Promo 3 (female version)

Tere Liye - Promo 3.mp3 - 0.57MB

Tere Liye - Promo 5 (male version)

Tere Liye - Promo 5.mp3 - 0.34MB

Have a request?, feel free to post under this thread. No PMs
Thank You

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 11 June 2010 at 1:06am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sisternymphmoonmsb8891Amor.indupriya2008nainaapunjabi0926starry.phoenix-kavita-Prachi..BittuJi.AbrayminuuAmbrosiaFallen Angel..Amira..Meehak.Lennie-Fatima-SunShine_A.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye - Music Center* ||" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
heyy thanks for the download link..do u have any idea how can i download this song from youtube..coz i want to download this song when kailash kher sang it in the press conference..i think i like it better but i dont want the begginnig were kaialash kher is talking..i only want the part where he sings..n i think i like this version of male better idk why but it has more music i guess lol...thanks in advance if u could help me

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7i_M30egNw

Edited by CAqueen - 11 June 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy

swanithak

IF-Dazzler

swanithak

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

heyy thanks for the download link..do u have any idea how can i download this song from youtube..coz i want to download this song when kailash kher sang it in the press conference..i think i like it better but i dont want the begginnig were kaialash kher is talking..i only want the part where he sings..n i think i like this version of male better idk why but it has more music i guess lol...thanks in advance if u could help me

here is the link:

Hii dear... I hav zshare link of kailash kher song's vid at present but wit dialogues in the beginning
                I m posting u this zshare link ... if u compulsory want the vid without dialogues u make a reply, I'll post u later.

Tere_Liye_Title_Song_Sung_By_Kailash_Kher

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sisterAmor.SheVi4life

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged

here is the link:
for downloafing vdos or mp3 frm utube u hv to download avc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheVi4life

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swanithak

here is the link:

Hii dear... I hav zshare link of kailash kher song's vid at present but wit dialogues in the beginning
                I m posting u this zshare link ... if u compulsory want the vid without dialogues u make a reply, I'll post u later.

Tere_Liye_Title_Song_Sung_By_Kailash_Kher

thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooo much..i dont care for if the dialogues are there tho it would be better..but dont worry m still happyBig smileBig smileBig smile..and @Khushi909..thanks for letting me kno..can u tel me how to download that program?Smile

Edited by CAqueen - 12 June 2010 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sisternymphmoon

parminderkaur

parminderkaur

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
hi
well nice job.............dying to see this show.can't w88 fr 2mrrow....song is awesome.........thnxx fr male lyrics they were quite difficult 2 understand.........

naksh_vish

Groupbie

naksh_vish

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
thank u so much...........

!ishuprachi!

!ishuprachi!

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
ya thank u so much nice job

Post Reply New Post

Go to top