The Vampire Diaries

TVD Idea Of The Week-Participate (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Maybe you guys can hold Weekly Forum... where what happened it the forum as in weekly basis is discussed..? or maybe Members Diaries?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD Idea Of The Week-Participate (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@shini:i like the scrap book idea  its creative,fun and wud be really interesting to participate as well as reading all those entries.Smile

@Tomiko: OMG even i was thinking about Miss Mystic Fall contest.LOL it wud be really awesome na.i love ur ideas...:)

@Zara: yeah ur team thing is just brilliant....i am so in for it....and yup got my point i was talking about tht only...u r way better explainer than me...Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-patakhaguddi

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

@shini:i like the scrap book idea its creative,fun and wud be really interesting to participate as well as reading all those entries.Smile

@Tomiko: OMG even i was thinking about Miss Mystic Fall contest.LOL it wud be reallyawesome na.i love ur ideas...:)

@Zara: yeah ur team thing is just brilliant....i am so in for it....and yupgot my point i was talking about tht only...u rway better explainer than me...Wink

Rae .. You explained it perfectly fine :) and I think the miss mystic falls is a really good
idea, the scrapbook would be great.. I'm really lookin toward to it!

And thanks for liking my ideas! <3

Zara

-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. urm its Vampire Diaries forum.. right..

*goes to read the summary of the story/show*

urm..

how about the forum to a Witch Hunt or Vampire Hunt..whatever the main thing is..lol...

But Someone can be designated as a Vampire...and basically he or she that as been chosen by the Mods can tell the Mods the people they are infecting .. and the mods can pop out a list of those infected (Bitten) .. thee designated Vampire can only infect 2-3 members a day/week (whatever you decide- I would say week if you wanna have it going longer..and Day if you want it short and quick) then those members infected will be kicked out of participating and finding out who the Vampire is. So to avoid being the one on the Vampires Hitlist they forum members have to work super quick and get clues and figure out who the Vampire is.

I guess you can arrange for clues to be hidden around all of IF.. and the forum members each go their seperate ways goign through forums and finding those clues..and figuring out who the Vampire is..?

Just a thought..if you like the idea..i can help you work out the logisitcs of it.. id ont mind!

Good luck!

Edited by xtaurus429x - 12 June 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisedAngel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruviAmbrosiaTomiko-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Some great ideas guys! Clap...

Compared to these mine are gonna be a bit... Plain LOL...

1) Second the TVD VM contest idea... It'll be fun Tongue...

2) Caption contest... Like we post a few different pics where the TVD cast have funny poses and whoever comes up with the funniest caption wins...

3) Ooh I almost forgot LOL...Love the forum wide Scavenger hunt idea...

4) Trivia' Member posts Trivia about the cast and other members have to say who it the trivia is about... Am I making sense? LOL...

5) TVD Quiz... Member posts questions taken from TVD epi's and whoever gets the answers right wins'

There they are LOL... Not so great I know ROFL...

Will come back with more if/when I think of them LOL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 12 June 2010 at 4:46pm

Angel-Jot.Raee_Salvatore

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
okay, some of the ideas are really creative and sound really fun!

a few thoughts from my side - I like Bhav's prompt idea. a word, phrase or picture or song and then writing/siggiemaking/whateverelse to it - depending on the week. maybe you could interchange it around. like one week, you have it for writers, one for siggie makers, one for vidders etc.

you could also have something like a group activity maybe. get members to form a group, and then start off with simple activites (this would be a long term game consisting of a few activities to showcase the talents of the group) - like, maybe a quiz for the first round, then the top few groups go on to the next round, then maybe a creation contest, a scavenger hunt as the rounds go on and more groups get eliminated. I don't know, I'll work out the kinks tonight and maybe post it here. but an idea for it would be for the group to consist of at least one 'human', 'vampire', 'witch/warlock' and 'were' or something like that. and each member will be given characteristics to follow. like the 'human' would have to do certain tasks which any other member can not, though they can get some help, but in the end it must be their work. same thing for the other members. again, I'll flesh this out some and edit this. XD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-dhruvi-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I love the idea of the vampire hunt......the one who sucessfully wins the hunt can be crowned Vampire Hunter......we could even extend it and do a werewolf hunt?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

okay, some of the ideas are really creative and sound really fun!

a few thoughts from my side - I like Bhav's prompt idea. a word, phrase or picture or song and then writing/siggiemaking/whateverelse to it - depending on the week. maybe you could interchange it around. like one week, you have it for writers, one for siggie makers, one for vidders etc.

you could also have something like a group activity maybe. get members to form a group, and then start off with simple activites (this would be a long term game consisting of a few activities to showcase the talents of the group) - like, maybe a quiz for the first round, then the top few groups go on to the next round, then maybe a creation contest, a scavenger hunt as the rounds go on and more groups get eliminated. I don't know, I'll work out the kinks tonight and maybe post it here. but an idea for it would be for the group to consist of at least one 'human', 'vampire', 'witch/warlock' and 'were' or something like that. and each member will be given characteristics to follow. like the 'human' would have to do certain tasks which any other member can not, though they can get some help, but in the end it must be their work. same thing for the other members. again, I'll flesh this out some and edit this. XD

Lol.. i have given that idea already LOL But i think you elaborated and made it so much better! Big smile Like the different activities. I think that all these ideas now can be integrated into one mini forum show, like the hunt can be done in groups. And all these ideas can be a part of the weekly activities!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top