.

Viewers know the whole tombstone ordeal right? How those 27(?) vampires were stuck in that tomb for over centuries until Bonnie and Grams opened it and they were free. We'll think about this, we're kind of in a similiar situation. Season one has ended and we're waiting to be 'free' in season two. So let's do what they 'did' back during the waiting period. This 'activities' can be spread weekly, biweekly, montly, however during this hiatus, as long we have something to do during this long period of wait.

1. Remember our favorite memories from the show before being in this tomb (before haitus)
We can show them VMs, siggies, stories, etc.
2. Predictions of life out of tomb (season 2) again can be done by VMs, siggies, stories.
3. Being Katherine. Okay so this one isn't really about being Katherine, I put her name her because everyone in the tomb knew Katherine same for people out of the tomb. This activity is where we vote which member is like what character in the show. The member chosen will make something (VM, story, siggy, something) to say what are good and bad things about them, why they think they got choosen for this, most memorable thing about them in season one and prediction on season two. You can also include a ship if you ship them with someone and why.
4. It's supernatural. This one is very diff from all of the above. We know in the show wh ois human, who is a vampire, who is a werewolf, who is witch. But now we are a certain character, and as the person we get to chose if we want to be supernatural or not, if supernatural, what exactly? In some manner show how you reprent that supernatural area (suck blood, make spells, transform you self into a wolf) it can be done mostly in a siggy or a picture representing that.
5. Finally, the loyal ones. As the last activities the whole tomb will vote thier king and queen, who will say a few things to lead us out of the tomb (onto Season 2) sort of a pep-talk.

I know it's a bit weirdly planned and bit sloppy, but if chosen, I promise to make it sound much better and cooler than it is at the moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisedsourpusschhiltAnhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD Idea Of The Week-Participate (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Dhruvi's idea sounds like loads of fun. xD and gave me this idea (to be included in hers, if chosen) that I came across on YouTube. it's called the one-sentece contest - take one sentence from the show (of your choice) to represent a character, a pairing, a situation, etc, and make a VM out of it. we could also do this with siggies - I think I wrote about something similar in my earlier post. (: but it'd be fun, and challenging, because we're only to use that one sentence as a voiceover, so picking a sentence would be crucial to everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
^ o0o0o0o0o I love it. I saw one on Life Unexpected, made me watch that show this Tues.

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I've got another idea, but it's not quite a contest. More of just an interactive game...type...thingie... =/

I'm sure you guys have all heard of roleplaying, right? So I was thinking, we could each adopt a different character, like Elena, Damon, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie, Anna, Caroline, Matt, etc etc etc, and just do an ongoing roleplay kinda thing...Does that make sense?

It'll just be a typical roleplay, with various members adopting a character each, dead, undead or alive, and enacting random situations with other characters in a roleplaying thread...

Just more random ideas from yours truly! :D

Love,
Bhav (:

Edited by sourpuss - 25 June 2010 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
^lol sounds a bit random....expand on it, i think it has potential

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

This is really random and it just came into my mind. It's making a Collage!!

Like, you choose one person from the cast and find really funny and random pictures of them and you make a collage! And the person with the most funniest and randomest pics wins! Or we can pics of all the cast and one or two of the cast or as much as you want!Confused Am i making sense?LOL So what do you all think?? Sounds fun or not? ....I'm literally jumping up and down..too much chocolate.LOL

Sourpuss gave me another idea!LOL Soo...we could like have a writing contest!! You choose a scene from TVD and rewrite it and the best entry wins! (Good for writers!WinkLike mee!!!LOL)

Another random idea!!LOL The Best "The Vampire Diaries" Review Contest! We could all write reviews of TVD in an entertaining way. Basically we could pretend to be journalists or something that have to convince people to watch TVD so the best review will win!!LOL

What do you guys think of my random ideas??ConfusedLOL

Love,
~Jot~

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 26 June 2010 at 7:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top